Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41500 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

It is now you people want to fight your Own?
Lmao.
The one the sex addict fought was not enough.
You are a true believer join the jehadist
Shekau needs you.
you are the kind of people that shekau need,an ignorant like him.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Skmoda360(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
you can go and die,that doesn't stop arab christians from speaking their language!
hahahahhaha.....see painment.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Scholar212(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
if you like you can cry,that doesn't stop them from massacred you.
a potential terrorist spotted. DSS take note; "massacred you" indeed. Better learn English properly so you don't blow yourself up and die an illiterate. grin

4 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by greatjoey: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.
You are one of the gullible ones. Islam is a blood sucking religion. Take Islam from this world, you have a complete peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
andyanders:

You should know that their god = allah is a blood sucking demon hence their comment.a god that request for blood is a demonic god.
But sallah ram,cow,camel etc blood should be enough for him na.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Now they will call this Terrorism. while that of Los Angeles will be simply called "Shooting spree ".
It is the intent that determines what it is called. That of France shouted something before killing innocent souls. If investigation shows that the killer in Los Angeles is a lunatic or one with mental issues then they will call it shooting spree. So relax.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
NO YOU BE CHRISTIAN
SOOO ??
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

Muslims are like crocodile no matter how long you care for them.
They kill you @ any opportunity they get.
72 virgins with beta breast ,sex strength of a 100 men and everlasting erection of d penis.
The fastest way to janah is to fight for allah and die in d process.

That places looks like one big sex party if I may say
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Greystone: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by grudges: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
I know hypocrits will never comments, 2 dead u r already generalising the whole muslims as terrorists, check diz link were 50 ppl were killed nd 200 injured in las vegas. I am froud to be a muslim.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/244791-updated-50-people-dead-over-200-injured-at-las-vegas-shooting.html
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.

How did Islam came into Africa ....violence
How did Islam came into Nigeria ....violence
How did Islam came into Yoruba land.....violence
How is Arabic countries fairing....80% in violence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by emmaitive(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
islam is a cancer

4 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by thesuave10(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gustavo404:
For no serious reason, I just wanna say these sweet words to my fellow NLers cheesy

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammed Rasul Allah. English translation: There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God cool

Oya go and kee urself grin

Mohammed is a pig

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is one thing I pray for Biafra....99.9 percent of the region are Christian and they will do Angola , Japanese and Chinese thing...no Muslim, no terrorism, no shouting of Allllllaaaaaaaa kubaaaaar

Atleast they will focus on sciences and innovation

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gustavo404:
For no serious reason, I just wanna say these sweet words to my fellow NLers cheesy

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammed Rasul Allah. English translation: There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God cool

Oya go and kee urself grin
We agree he is a messenger of God but how do you explain his follower killing this 2 innocent girls shouting the name of our God?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
The terrorist that kill 2 in France is Islamic terrorist but the terrorist that kill over 50 in Las Vegas is not Christian Abi? Remember no religion preaches violence not even traditional religion you are what you are not what religion made you. If all Muslims are terrorist with our numbers and we are like Osama and Shekau no one will remain on earth, remember 95% of Muslims/Christians are born into the religion religion, majority did not chose to be Muslim or Christian but am not judging you pls don't judge me, as a Muslim we are allowed to seek knowledge I have read Bible, I have also read Quran and am OK with Islam you are also free to chose what is OK for you but let us stop hating we are what we are not what religion made us, this is same religion Mohammad Ali practice, this is same religion Murtala Muhammed practice sir Ahmadu Bello. Also remember that this guy that just kill 50 people is a Christian does Christianity preaches that? Adolph Hitler wasn't a Muslim can we assumed he was a Christian does Christianity preaches the crime they all committed pls let us be guided.
Adolf dint kill for christianity he even hated and killed Jews.
Osama killed for Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Banging go full ever were I wonder what their God would be doing.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by smileyoo: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
liberal christain and western world 're always opening their doors to this misfits called islamic terrorists, meanwhile islamic world 're very strict to christains entering their countries. except the west wake-up, islam 'll soon conquer them, because the flow of movement is one-sided. if mohammed can go to mountain but mountain cannot go to mohammed, very soon mohammedians 'll occupy the mountain.

