Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41492 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Almajiri illiterate low life beggar. biafrans are a gazillion times better than you.
that doesn't stop your state from biafra annexation,mumu
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

"WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR"
i guess that 'we' in your statement is the Islamic we, right? Smh
this what made by palestinian christians,so the OP can know being saying Allahu akbar doing make you muslim.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't mind that one.
Arysexy:

What did ur bible say about Jesus being the only way to d father Mr RCCG youth leader

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Arshavin02349(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nothing gives me pleasure than hearing those Muslim extremist are tearing the HIJAB of fellow Muslim gals and fucking there pussies......
After all Allah asked them to do so in the Quran... Abi no be so my muslim brothers?
Why is the Quran not written in English so as to enlighten people.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Keep quiet. You know nothing. Muslims believe Jesus Christ is just a prophet, not the son of God. What does the bible say about John 3:16?

You don't have sense at all.
abescom:
And do you know there are Muslims who believe in who Jesus his in the real sense of it?

Which I can send you videos. And don't delude yourself, not all Muslims will go to hell. It is a fact.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by agbolahangift(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

GOD BLESS U
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by netflicks(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
If u dey anywhere hear "ALAHAK" no wait for the complete statement jst run for your life.. . cheesy
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by netflicks(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
agbolahangift:
GOD BLESS U

But there is nothing like Christian terrorist...last time I checked.. .
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by fuckpro: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
KanesHost:
You see why I love these advanced countries...

He stabbed/killed 2 ladies, and was SHOT on the spot by a soldier.

That's what you call security of life and properties.

Though the ladies may have lost their lives, the perpetrator of the crime was IMMEDIATELY killed.
...in Nigeria they are giving retirement benefits for a job well done...never to be heard or prosecuted
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
Reuters) - Two women were stabbed to death and their assailant shot dead by a soldier in the southern French port city of Marseille on Sunday in what officials described as a "likely terrorist act".

Police sources said the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) in Arabic as he attacked the women, aged 17 and 20, at Marseille's main railway station.

Two police sources said one had her throat slit while the other was stabbed in the chest and stomach.

An Islamic State militant was responsible for the attack, the group's Amaq news agency said.

The assailant was shot dead by a soldier from a military Sentinelle patrol, a force deployed across the country as part of a state of emergency declared after Islamist attacks that began almost two years ago.

We have until now managed to avoid such dramatic incidents (in Marseille). I think it was a terrorist attack and the individual who was killed seems to have had several identities," Marseille mayor Jean-Claude Gaudin told reporters.

Paris was rocked in 2015 by multiple attacks that killed 130 people. In 2016 a gunman drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, killing 86 people. Both of these attacks were claimed by Islamic State.

Other countries, including Britain, Germany and Belgium, have also suffered attacks by militants using knives, guns, explosives and driving vehicles at crowds.

Some 200 police officers cordoned off the area and all roads were closed to traffic.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1C61DC

Propaganda.....schemes ..strategic schemes .this is all a set up .
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
And do you know there are Muslims who believe in who Jesus his in the real sense of it?

Which I can send you videos. And don't delude yourself, not all Muslims will go to hell. It is a fact.

No Muslim will remain in hell ...No matter how long they will eventually be pardoned and move to Paradise .quote me any where
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
How can a Christian vow to eradicate Christianity?, where is thy sense thou son of perdition?
Habyz:

Hitler was a Christian.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Elliot2(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
ivolt:

You can't talk after your throat have been slit.
You better say anything you want to say now.
he can still use d middle finger
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
At least you have confirmed that Muslims will go to hell Lmao grin grin
nurshah:

[b] No Muslim will remain in hell [b]...No matter how long they will eventually be pardoned and move to Paradise .quote me any where
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
this what made by palestinian christians,so the OP can know being saying Allahu akbar doing make you muslim.
Lol i like you people when you start showing your tactic.
Well let me help you
1. Why don't you show me the link where the Christian said that?

