Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16443 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
By the grace of God. grin Morning breadhead. kiss
Morning sis
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha,smh.

What are you doing?
reading and writing at the same time cheesy some sch work
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
sunshineG:
reading and writing at the same time cheesy some sch work
Oh, that's cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Everybody is beautiful in his/her own way

In other news fresh popcorn is ready

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Definitely not one ugly dude with pomo lips. grin

Abeg Rola free that guy. He's not worth your attention biko. Let him keep deceiving his daddy.
Just because I said u all are ugly
ur now bringing my dad into dis
so pathetic. .....Smh undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It seems like you didn't understand the question Op asked before listing out those monikers!!

Aside Lalas247 and Sinaj,

Others are prolly bunch of expired weed!!

Learn to read and understand buddy!!
Edit my moniker next time to avoid giving me unnecessary mentions.Btw,those 'others' don't care what you think.Its shiity as used tissue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lala247 is right in between blackhawk and Makky and you missed that but went right ahead to notice Tgoddes... Your own blindness is selective blindness abi?

Nope! I'm not like your airheads who need your pathetic lies to believe in themselves. I Am Beautiful and no one can tell me otherwise, definitely not even someone like you who can't stand by his words.

Grow some backbones and stick to your words next time.
He's never seen me before and he's spewing trash,he's really confused.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lala247 is right in between blackhawk and Makky and you missed that but went right ahead to notice Tgoddess... Your own blindness is selective blindness abi?

Nope! I'm not like your airheads who need your pathetic lies to believe in themselves. I Am Beautiful and no one can tell me otherwise, definitely not even someone like you who can't stand by his words.

Grow some backbones and stick to your words next time.
the Mumu has Bone In His Brain.. JUST IGNORE HIM...
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It seems like you didn't understand the question Op asked before listing out those monikers!!

ok. You Have Made Your Point. Fvck off My Mentions...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

It's like u cannot comprehend ahbi
I said I didn't know dah lala, oyin nd sinaj names were there
It's not my fault ur not beautiful wink
don't let some fvck boys deceive u
I also suggest u do a face surgery wink
if You Feel She Is Ugly Why Dont you Just Leave Her Alone...
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Mixed feelings, maka why? shocked grin

Good morning, DeadRat. grin cheesy.
those Days I Watched As Hawks Would Pick Up Rats and Fly Away, i Use To Get Scared because i thought they would get eaten but i was wrong wink . When Will You Fly Away With Me. grin good afternoon Babe
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha but it's unique not odd na. wink

Na lagos cause am, make i reach GH first. kiss

Abeg that guy is two faced. I don tell Horlohlah this thing. He's a sissy with a leaking pussy.

When I noticed his stupid personality, I stop replying his mentions. No time for useless people jare.
let ME Weep For Him sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Dem clip am oo. angry

Those kinds of people tell them your secrets and see it on NL front page tomorrow. Disgusting attitude.
you Will Just Commit Suicide In 24hours... But Wait o. so You Got That Kind Of Secret That Can Hit front Page
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Lalas247(f): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Savage you're. grin
grin lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Lalas247(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol why u dey find trouble grin
Wts expired weed Show me
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Horlohlah: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha but it's unique not odd na. wink

Na lagos cause am, make i reach GH first. kiss

Abeg that guy is two faced. I don tell Horlohlah this thing. He's a sissy with a leaking pussy.

When I noticed his stupid personality, I stop replying his mentions. No time for useless people jare.
Don't be disgracing me by engaging these boys that are still collecting "mummy thank you". undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
those Days I Watched As Hawks Would Pick Up Rats and Fly Away, i Use To Get Scared because i thought they would get eaten but i was wrong wink . When Will You Fly Away With Me. grin good afternoon Babe

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Exactly! You were wrong because I'm gonna pick you now and the only place on my mind is the other room. wink kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
TGoddess:

More reason why I told you to ignore him earlier, such a dumbo and the other mumu spewing gibberish, we know dem well. Ignore that one too. cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Exactly! You were wrong because I'm gonna pick you now and the only place on my mind is the other room. wink kiss
chai! You Have Finish Me! Za oda room! Buhari thank You For This...

*Takes off Shirt and Runs Into The Other Room* grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Saintsammurai(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
TGoddess:
AS a lady, are you finer than me? makydebbie is tahra finer than i am? even if i am a guy..
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
AS a lady, are you finer than me? makydebbie is tahra finer than i am? even if i am a guy..
Hmmm
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Can't u see wer dey called me kpomo lips cheesy grin

Victor you started it jo
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
ok. You Have Made Your Point. Fvck off My Mentions...

Can I buy all your goddamn book titled compatible and make you kick all these shitty girls in the face?

DM me your account number, let's get started. Anything to stop you from asslicking, I will do it.

Make sure you post a screenshot of my transactions. Be fast bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol why u dey find trouble grin
Wts expired weed Show me

Because I excluded you? lol.

Next time I wouldn't be so nice.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
TGoddess:
Edit my moniker next time to avoid giving me unnecessary mentions.Btw,those 'others' don't care what you think.Its shiity as used tissue.

lol... See how relationship went down the cliff. I hope I didn't make you look at the mirror once more. wink. Alright, sorry for saying you look like expired weed. I will use something mild next time, maybe expired milk or something close. wink
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

Just because I said u all are ugly
ur now bringing my dad into dis
so pathetic. .....Smh undecided

hahahaha... so you don't know that the reality of most ladies depends on their online perception.

These girls are gonna chew you raw, and there is no escape route for you. Sorry bro, carry your cross.

I don't think you've gone back to school, because there wouldn't have been network for you to cause trouble from that village.

I will see you during this long weekend, i.e if you are still around.

Say Hi on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by theblessings: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... See how relationship went down the cliff. I hope I didn't make you look at the mirror once more. wink. Alright, sorry for saying you look like expired weed. I will use something mild next time, maybe expired milk or something close. wink
umunna hw far
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
theblessings:
umunna hw far

hahaha... I am fine. How you doing? How did you get to know my Surname (From the blog I guess).
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by theblessings: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha... I am fine. How you doing? How did you get to know my Surname (From the blog I guess).

nnamani
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
theblessings:
nnamani

smiles. wow... I wouldn't have guessed right.
How you doing bro?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by theblessings: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

smiles. wow... I wouldn't have guessed right. How you doing bro?
am kul
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha... so you don't know that the reality of most ladies depends on their online perception.

These girls are gonna chew you raw, and there is no escape route for you. Sorry bro, carry your cross.

I don't think you've gone back to school, because there wouldn't have been network for you to cause trouble from that village.

I will see you during this long weekend, i.e if you are still around.

Say Hi on WhatsApp.
baba e be like say 1 of dem report me 2 1 of all dis silly mods
My ban na till October 13th

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

#Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.