Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? (24635 Views)

Rep. Your Club With A Lovely Picture Of Yourself. / Guys Rep Your Number - Ladies Pick Your Choice Photos / Rep Your Birthday Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
what tribe
Idoma, Yoruba, urhoboh, efik, igala... I'm a true Nigerian

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Idoma, Yoruba, urhoboh, efik, igala... I'm a true Nigerian
inna ehn
Only you dated the whole of Nigeria oo grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
inna ehn
Only you dated the whole of Nigeria oo grin
Na u sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nickymezor(f): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Proudly frm Anambra state and it rocks... kiss kiss
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Oilwell(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Never heard of Omambala before now

Ada no be ur fault na. Dem raise u for Lagos abi Abuja?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oilwell:

Ada no be ur fault na. Dem raise u for Lagos abi Abuja?
I'm from idemili but never heard of it. Na Abj but I travel to d east often.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Oilwell(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Never heard of Omambala before now

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State

Omambala adi go nma. Light of the nation
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oilwell:

Omambala adi go nma. Light of the nation
Ooooh... Thank you.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Oilwell(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I'm from idemili but never heard of it. Na Abj but I travel to d east often.
Yes this our generation hardly use the name these days. But the oldies are still intune with it.
Anambra was formed out of the word Omanbala. To make it easy to say.

I am from umuoji(ngwulube okodu)

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oilwell:

Yes this our generation hardly use the name these days. But the oldies are still intune with it.
Anambra was formed out of the word Omanbala. To make it easy to say.

I am from umuoji(ngwulube okodu)

Oh OK... Umuoji I know very well.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by arleck(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lalas247:

U go pay bride price in last last
Abi u wan give me belle cheesy
Not seen u in here in a while how r u ?
Belle keh?? thats responsibility..
i wouldnt wana do that,
just to RAPE you day and night that my desire cheesy ..
am good o,
i do come here smiley just that i get so weak to type and quote people sometimes undecided..

how you dey?
how body?
and how are things going?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by arleck(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
drunkcow:
Lala247 will kill person with that her thang
as in ehn!!
i pray, to get her location soon..
na to just kidnap her,
and make her mine wink ..
i would rape her 20hrs outta 24hrs cheesy grin
I SWEAR grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
arleck:

as in ehn!!
i pray, to get her location soon..
na to just kidnap her,
and make her mine wink ..
i would rape her 20hrs outta 24hrs cheesy grin
I SWEAR grin
Ur head dey dere. no offence lala[quote author=drunkcow post=61084233]Ur head dey dere. no offence lala
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by arleck(m): 12:12am On Oct 04, 2017
drunkcow:
Ur head dey dere. no offence lala
hehehehe! badt guy grin i dont even know why that ukwu bae, haven't consider being a video Vixen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Purpletee(f): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2017
proud anambra girl
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Hamzason17: 2:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Kd
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by realadesco(m): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
Proudly Afonja!!I rep the state of the living spring.cheesycheesy
same ipinle omoluabi
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Lalas247(f): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2017
arleck:

Belle keh?? thats responsibility..
i wouldnt wana do that,
just to RAPE you day and night that my desire cheesy ..
am good o,
i do come here smiley just that i get so weak to type and quote people sometimes undecided..

how you dey?
how body?
and how are things going?

Lol @so weak , I feel u sometimes good to observe
So wetin u have for me ...
And no dey take rape play dear we may have victims who won’t like it wink
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by arleck(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol @so weak , I feel u sometimes good to observe
So wetin u have for me ...
And no dey take rape play dear we may have victims who won’t like it wink
What would you like? smiley

it a reverse this days..
females now rape males this days undecided
like they did to me grin
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Lalas247(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2017
arleck:

What would you like? smiley

it a reverse this days..
females now rape males this days undecided
like they did to me grin
Lol u see u eh
Who raped u undecided
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
Osun a gbe wa o!
So, you're an indigene of Osun State?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
So, you're an indigene of Osun State?
Yes.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
Yes.
Cool. I stay in Osun State.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2017
realadesco:
same ipinle omoluabi
Omo Osun leyin na?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Cool. I stay in Osun State.
Where in Osun?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2017
This is sweet.

I was born in KWARA state and lived my first 5 years on the planet there, have spent most of my young life in OSUN state, and native to ONDO state by virtue of my parental heritage.

So, lemme just identify with the three and represent them here. grin

May our SUN of VIRTUE bathe the nation in its light to restore HARMONY between her people.

Long Live NIGERIA! smiley

Daeylar, come and represent your state(s) as well! cheesy
Tozara
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
Where in Osun?
Osogbo, the state capital. What about you?
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by senrique: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
where my Akwa Ibom brethren at
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Osogbo, the state capital. What about you?
I live in Ogun.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
I live in Ogun.
Oh, nice. Abeokuta, I presume.
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
arleck:

hehehehe! badt guy grin
i dont even know why that ukwu bae, haven't consider being a video Vixen? undecided
i swear
Re: Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Oh, nice. Abeokuta, I presume.
No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.