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by uzo4real(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
ISLAM.... a real problem to the world.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
you are the kind of people that shekau need,an ignorant like him.
Go and tell him he is ignorant and he will quote you wrong using the Qur'an.
And your throat slit for not obeying the preaching of your prophet.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
cordon this terrorist into one corner and burn them to ashes along with that bomb manual they recite 5 times a day... high time the world should united against this desert miscreants, France should wake up and smoke them out their shrine and send them back to middle east and Sahara desert where they belong... this terrorist is a torn in our fresh, China just did the right thing, France and USA should follow suit as well and expel them back to desert

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by shineeye1: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
I can boldly Predict, without any modicum of doubt, that every ideology, philosophy or religion that thrives on violence will become EXTINCT in this world in the not too distant future. Increasing unhinded access to free knowledge will naturally wipe them out! It is this premonition of their imminent extinction that is driving their instigators insane at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tecno66:
Please tell the brainwashed people there is no sex in heaven, when you kill you go to hell fire. 72 virgin ko 100 virgin ni.
If I talk that one they go kill me O.
I'm sha trying to imagine how their heaven would look like.
It's gonna be a pussy and dickk exhibition party.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Charly68: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
But come to think of it ,why would a reasonable mind allowed himself to be deceived to hell by killing his neighbour in the name of religion ..only God understand the mindset of this terrorists..Wherever they rule,there can't be peace..it is so bad

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
Reuters) - Two women were stabbed to death and their assailant shot dead by a soldier in the southern French port city of Marseille on Sunday in what officials described as a "likely terrorist act".

Police sources said the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) in Arabic as he attacked the women, aged 17 and 20, at Marseille's main railway station.

Two police sources said one had her throat slit while the other was stabbed in the chest and stomach.

An Islamic State militant was responsible for the attack, the group's Amaq news agency said.

The assailant was shot dead by a soldier from a military Sentinelle patrol, a force deployed across the country as part of a state of emergency declared after Islamist attacks that began almost two years ago.

We have until now managed to avoid such dramatic incidents (in Marseille). I think it was a terrorist attack and the individual who was killed seems to have had several identities," Marseille mayor Jean-Claude Gaudin told reporters.

Paris was rocked in 2015 by multiple attacks that killed 130 people. In 2016 a gunman drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, killing 86 people. Both of these attacks were claimed by Islamic State.

Other countries, including Britain, Germany and Belgium, have also suffered attacks by militants using knives, guns, explosives and driving vehicles at crowds.

Some 200 police officers cordoned off the area and all roads were closed to traffic.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/cordoned
cordon this terrorist into one corner and burn them to ashes along with that bomb manual they recite 5 times a day... high time the world should united against this desert miscreants, France should wake up and smoke them out their shrine and send them back to middle east and Sahara desert where they belong... this terrorist is a torn in our fresh, China just did the right thing, France and USA should follow suit as well and expel them back to desert, Abraham just recklessly brought this suffering to humanity. he would have obey God instruments and allow that Bastard son of his Ismail to die in desert, Ismail is the father of terrorism while MohamMAD is the architect of terrorism
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tecno66:
We agree he is a messenger of God but how do you explain his follower killing this 2 innocent girls shouting the name of our God?
That isn't his follower.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
The fact that a person says "God Is great" I n Arabic doesn't mean he/she is a Muslim, there are Christians in Islamic countries too, they say "Allah Akbar" which simply translates to God is Great.

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by smileyoo: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

but who sex party epp? wouldn't they be bored of daily sex party? seriously, can't these people reason that an intelligent God ought to 've a more intelligent reward to those whom he accepts? religion is a scam.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by grudges: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
uzo4real:
ISLAM.... a real problem to the world.
Believe me or not, illitracy is the problem, speaking english does'nt make u brave nd litrate, is only religion dat deos dat nd gues wat, christians are illitrate, they believe their pastors and prophet receive messages directly from God there by ordaining them to do and undo, illiteracy of the highest order.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by MTKbudapest(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
killing for the gods.
Islam is satanic... They will never go unpunished

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973 / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.