Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41472 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
what's the meaning of Taqqiya?

Isis has claimed responsibility for the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history as it continues to lose territory in its self-declared “caliphate”.

Police said at least 58 people were killed and 500 victims wounded when a gunman opened fire on dense crowds at a concert in Las Vegas.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

Show one verse of the holy Quran that proves that Muslims are to kill for Islam. You even stopped low enough as to accept that "Christians did theirs" and say Muslims want to "Islamize" the world. I wonder how much lower you can get with your next answer(s).
Qur'an 2:190
Qur'an 9:36
Qur'an 9:29
Qur'an 9:5

You must have read those verses but trying to act like you've not came across them.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
medolab90:
sorry sir I need to know more about the 72virgins they are talking about though it is not the first time am hearing it i just want to know
If you die a muslim, u wil live in paradise, in a youthful age without aging amidst your very pretty virgin wives. . . . .those people saying 72 should tell you exactly where they see it and they should quote it. . thanks. .g

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are the dumb one. You just said Hitler was a christian and I ask again how could Hitler have been a christian seeing that he vowed to eradicate Christianity?
Habyz:

Are you dumb? Did I ever say Hitler vowed to eradicate Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by sorextee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
On behalf of all the good and pious Muslims out there
Pls dont say this. Even though as a xtian, I condemn the act. But i will never stereotype..

patval:
Islam is a religious of blood sucking demon
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Solexy96(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

You must have read those verses but trying to act like you've not came across them.
Please show the texts too. Not everyone have access to the Quran.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Quran (16:106) Who so disbelieveth in Allah after his believe-save him who is forced thereto and whose heart is still content with faith-but who so finder ease in disbelief: On them is wrath from Allah. Theirs will be an awful doom.
Quran (3:28) Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Who so doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.
Quran (9:3) And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of greater pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation t the idolators, and (so is) He messenger. So if ye repent it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those we ho disbelieve.
Quran (66:2) Hafsah found the prophet in her room with Mary-the Coptic girl, presented to him by the ruler of Egypt, who became the mother of his only male child, Ibrahim-on a day which custom had assigned to Ayesha. Moved by Hafsah's distress the prophet vowed that he would have no more to do with Marya, and asked her not to tell Ayesha. But Hafsah's distress had been largely feigned. No sooner had the prophet gone than she told Ayesha with glee how easily she had got rid of Marya.
Quran (40:28) And a believing man if Pharaoh's family, who hid is faith, said: Would ye kill a man because he saith: my My Lord us Allah, and hath brought you clear proofs from your Lord. If he is lying, then his lie is upon him; and if he is truthful, then some of that wherewith he threatenet you will strike you. Lo Allah guideth not one who is a prodigal, a liar.
Quran (2:225) Allah will not take you to task for that which is unintentional in your paths. But he will take you to task for that which your hearts have garnered. Allah is forgiving, Clement.
Quran (3:54) The passage you quoted is right but your foolishness is outstanding. God is known as a being that can do all things, doesn't that also include scheming?
Interestingly to composed your words well by carefully starting with a lie so your fellow critics will be happy, you know fully well that not everyone will be patient enough to read through and not everyone will actually check the Quran toake sure you didn't lie, at the end of the lies you then carefully selected a true passage and made it look like God is not all powerful enough to do anything. By the way I asked for a verse that proves that Muslims can kill for Islam.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
At least you have confirmed that Muslims will go to hell Lmao grin grin

My love ,God is not partial ...we commit sins we pay for it so will you so will all of us.but we testify he is the only one to be worshipped ,We do no associate partners with himm...all sacrifices Worship is to him ...those who merit paradise at instant will go we muslins aim for the highest paradise.. Those who are to be punished will go to hell but ....not for eternity ,it's punishment and it will he served

So tell me what is wrong there ?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
You are the dumb one. You just said Hitler was a christian and I ask again how could Hitler have been a christian seeing that he vowed to eradicate Christianity?
When did I ever say Hitler vowed to eradicate Christianity, or when did he ever bow to eradicate Christianity?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
You people just don't have sense.

Was the transatlantic slavery done in the name of Christianity or Christ?

The crusades were a resistance to your Islamic jihadists who were slaughtering and forcefully converting people to Islam.

Thank God for the crusades.
Google these out.

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by mavinc4u(f): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.

I think she only asked a question not that she said a thing.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Solexy96:

Please show the texts too. Not everyone have access to the Quran.
Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun (see V. 2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
At-Tawba (The repentance) 9:5‎

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
At-Tawba (The Repentance) 9:29‎  
‎‎

Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively, as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).
At-Tawba (The Repentance) 9:36
‎‎

And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V. 9:36)].
Al-Baqara (The Cow) 2:190
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Roon9(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Trash talk? Now you tryna tell me he his pretending to be Muslim?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by patval(f): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
sorextee:
On behalf of all the good and pious Muslims out there
Pls dont say this. Even though as a xtian, I condemn the act. But i will never stereotype..

