Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) (8529 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
those BOOOOOOOOBBBZZZZZZ jesu christi ...thepussyhunter should see this one o
But ladies who noticed the eyebrows? epic brows cheesy cheesy
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by jaksmillioniar: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How they carry these loads baffles me.
How men get aroused by these loads baffles me more.
it dat big and I dont tink she has born but dont say dat dear a guy will always love boobs is our food big or small
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
it dat big and I dont tink she has born but dont say dat dear a guy will always love boobs is our food big or small
Ohh. Okay egbon. grin
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by biacan(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
like Lalas own abi
lol
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by biacan(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
DeadRat:
like Lalas own abi
lol
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by teewhizzy4real(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
hoygift:
Check this out and drop your comments so that we can catch some fishes, this afternoon
i call dis natural and God given airbag.
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by biacan(f): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
haba biacanshocked this one na overload oooshocked.anyway boobi is not really my speccheesy.my spec is azz ...as in ukwu!cheesy.i can just die for one portable nice ukwu.ukwu is what brings a dead man back to lifecheesy.

but I thought you a bobi fan lol
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
biacan:

but I thought you a bobi fan lol
boobi fire?...not at all ooocheesy.iyam an ukwu lover and we even an ukwu club here.we members in the ukwu club both love and worship ukwu cheesycheesycheesy.
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If I carry it for back nko?cheesy
hehe if na for back u carry i would be crazy if i start complaining nacheesy
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
hehe if na for back u carry i would be crazy if i start complaining nacheesy
You are gone. grin
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by biacan(f): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
boobi fire?...not at all ooocheesy.iyam an ukwu lover and we even an ukwu club here.we members in the ukwu club both love and worship ukwu cheesycheesycheesy.

lol chief lefulefu have spoken
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by ufuosman(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Cowbell, our milk
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

This guy sha
Abeg where did u come from Biko wey u hold my neck for here grin

Traphedges forget about that milk ... fresh one here grin to bad gan
Lalas247:

This guy sha

Lalas247:

This guy sha

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
shocked

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Lalas247(f): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
TrapHedges:
[code][/code]
Wetin
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Sixaxis: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
No need! I swear.. cool
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Wetin
lol mistakes ooo
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Lalas247(f): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol mistakes ooo
O grin
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

O grin

lol this your smile sef.. u de house?? I know say cold done chase u inside ? grin abi u get arrangements this evening
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Lalas247(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol this your smile sef.. u de house?? I know say cold done chase u inside ? grin abi u get arrangements this evening
Lol e don kuku chase me
Came bk not too long ago
Wt u got for me ?
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol e don kuku chase me Came bk not too long ago Wt u got for me ?
lols our weed man got arrested again... but I got reserve..u care for a blunt

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol e don kuku chase me
Came bk not too long ago
Wt u got for me ?

lols our weed man got arrested again... but I got reserve..u care for a blunt??
Lalas247:
Lol e don kuku chase me Came bk not too long ago Wt u got for me ?
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Lalas247(f): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lol always arresting him grin the guy no kuku dey hear word
Purple haze or which strain have u got ?
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol always arresting him grin the guy no kuku dey hear word Purple haze or which strain have u got ?
cannabis sativa cool
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol always arresting him grin the guy no kuku dey hear word Purple haze or which strain have u got ?
cannabis sativa cool
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
cannabis sativa cool
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by TrapHedges(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
cannabis sativa cool
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Lalas247(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

cannabis sativa cool
Lol bad shild

1 Like

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by exotique1fy(f): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
disgusting

my friend shut up! angry
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:
those BOOOOOOOOBBBZZZZZZ jesu christi ...thepussyhunter should see this one o
But ladies who noticed the eyebrows? epic brows cheesy cheesy

grin grin
if you keep this up (mentioning me on boobz threads) i just might put you up on my list of "free none-stuck-up ladies" i know grin grin

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin grin
if you keep this up (mentioning me on boobz threads) i just might put you up on my list of "free none-stuck-up ladies" i know grin grin

still on this huh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) / Randy Couple Caught Having Sex In The Open In Broad Daylight / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.