Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16429 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

baba e be like say 1 of dem report me 2 1 of all dis silly mods
My ban na till October 13th

cheesy. Sorry mehn. Enjoy your stay.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Amarabae(f): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na boxer007, since he want to become a girl!
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
theblessings:
am kul

Nice man! You spoken with Andrew? Him dey Nairaland?

You should try and hook up with him.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Can I buy all your goddamn book titled compatible and make you kick all these shitty girls in the face?

DM me your account number, let's get started. Anything to stop you from asslicking, I will do it.

Make sure you post a screenshot of my transactions. Be fast bro.
well The Link Is Below. You Can Only Buy It Once. But if You Want To Buy it Directly from Me no Problem... IF YOU WON GIVE ME MONEY SEF NO PROBLEM. I GO PM YOU
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Lalas247(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Because I excluded you? lol.

Next time I wouldn't be so nice.
Haha u of ppl should know if u include or exclude .. does nothing for me been here longer than those mentioned ( seen it all before ) soooo u can knock yourself out if it adds to ur life ride on grin
Meanwhile it's Friday ......
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Lalas247(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Can I buy all your goddamn book titled compatible and make you kick all these shitty girls in the face?

DM me your account number, let's get started. Anything to stop you from asslicking, I will do it.

Leave the guy na
Why u dey bully am sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

and You Will Be Well Apperciated If You Send Me Cash. smiley
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy. Sorry mehn. Enjoy your stay.
ahbeg leave dat asslicker of a rat D guy needs a woman in his life
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
and You Will Be Well Apperciated If You Send Me Cash. smiley

You promise to stop asslicking and be a man?

How much is a copy?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha... so you don't know that the reality of most ladies depends on their online perception.

These girls are gonna chew you raw, and there is no escape route for you. Sorry bro, carry your cross.

I don't think you've gone back to school, because there wouldn't have been network for you to cause trouble from that village.

I will see you during this long weekend, i.e if you are still around.

Say Hi on WhatsApp.
Did you get my message, uncle mike? undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by tessygirl(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How much is a copy?

Sweet. Are you on break? Since you are acting like I don't exist. I sent you a message since yesterday, yet no reply.

SMH.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How much is a copy?
a Copy Is 150naira
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
ahbeg leave dat asslicker of a rat D guy needs a woman in his life
DEFINE ASSLICKING
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
a Copy Is 150naira

I will buy 10 copies. I am also a writer, so let keep the ministry pushing.

Avoid these girls, before them kill your destiny.

Just type out the Acct number here. My email is having issues.

Or you send it to broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha u of ppl should know if u include or exclude .. does nothing for me been here longer than those mentioned ( seen it all before ) soooo u can knock yourself out if it adds to ur life ride on grin
Meanwhile it's Friday ......
e Be Like Say Na Friday Body Dey sweet You Pass grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
tessygirl:

Sweet. Are you on break? Since you are acting like I don't exist. I sent you a message since yesterday, yet no reply.

SMH.

Smiles. I already taught you how to do the configurations na. Am I gonna help you get married and also F***** you?

I am not on break. Fridays are always free. I just came back from IPNX. I passed your side at Law school. I wanted to come in and say HI, but was scared your boss would get jealous and fire you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Lalas247(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
e Be Like Say Na Friday Body Dey sweet You Pass grin
Ahh u no go understand grin
When u work Monday to Friday you dream of weekend men ...
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

i Will Send It To The Email
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Lalas247(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha... so you don't know that the reality of most ladies depends on their online perception.

These girls are gonna chew you raw, and there is no escape route for you. Sorry bro, carry your cross.

I don't think you've gone back to school, because there wouldn't have been network for you to cause trouble from that village.

I will see you during this long weekend, i.e if you are still around.

Say Hi on WhatsApp.
Kikiki
He is in jail right now serving long sentence for his crime tongue
Witches have tabled his matter grin lol don't worry I will see if I can bail him out ..
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by tessygirl(f): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Smiles. I already taught you how to do the configurations na. Am I gonna help you get married and also F***** you?

I am not on break. Fridays are always free. I just came back from IPNX. I passed your side at Law school. I wanted to come in and say HI, but was scared your boss would get jealous and fire you. cheesy

You be just an average jerk. I have prepared the one for next week. I go send it to you for editing. Try and reply your Whatsapp na, make we tey discuss independence day.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Did you get my message, uncle mike? undecided

Sorry dear. On nairaland? Maybe I skipped it. So sorry, I didn't get it.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Oyindidi(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Dead brain forming posh
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

ok sir. I Just Sent It
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki
He is in jail right now serving long sentence for his crime tongue
Witches have tabled his matter grin lol don't worry I will see if I can bail him out ..

Abeg, help my man. cheesy

Before those trolls on politics section, who are already in the same jail will tear his ass apart. cheesy

Please help!! I believe you.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Lalas247(f): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Abeg, help my man. cheesy

Before those trolls on politics section, who are already in the same jail will tear his ass apart. cheesy

Please help!! I believe you.
Na big mistake he make sha grin
The forces are strong .. I will try my best .. it's not gonna be easy grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sorry dear. On nairaland? Maybe I skipped it. So sorry, I didn't get it.
No, on whatsapp. undecided

Anyways.. I'm selling books you can buy too. sad sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
ok sir. I Just Sent It
done. Be good and we buy more wink.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No, on whatsapp. undecided

Anyways.. I'm selling books you can buy too. sad sad

Let me see the book. angry undecided

lol... ole oooo
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

I dey gidiba
Coming back strong nd better
I wee repent

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by theblessings: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Nice man! You spoken with Andrew? Him dey Nairaland?
You should try and hook up with him.
ok
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

lol... no help am joor... allow him to enjoy his jail term.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
done. Be good and we buy more wink.
have You Sent It To My Account? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot / Secrets That Can End Your Relationship / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.