Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? (14547 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided nobody should give the Op any ansa He look like a potential kidnapper

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by suave558(m): 1:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I see. Buh she's not fine fine nah, she's just bright.
Ahbi izzit my eyes?
No, it's jealousy grin shocked tongue
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Her name is cynthia...i heard from the younger sister of her bestie during school days that her body cream cost 80,000 naira.
80k cream?shocked....who is her sugar daddy?
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2017
dukeprince50:
how much kon be her soap?
dat one fit be 160 kcheesy
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 03, 2017
Darkstranger:

Really? What's my business with her body cream?

A lot of girls use her picture pretending to be her
such girls dont have confidence in themselves. A woman's greatest asset is her backside and figure.wetin i wan take yellow face do if d yansh come flat like pancakecheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 03, 2017
dukeprince50:
not at all, Shez not even fine sef, too bright like d sun, but if anybody know her, pls hook me up, i need to ask her where she bought those shoes, dazzol grin
wait a second..is this not this same girl that some nairaland guys were using to scam other gullible nairaland dudes some agocheesy.i remember jessicaseth was d name.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Kimcutie: 5:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
sad sad sad
North?
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by shinarlaura(f): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
such girls dont confidence is themselves. A woman's greatest asset is her backside and figure.wetin i wan take yellow face do if d yansh come flat like pancakecheesy

Lol
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
North?
Lol. Nope.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
shinalaura abi how u see am na?wink.u fine plus u come get curvy behind join.so wetin u need the girl pix to impersonate for? Na prolly yahoo boys go dey use d babe picture dey scam mumu mencheesy.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by shinarlaura(f): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
shinalaura abi how u see am na?wink.u fine plus u come get curvy behind join.so wetin u need the girl pix to impersonate for? Na prolly yahoo boys go dey use d babe picture dey scam mumu mencheesy.

Hahahahaha lefulefu. You know say if I come talk now say she no get Ass, they will come for my head that am jealous na.

But wait oo, why u like better thing so cheesy cheesy wink... abi na only Ass u dey see? smiley

And why will people be using another people's pix for, and even claiming it's u.

Goodmorning to u. Hope the night was good tongue

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha lefulefu. You know say if I come talk now say she no get Ass, they will come for my head that am jealous na.

But wait oo, why u like better thing so cheesy cheesy wink... abi na only Ass u dey see? smiley

And why will people be using another people's pix for, and even claiming it's u.

Goodmorning to u. Hope the night was good tongue
ppl use other ppl"s pix for scamming tinzs cheesy.op just upload the girl pix to make other babes feel inadequate grin...but i know u wont feel inadequate cos u fine too wink plus u get back.a lovely mornin to u and who no like better tin grin
yea my night was great wink
and urs?
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Kimcutie: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lol. Nope.
I for faint grin
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Supersuave2(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
Savage!
everything is savage these days so much that it has turned to a cliche undecided
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Kimcutie: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Supersuave2:
everything is savage these days so much that it has turned to a cliche undecided
That's how we see it
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
I for faint grin
LOL. smiley
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
80k cream?shocked....who is her sugar daddy?

She probably has 10 of them
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Darkstranger:

She probably has 10 of them
aghhh! shocked ...ten sugar daddies?shocked..dat small girl wey i dey see soshocked...so wetin u go come talk about veterans like daniella okeke and ROman Goddess...na how many sugar daddies dose ones go come get if dis tiny gehl get 10 sugar daddiescheesy.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Dharneehell(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahbi izzit my eyes?

Not only your eyes, check your mouth and nose too..
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
such girls dont confidence is themselves. A woman's greatest asset is her backside and figure.wetin i wan take yellow face do if d yansh come flat like pancakecheesy

Lol
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by adaksbullet: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ahbi izzit my eyes?
undecided undecided undecided u are sayed she his no fine angry angry angry

If am teared u slap thr ehn angry
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhh! shocked ...ten sugar daddies?shocked..dat small girl wey i dey see soshocked...so wetin u go come talk about veterans like daniella okeke and ROman Goddess...na how many sugar daddies dose ones go come get if dis tiny gehl get 10 sugar daddiescheesy.

Dey Der na.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by saraki2019(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Her name is cynthia...i heard from the younger sister of her bestie during school days that her body cream cost 80,000 naira.
how much is that in dolllars?
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by viadbenzene(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
smiley
Lawlahdey:

smiley smiley
you're beautiful... No jokes
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
viadbenzene:
smiley you're beautiful... No jokes
Awwnn..I'm flattered. smiley
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by viadbenzene(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
smiley
Lawlahdey:
Awwnn..I'm flattered. smiley
Thanks.
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by deafeyez: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

O that, it's normal. 80k is no big deal. I want you to link her with me. I will appreciate u beautifully. grin
Re: Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? by divineappo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who is this girl that everybody seems to be impersonating on social media?

Some one please tell me. . .her name and age and where she is from and where she schooled?
u are a suspect.
u are one of those impersonating her. u need accurate Infos to aid ur evil work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding / Love Medicine... Oogun Iferan To Daju! / How Old Is Old Enough For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.