Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68555 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Florblu:
So much for baby mama.

this wouldn't be ur reply if it were the lady who died wink
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Zulu212:
Ipob 1 - Afonja 0...next news please
grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Now a guy is dead and the comments seems to change... I see stupid comments like why did he allow a girl to beat him....like seriously...

Nigerians though...the girl should be arrested and made to die for murder..

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Rest in peace baby papa.
Girls nd guys killing each other since the beginning of the world.
May it never be our portion in Jesus name ,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by huntax(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Weak
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by phemmytom: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
young man sleep well till we meet to part no more...... RIP
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Sterope:
cc pocohantas, if the victim had been a woman, the threads would have been filled with ‘What did he do to her?' or ‘men and their basket mouths'

RIP to the dead boy. I hope the baby mama finds kirikiri calming.
Their poor child is going to grow up fatherless and motherless. sad
The man-hater has spoken angry
In every man and woman matter, always looking for avenue to taunt men...
Na only God know who do you like this undecided
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2017
sharpwriter:

Lol....how come? Na she treat their fvck up or she hired thugs, or you made this up? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother the i kid you not!! Till tomorrow i dont know how it happened, even the guys refused to give me to full story and am guessing it is out of shame, ironically the two friends only came to settle fight and he be like say them sef chop beating.......

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
So e no fit fight but e fit fok,na only to put beads for neck and hand him sabi
how will he be able to fight when he has wasted all his energy on banging girls. He don't knowbtyat sex is energy sabing.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by joshyo1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
why am I the only who feels this story is packed with lies, nothing to substantiate its truthfulness. :owhy am I the only who feels this story is packed with lies, nothing to substantiate its truthfulness.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Naff24:

A single push against the wall can kill.
Well, dats true sha
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad
i Don talk m say i no go allow dem kill me b4 i kill dem

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
This one weak me

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
soberdrunk:

My brother the i kid you not!! Till tomorrow i dont know how it happened, even the guys refused to give me to full story and am guessing it is out of shame, ironically the two friends only came to settle fight and he be like say them sef chop beating.......
Lolz... cheesy cheesy wonderful.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pedrilo: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
woe unto any man that falls under the whip of a woman!

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
so this small boy get baby mama weakling see how small girl beat him to dead.. Yoruba guys are known for plenty talk but when the fight start u will know ( akumu) pap strong them ..... RIP

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Go to skool
Get a fuckin degree
Lay low.
No
Na to go rent off k
Buy gen
Dey live like big man
Come gif am bele
D pickin dey alive
Bich baby mama dey alive
Dumb ass niggi dead.
See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents.
Must una live togeda
I once lived with a bich
I fukd her umlimited
She neva fought me one day
Neva stole from me
We kush together.
But today distance tore us apart
She was a bich
But a good bich
Me gifma heart to a woman
Na
Neva happening

Off k life dey sweet
If u stayed at bdpa
U know what i mean
Buh fuk it
Acting like a big man
Wen uour folks are constantly broke
Die mofocka
bdpa things.. 19th street my zone.. that was those days uniben even if it is not up to 3years now... those days is those days.. e no concern me
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Veetee(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Some boys are very weak sha, how can dis young beautiful girl send u to early grave
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
See more pictures of the babymama here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/a-300-level-caleb-university-student-beaten-to-death-by-his-babymamapics
so this small boy get baby mama weakling see how small girl beat him to dead.. Yoruba guys are known for plenty talk but when the fight start u will know ( akumu) pap strong them ..... RIP

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
The guy mist habe been soooo wasted for him not to be able to defend himself. Rip man. Where are all the men are scum crew. What are u going to say about this girl that beat a guy to death?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Tlordy: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Morrison Akinyemi is a Caleb University student who was allegedly beaten to death by his baby mama, Chidinma after a fight ensued in their room.

A neighbor to the “couple”, Mia Seren, narrated what happened as thus:

“Like yesterday, he went for a paryt then came back around 9. But chidinma was not home, so he called her to ask her where she was… They sha planned to meet at one place.. When they came back they were with a Mr Biggs nylon and they went to their room.

Like 30 mins later we heard them fighting in the room and somebody was hitting someone’s head on the wall.. Chidinma open the door, she did not open the door… Later we did not hear their voices.

Friends has since being paying tribute to him, describing him as an easy going person, friend and cheerful.. A tribute by his friend Gabriel reads:
devil visit them RIP
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
solasoulmusic:
The truth is never push anyone to their limit in life and choose Love always over anger and violence it's unfortunate that a woman did this I weep.
women can be full of energy when you push them too hard. They can endure for a very long time but if they feel they can't take it anymore, their energy comes like magic and they can kill a man without feeling a thing. Men on the other hand get angry often and finds it easy to beat up women but we women always endure more than men till the reach a limit.
May his soul rest in peace. The level at which men and women murder these days is alarming.

5 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yet to see a lady condemn this very act by a lady.

Domestic violence is bad for whoever is involved. The very way u admonish men to desist from it should also be the way u admonish ladies too.

Them never born that girl or woman wey go raise hand hit me. She must collect am. If u are strong and mature enough to raise that hand, u must as well be equal to the task when it comes to receiving it.

Rip bro.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Something is not right, i dont want to believe that lady can overpower the guy

MISSCONGENIALITY:
women can be full of energy when you push them too hard. They can endure for a very long time but if they feel they can't take it anymore, their energy comes like magic and they can kill a man without feeling a thing. Men on the other hand get angry often and finds it easy to beat up women but we women always endure more than men till the reach a limit.
May his soul rest in peace. The level at which men and women murder these days is alarming.

What if the guy was too gentle...in love and wouldn't want to hurt her if he retaliates?? undecided
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
how will he be able to fight when he has wasted all his energy on banging girls. He don't knowbtyat sex is energy sabing.
grin grin grin
how you take know?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
sirusX:

What if the guy was too gentle...in love and wouldn't want to hurt her if he retaliates?? undecided
his gentleness has killed him
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
his gentleness has killed him
GBAM....just like that shocked
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
sirusX:

gentle indeed.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how you take know?
I just know grin grin grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Something is not right, i dont want to believe that lady can overpower the guy

She must have caught him unaware
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Sagay212: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
that's the homely ipod girls that are good wife materials... very dangerous species...only God knows how she killed the innocent boy. She gon rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by stephen109(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
when some body goan marry untimely death..death fall on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.