Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16682 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

angry undecided

angry

grin grin
How you now ?

All yah moral police well done oo angry we have seen your hand work angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Use google.smiley
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why are u hiding ur face?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

angry

how's my overly beautiful unfaithful e-wife doing
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
How you now ?

All yah moral police well done oo angry we have seen your hand work angry

angry
i fvcking trusted you with my e-wife and this is what i get

you guys sharing fvcking e-kisses now huh? angry
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

angry

how's my overly beautiful unfaithful e-wife doing
Fine, sweets. You nko?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by OtemSapien: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
hahn:

That otem's weed is imported cheesy grin

You haven't given up on your belief that I am a Weedzkid? shocked I'll not also give up on telling you that I don't take weed or simply put, THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is my weedspiration grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Fine, sweets. You nko?

i'm good

so whats up with you.............you're more off than on these days...................almost like you log in once in 3 days now sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

angry
i fvcking trusted you with my e-wife and this is what i get

you guys sharing fvcking e-kisses now huh? angry
sad sad
It was the work of the devil and her lips were so tempting.. cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by OtemSapien: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol u gave me something 2 think about wen u said we do force people 2 listen 2 our preachings by shouting at d top of our voices......ur ryt tho
But I can never argue with otematum again
dude can never stop cheesy
Oh, seems you're the homo sapien who argued with me concerning the matter of potbellied Kumuyi Well, all I was saying about that thief was true back then sha, and no matter the amount of his preaching I hear in my dreams(like I often here them preaching in my dreams) I can't be moved.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You haven't kissed me before. Can I get it now?
My husband won't allow it.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why are u hiding ur face?
Saint that sees all,i am not hiding my face.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm good

so whats up with you.............you're more off than on these days...................almost like you log in once in 3 days now sad
I know right.
Had light issues.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Saint that sees all,i am not hiding my face.
Even maky has not seen ur face and that means, even on whatsapp u dnt use it..
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

More reason why I told you to ignore him earlier, such a dumbo and the other mumu spewing gibberish, we know dem well. Ignore that one too. cool
Lmao,oshey dear.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Even maky has not seen ur face and that means, even on whatsapp u dnt use it..
You want to see me,i'm in my house.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
You want to see me,i'm in my house.
lol where do u live?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol where do u live?
Third heaven.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
sad sad
It was the work of the devil and her lips were so tempting.. cheesy

but i warned you about her tempting lips tha can make satan himself repent sad

you shoulda avoided her lips and keep on looking at her feet angry

you're in for it man........you fvcking in for it

evaberry!!!
Eva-fvcking-berry!!!
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Third heaven.
na wao
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
na wao
Na real wa.When should i expect you?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
My husband won't allow it.

lol.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I know right.
Had light issues.

oh.............so dem "NEPA" still disappoints una at IB shocked.................thought Ibadan was like ghana in terms of elect power supply

anyways i think i'll be ballin in to IB come november...............any chance we could........?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

but i warned you about her tempting lips tha can make satan himself repent sad

you shoulda avoided her lips and keep on looking at her feet angry

you're in for it man........you fvcking in for it

evaberry!!!
Eva-fvcking-berry!!!
cheesy cheesy

How you now? What happened to you since yesterday?

And what is the deal with evaberry grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Na real wa.When should i expect you?
Dnt worry... i am nt coming again.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Crazie arse. Hawayu kiss kiss kiss
Mo gentle.smiley How was your day?smileykiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh.............so dem "NEPA" still disappoints una at IB shocked.................thought Ibadan was like ghana in terms of elect power supply

anyways i think i'll be ballin in to IB come november...............any chance we could........?
LOL. The light spoilt.

November?? I'll prolly be in school tho.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Dnt worry... i am nt coming again.
Hahaha.cheesygrin Are you scared?cheesy

No mind me,na lag/ogun i dey live.Abeg no open thread on top my matter.cheesygrin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol.
smileysmiley Do you ever let your hair down?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
Hahaha.cheesygrin Are you scared?cheesy

No mind me,na lag/ogun i dey live.Abeg no open thread on top my matter.cheesygrin
what!!!@ the boldment... I dnt undastand.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy

How you now? What happened to you since yesterday?

And what is the deal with evaberry grin

i'm good now man............at least i'm able to type now though theres still slight pains........you?

and ermm i'm still on the trolling shiiii with her grin embarassed
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
what!!!@ the boldment... I dnt undastand.
Read it again,i'm sure you will.Don't take it the wrong way,its only a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Is A Woman Incomplete Without A Man? / S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.