Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,201 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) (8519 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by BabbanBura(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If I carry it for back nko?cheesy

kai these ya lips! I can imagine the lips down below, chai! sweey gal indeed
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

kai these ya lips! I can imagine the lips down below, chai! sweey gal indeed
Stop imagining.
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by BabbanBura(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Stop imagining.

buzz me, i don't want to imagine wallahi!
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

still on this huh!!!

yup!!!
I was gonna taunt you remember? cool

how's the princess doing BTW
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yup!!!
I was gonna taunt you remember? cool

how's the princess doing BTW

the HUNTERRR will soon be the TAUNTED
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

the HUNTERRR will soon be the TAUNTED

cheesy
i seriously doubt that happening hun..................i'm pretty good at what i do (taunting and frsutrating someone i mean grin)

and now to start i'm gonna follow you here tongue
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy
i seriously doubt that happening hun..................i'm pretty good at what i do (taunting and frsutrating someone i mean grin)

and now to start i'm gonna follow you here tongue
you will be surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by pu7pl3(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

This guy sha
Abeg where did u come from Biko wey u hold my neck for here grin

Traphedges forget about that milk ... fresh one here grin to bad gan

Had to turn my phone upside-down to look at ur pix angry
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by lereinter(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2017
hoygift:
Check this out and drop your comments so that we can catch some fishes, this afternoon

i reccommend she should take only regal for food and drink..
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
pu7pl3:

Had to turn my phone upside-down to look at ur pix angry
Ma binu sad
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by Supersuave2(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2017
exotique1fy:

my friend shut up! angry
I guess you have something similar too

*pukes*
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by pu7pl3(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Ma binu sad

Its aiit tho... its worth it smiley
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by hoygift(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Is They Any Need For Airbag With This Kind Of Boobs (pic) by SeunDobo(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Fake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls / Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.