I use to be liberally minded towards Islam but later discovered that those liberal Muslims are green grass while the radical once are green snakes.Is it a coincidence that terror attack became rampant in London since Amir Khan was voted as Mayor?
I know Allah means God in Arabic but there may be a demon bearing same name with God whose bidding those Muslims found themselves doing.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by NaeChris: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tomorrow one idiot go talk say ''islam means peace'', first class self deciete. They should stop making that statement, until they start proving it, begining with Buhari.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by bolubillionaire(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Now they will call this Terrorism. while that of Los Angeles will be simply called "Shooting spree ".
I don't see ur point... Should we call dis a stabbing spree?
What is wrong is wrong... Don't come here and start acting d victim... sad angry
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

Quran (2:190) Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.
Quran (9:36) Lo! the number of the months with Allah is twelve months by Allah's ordinance in the day that he created the heavens and the earth. Four of them are sacred: that is the right religion so wrong not yourselves in them. And wage war on all the idolators as they are waging war on all of you. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
Quran (9:29) Fight against such of those who have been given the scripture as believe not in Allah not the Last day and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger and, follow not the religion of truth until they pay the tribute readily, being broug.
Quran (9:5) Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find them and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor–due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
I haven't read the verses and thanks for making me read them. Now explain how they support killing for Islam.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Elfaris(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
And can someone remind me what the Las Vegas shooter was yelling?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davss02(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
"I" and terrorism be like 5& 6 cheesy"I" and terrorism be like 5& 6
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Olumaeme: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Congratulations to him, he'll start banging his virgins tomorrow...
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

Quran (2:190) Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.
Quran (9:36) Lo! the number of the months with Allah is twelve months by Allah's ordinance in the day that he created the heavens and the earth. Four of them are sacred: that is the right religion so wrong not yourselves in them. And wage war on all the idolators as they are waging war on all of you. And know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
Quran (9:29) Fight against such of those who have been given the scripture as believe not in Allah not the Last day and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger and, follow not the religion of truth until they pay the tribute readily, being broug.
Quran (9:5) Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find them and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor–due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
I haven't read the verses and thanks for making me read them. Now explain how they support killing for Islam.

You just told me you've not even read from Al-faatiha to At-Tawba and even thanking me for making you read those verses.

Islam is defined by the words of Allah in the Koran, and the words and actions of Mohammed (PBUH), called the Sunna. The Sunna is found in two collections of texts—the Sira (Mohammed’s life) and the Hadith. The Koran says 91 times that his words and actions are considered to be the divine pattern for humanity. A hadith, or tradition, is a brief story about what Mohammed did or said. A collection of hadiths is called a Hadith. There are many collections of hadiths, but the most authoritative are those by Bukhari. So the Trilogy is the Koran, the Sira and the Hadith. The Trilogy is the foundation and totality of Islam . 
The Qur'an 14%
The Haddit 60%
The Sira 26%.  
If as a muslim you've not finished reading the Qur'an which is just 14%. 
I would be wasting my time trying to explain anything to you.
Look for the Sunnah that shows how you can read the whole Qur'an every month.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by centboy123456(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
xreal:
If I hear that sentence at my left, and I hear a gun shot at my right at the same time; I will run to my right for safety.

lol guy u wicked oh guy
hahahaha
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by centboy123456(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Now they will call this Terrorism. while that of Los Angeles will be simply called "Shooting spree ".

fool check out my link https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4595752/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-responsibility-for-gun-massacre/amp/
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by centboy123456(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
quiverfull:
Religion of peace they call it.

yes oh oga that what dey call it D tin true me oh
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by centboy123456(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
quiverfull:
Religion of peace they call it.

yes oh oga that what dey call it D tin don trie me oh
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by gabe: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where they trying to be politically correct by waiting for him to kill 2 people before shooting his stupid jihadi ass? angry
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by just2endowed: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

You just told me you've not even read from Al-faatiha to At-Tawba and even thanking me for making you read those verses.

Islam is defined by the words of Allah in the Koran, and the words and actions of Mohammed (PBUH), called the Sunna. The Sunna is found in two collections of texts—the Sira (Mohammed’s life) and the Hadith. The Koran says 91 times that his words and actions are considered to be the divine pattern for humanity. A hadith, or tradition, is a brief story about what Mohammed did or said. A collection of hadiths is called a Hadith. There are many collections of hadiths, but the most authoritative are those by Bukhari. So the Trilogy is the Koran, the Sira and the Hadith. The Trilogy is the foundation and totality of Islam . 
The Qur'an 14%
The Haddit 60%
The Sira 26%.  

Simple question, yes or no, are u supporting what isis and boko haram are doing? Coz am not getting ur defense.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Gustavo404:
For no serious reason, I just wanna say these sweet words to my fellow NLers cheesy

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammed Rasul Allah. English translation: There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God cool

Oya go and kee urself grin

U see even this one after saying the sweet words ended it with kee urself... who are this people for Christ sake? I will bound Muslim if I become UN SEC GEN.i swear ...nd any country I rule, Muslim can never exist in the country. God forbid this vampires
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 12:49am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

The Qur'an 14%
The Haddit 60%
The Sira 26%.  
Is it that you know nothing about sarcasm or you chose to ignore it? Where did you read about or hear the "trilogy" as the foundationabd totality of Islam?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Is it that you know nothing about sarcasm or you chose to ignore it? Where did you read about or hear the "trilogy" as the foundationabd totality of Islam?
Come back next month when u must have finished reading the Qua ran.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 1:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Go and seek knowledge your self I'm not in the position to teach you what you should know.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 1:08am On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

Come back next month when u must have finished reading the Qua ran.
I think you should take that advice for yourselves rather than go online to broadcast your ignorance or rather your hatred for a religion that did no wrong to you thereby showing your level of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.