2. The only religion that command his followers to say allahu akbar before killing anything that have life is?

3. Lol i guess the quotation mark in your statement was written in an invisible ink right?

4. The world will be a better place when you start calling black as black. Peace

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Evablizin(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
BREAKING NEWS: ISLAMIC STATES CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR LAS VEGAS SHOOTING

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4595752/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-responsibility-for-gun-massacre/amp/
why did the crazy mod hide my post?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
delishpot:

Arabs were deeply into slavery too. There is still slavery in Arab world today 2017.......as in SLAVERY! Yes Arabs still have Nigger slaves. Black people like you, Muslims too for that matter. They are owned and raped like property at will by their Arab owners. Arabs also made sure to control their slave population hence they did not allow them multiply like slave masters from other continents. They castrated their male slaves and forcefully aborted their female slaves after they rape them and get them pregnant. Google it
The fact I said nothing about slave trade and you quoted me in it thereby trying to derail the topic instead of bringing a better point to make firm you believe speaks volumes of your character. That aside I checked Google as you advised and I see no reference of Arabian slave trade in 2017. Perhaps you'll be kind enough to post a link so everyone can see it for themselves.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Did you forget Taquiyya (lying) is permitted in islam?
They think they are still in the era where they keep there secret inside Arabic.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hide your head in shame, the las Vegas shooter has been confirmed to be a Muslim.
grudges:
I know hypocrits will never comments, 2 dead u r already generalising the whole muslims as terrorists, check diz link were 50 ppl were killed nd 200 injured in las vegas. I am froud to be a muslim.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/244791-updated-50-people-dead-over-200-injured-at-las-vegas-shooting.html
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
How can a Christian vow to eradicate Christianity?, where is thy sense thou son of perdition?
Are you dumb? Did I ever say Hitler vowed to eradicate Christianity?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Are you dumb? Did I ever say Hitler vowed to eradicate Christianity?
Amberon11:
Hide your head in shame, the las Vegas shooter has been confirmed to be a Muslim.
Please post a link so we can see it.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by shallysgirl: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
But the Las Vegas guy was a muslim convert too?
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by medolab90(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ISLAM IS PERFECT .. IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM, QUOTE ME WITH YOUR "REASONABLE" QUESTIONS
sorry sir I need to know more about the 72virgins they are talking about though it is not the first time am hearing it i just want to know
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
You people just don't have sense.

Was the transatlantic slavery done in the name of Christianity or Christ?

The crusades were a resistance to your Islamic jihadists who were slaughtering and forcefully converting people to Islam.

Thank God for the crusades.
Habyz:
The fact that a person says "God Is great" I n Arabic doesn't mean he/she is a Muslim, there are Christians in Islamic countries too, they say "Allah Akbar" which simply translates to God is Great.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol i like you people when you start showing your tactic.
Well let me help you
1. Why don't you show me the link where the Christian said that?

2. The only religion that command his followers to say allahu akbar before killing anything that have life is?

3. Lol i guess the quotation mark in your statement was written in an invisible ink right?

4. The world will be a better place when you start calling black as black. Peace
ok stop lamenting,i challenge you to go and read about christian terrorism too if you aren't hypocrite.you know you can deny that there was never christian terrorism.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by whitebeard(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Isis just claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas attack saying that the attacker converted to islam months ago.
so fast cheesy

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Look at this dunce, wether or not we join Biafra is not your business. How does that cure the poverty of the north? Biafra will still be ten quadrillion times richer and more prosperous than your parasitic north.
abdelrahman:
that doesn't stop your state from biafra annexation,mumu
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
nurshah:

No Muslim will remain in hell ...No matter how long they will eventually be pardoned and move to Paradise .quote me any where

Then whoever pardoned them is partial
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Look at this dunce, wether or not we join Biafra is not your business. How does that cure the poverty of the north? Biafra will still be ten quadrillion times richer and more prosperous than your parasitic north.
and when did i told you im northerner?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
ok stop lamenting,i challenge you to go and read about christian terrorism too if you aren't hypocrite.you know you can deny that there was never christian terrorism.
Lol i understand your frustration,
well i don't think you see any word like terrorism in all my comments.
So when you want to divert a discussion let it go inline.
And am still waiting for you to show my evidence for your First claim. Peace
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by osuofia2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
if you like you can cry,that doesn't stop them from massacred you.
Rip english
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by gbagyiza: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
xreal:
If I hear that sentence at my left, and I hear a gun shot at my right at the same time; I will run to my right for safety.

My stomach want tear with laugh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.