Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? (1931 Views)

Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Millz404(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Other things held constant. If its all up to you. Would you prefer a virgin over a non virgin as a marriage mate?

Question is for both gender
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Who virgin epp? sad
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by hanassholesolo: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
A woman is not defined by her Vagina. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by doughziay: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who virgin epp? sad
Lolz As e no help you, e fit help another person

10 Likes

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin

You know me sha...

#TeamTightNUNU
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched
#TeamExclusivelyForMyChocoBear grin

3 Likes

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Millz404(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

You know me sha...

#TeamTightNUNU

You wey ur p***y has gone through a lot. grin
If it was human. It will need consolation

7 Likes

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Leakdaddy: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Any... As long as the p ussy is still tight
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
doughziay:

Lolz
As e no help you, e fit help another person
grin grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Millz404:

that's so harsh bro undecided. She deserve rounds of applause

IamKashyBaby:
grin

You know me sha...

#TeamTightNUNU
Teamtightnunu.
God bless sista

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Millz404(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
that's so harsh bro undecided. She deserve rounds of applause

Teamtightnunu.
God bless sista

See dis roaring lion... Looking for who to devour... U wan behave like beta person
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by BlackDBagba: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Virgins for conquest

Non- virgins for the real showdown grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Millz404:

See dis roaring lion... Looking for who to devour... U wan behave like beta person
grin slow n steady wins d race, broda.
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by paiz: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Anyone who can suck very well
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by LanreGH(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Virgins are special but dating them is very frustrating.

In a nutshell, i would prefer virgins for marriage and non-virgins for dating.

3 Likes

Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by doughziay: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin
grin Lolade make we hook up na
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
doughziay:

grin
Lolade make we hook up na
Do you have the dough?cheesy
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Dmelkowking50(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
If a lady is good at BJ's ... I don't care if she's a virgin or not...
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by doughziay: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Do you have the dough?cheesy
More than enough
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
if you're a guy and you're a virgin. . dude Don't even try perceiving my deodorant when I walk pass. ..

signed
-L3G3ND-
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
doughziay:

More than enough
Oyaaaa grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by doughziay: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oyaaaa grin
confam babe send your digit PM me
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
doughziay:

confam babe
send your digit
PM me
Hahahaha...he took me serious. grin grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by doughziay: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha...he took me serious. grin grin

U Must take me serious too o
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
doughziay:

U Must take me serious too o
Emabiinu. I was only kidding. grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by doughziay: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Emabiinu. I was only kidding. grin
U can't be kidding for agbalagba o Better appease the gods
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who virgin epp? sad
shut up. because you lost yours.
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Millz404:

Chaaai wickedness dwells in your spirit grin grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Virgins can brag ehhn grin
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by wh33z(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Millz404:
Other things held constant. If its all up to you. Would you prefer a virgin over a non virgin as a marriage mate?

Question is for both gender
virgin anyday
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by wh33z(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Who virgin epp? sad
helped me alot
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
wh33z:
helped me alot
How?
Re: Virgins And Non Virgins. Which Do You Prefer? by wh33z(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lawlahdey:
How?
they are fucking good for any typa dick grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians / She Said I Should Fvck Her Nipples..(pictures) / I'm Kinda Depressed And Losing It, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.