Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts (1295 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by RoyalBlak007: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
1. Your bra is holding you back from good breast form.

Constant bra-wearing weakens breast muscles and makes them sag. The natural support stops functioning. Anatomically, the breasts are covered by thin elastic skin and supported by the breast ligaments.

If you wear a bra all the time, you might experience slight discomfort in that area because the breast ligaments don’t function as they should.

The natural elasticity of skin increases when you stop wearing a bra.

https://brightside.me/inspiration-health/4-reasons-to-ditch-the-bra-for-healthier-breasts-381860/

Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by RoyalBlak007: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
2.Research has shown a connection between bras and benign fibrocystic lumps.

Researchers have proved that a strong connection really exists . Almost 90% of women diagnosed with fibrocystic changes found improvements when they stopped wearing their bras.

Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by RoyalBlak007: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
3. Bra straps can cause shoulder and back pains.

According to research, patients were invited to stop wearing bras and analyze the feelings in their muscles. 79% of women reported positive experiences in their muscles and decided to go braless from that moment.

Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by RoyalBlak007: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
4. Natural massage for free breasts.

When you go braless, your breasts are massaged naturally while you walk. This will relieve tense muscles and improve circulation of lymph to prevent or treat inflammation.

Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by iamJ(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Just watch how girls that dont have breast aka singlet wearers will come here and be complaining abt back pains

Nairaland giving online actresses a platform since 2006

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
no wonder why Rihanna is allergic to bra
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who bra help?...mi o r'aye oshi,i cannot kee myself.
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
4. Natural massage for free breasts.

When you go braless, your breasts are massaged naturally while you walk. This will relieve tense muscles and improve circulation of lymph to prevent or treat inflammation.
Lalas247 do You need Breast Massage, i Am At Your Service... Shebi you Say Make I Go Find Work...
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by Lalas247(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
DeadRat:
Lalas247 do You need Breast Massage, i Am At Your Service... Shebi you Say Make I Go Find Work...
Yeye grin
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by iamJ(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Who bra help?...mi o r'aye oshi,i cannot kee myself.
for ur mind, ure loaded

Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
for ur mind, ure loaded
#Teamsmallblezz
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by RoyalBlak007: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
Just watch how girls that dont have breast aka 'singlet wearers" will come here and be complaining abt back pains

Nairaland giving online actresses a platform since 2006

gringringrin
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by nddydamzi(f): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
funny enough I like girls who don't wear bra.not in a way a pervert would o!i just like natural
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by iamJ(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
nddydamzi:
funny enough I like girls who don't wear bra.not in a way a pervert would o!i just like natural
pervert

Waka naked na, oga natural
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Natural massage smiley
Re: 4 Reasons To Ditch The Bra For Healthier Breasts by nddydamzi(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
iamJ:
pervert
Waka naked na, oga natural
funny enough I do...lol

(1) (Reply)

Making Out With A Girl: Some Quick Tips / Big Question For WOMEN ONLY (photo) / Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.