Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (14536 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Timmyturner4(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Abi oo
Lawlahdey:
I see. Buh she's not fine fine nah, she's just bright.
Ahbi izzit my eyes?
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by RedDistrict: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
All this kin babe dy cost abeg. make she flex
ordinary 'hello', she go bill you for am grin
she make brain sha!
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Ochinex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I didn't change my dp cuz of your silly ass. If you go through my old posts, you'd see where I told a friend I'd change the picture soon. It was meant to be temporary.

Don't know why I'm explaining to a block-headed bozo like you tho. sad
Your opinion is like the k in know. It's worthless as shii.wink

OK
.Illiteracy is a disease indeed.. Please what is the meaning of silly ass. Or you just copy what ever you see on the internet without knowing what it means.. I bet you, you know nothing. Dirty slay queen with the brain size of a peanut.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ochinex:

OK
.Illiteracy is a disease indeed.. Please what is the meaning of silly ass. Or you just copy what ever you see on the internet without knowing what it means.. I bet you, you know nothing. Dirty slay queen with the brain size of a peanut.. grin grin
I am kinda busy but I had to reply you.

You are asking me what it means when someone is called a silly ass? Nigga, really? Is that how hard english is nowadays?

You don't want to try this with me, sugar. You can't even diss well. What kinda sentence arrangement is "brain size of a peanut"? Peanuts in your backward village have a brain, yeah?

By the way...I'm more intelligent than all the females in your family put together and I still slay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Ochinex(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I am kinda busy but I had to reply you.

You are asking me what it means when someone is called a silly ass? Nigga, really? Is that how hard english is nowadays?

You don't want to try this with me, sugar. You can't even diss well. What kinda sentence arrangement is[b] "brain size of a peanut"? Peanuts in your backward village have a brain,[/b] yeah?

By the way...I'm more intelligent than all the females in your family put together and I still slay.

Hehehe.. diss you ke? sorry to break the awful news to you, I Dont diss illiterates . If you can't explain that trash you dropped there, then your case us grave because you're as dumb than I less imagined... And for the " brain size of a peanut" if I had seen those write-ups at the beginning, I wouldn't have replied your mention .. English can be frustrating at times, see how you they fall your hands. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ochinex:

Hehehe.. diss you ke? sorry to break the awful news to you, I Dont diss illiterates . If you can't explain that trash you dropped there, [s]your case us grave because you're as dumb than I less imagined[/s] Your case is grave because you are more dumber than I had imagined. And for the " brain size of a peanut" if I had seen those write-ups at the beginning, I wouldn't have replied your mention .. English can be frustrating at times, see how you they fall your hands. grin grin
Nigga, you are a joke. You ain't to be taken serious.
Just keep off my mention and don't let your stupidity rub off on me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Kimcutie: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Nigga, you are a joke. You ain't to be taken serious.
Just keep off my mention and don't let your stupidity rub off on me.
Savage!
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by mikool007(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No i did not,, what goes on off nairaland must not come to nairaland, if not i would have shown you proof...
i'm 100% sure the person just used her pic, this is Nl we are taking about

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Kimcutie: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I live in the north so I'll heed to your warning about not sending the number.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by imaeruaka: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
she is my sister ooooo.......she is a model while am a .....

just read up sha

http://www.millitime.com/top-3-signs-that-your-kid-sister-is-in-love-with-a-guy
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by mistercap567(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Darkstranger:
Who is this girl that everybody seems to be impersonating on social media?

Some one please tell me. . .her name and age and where she is from and where she schooled?
Her name is karo and she's 20
Lives in delta
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Cypmeni(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
why the hype about this same girl?
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nope, its her real account sir,,, When i pm her, she was not having a picture on her dp, so i had no idea if it would turn out to be she...Nairaland is bigger than you think bro..

Shut up! Which state is she from ? And what's her native name? What course is she studying? Cuz I know her personally
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I see. Buh she's not fine fine nah, she's just bright.
Ahbi izzit my eyes?

Bîtch you Fugly!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut up! Which state is she from ? And what's her native name? What course is she studying? Cuz I know her personally
Uncle Noah.. grin
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Cypmeni(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

savage

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Uncle Noah.. grin

Fugly spotted! grin
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Tell that to your mom.smiley
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Tell that to your mom.smiley

OK. Fugly.. grin

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Fugly spotted! grin
Dry. smiley

Another line? Be Originalsad sad
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dry. smiley

Another line? Be Originalsad sad

Just as your ugliness is original? grin cheesy
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by EmperorLee(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Different lies na hin full this thread. In fact, Mynd44 comman close this thread abeg.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

OK. Fugly.. grin
Great. smiley

It's good that you listen well. Now, it's truly evident that ugly people always has the best characters.
Your mom is an example, she taught you well.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Cypmeni(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
some people here gat no chill
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Just as your ugliness is original? grin cheesy
Seriously? Come on.. don't be so daft.

You can't be. sad
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Cypmeni(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
no that the girl is even that fine
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Great. smiley

It's good that you listen well. Now, it's truly evident that ugly people always has the best characters.
Your mom is an example, she taught you well.

Fugly!! grin wink
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Seriously? Come on.. don't be so daft.

You can't be. sad

Yh..seriously.. Your ugliness is that serious grin smiley
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh..seriously.. Your ugliness is that serious grin smiley
Too daft. undecided
Replying your nansense is a waste of time.

Bye.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by thesuave10(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Too daft. undecided
Replying your nansense is a waste of time.

Bye.

bye..Fugly! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion? / See Photos Of Kenya Big Booty Girls That Makes Money With Her Big Ass ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.