Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41476 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
The fact that a person says "God Is great" I n Arabic doesn't mean he/she is a Muslim, there are Christians in Islamic countries too, they say "Allah Akbar" which simply translates to God is Great.
davillian:

Adolf dint kill for christianity he even hated and killed Jews.
Osama killed for Islam.
Hmmn, according to you Adolf didn't kill for Christianity he simply hated and killed Jews. He committed the most crimes ever attributed to one person and he was a Christian, everyone blamed him(Adolf Hitler) and not Christianity but when a Muslim does something bad Islam is blamed and not the Muslim who did it. By the way who said Adolf didn't kill for Christianity, read history and get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

Go and tell him he is ignorant and he will quote you wrong using the Qur'an.
And your throat slit for not obeying the preaching of your prophet.
i seee,you are ignorant indeed,
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR
is there any different between you that deny your religion and claim another religion just for you to justify your brother act and your brother that carry out the act himself. Trash

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
shineeye1:

Do not feign ignorance of the issue on ground. We are talking about perpetrating atrocities in the Name of Religion!

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tolams16(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Is there such ting as a christian terrorist?? Bro there's noting like a christian terrorist . If anyone says he is a christian and commits such, shameful n disgraceful act then he is nit a christian and i can confidently tell u dat know christian will say dos words "allah uwak bar" only a muslim, last time i check there's s no arabic christian.

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Gustavo404:

That isn't his follower.
Can you please enlighteen me further, maybe some of us have an eroneous impression.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:
The fact that a person says "God Is great" I n Arabic doesn't mean he/she is a Muslim, there are Christians in Islamic countries too, they say "Allah Akbar" which simply translates to God is Great.
Hmmn, according to you Adolf didn't kill for Christianity he simply hated and killed Jews. He committed the most crimes ever attributed to one person and he was a Christian, everyone blamed him(Adolf Hitler) and not Christianity but when a Muslim does something bad Islam is blamed and not the Muslim who did it. By the way who said Adolf didn't kill for Christianity, read history and get your facts right.
It still doesn't change the fact muslim terrorist kills for Islam.
The Christians has done theirs in d past so it's now the turn of muslims to fight for their religion and Islamize the world.
I laugh in Arabic.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by delishpot: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

Arabs were deeply into slavery too. There is still slavery in Arab world today 2017.......as in SLAVERY! Yes Arabs still have Nigger slaves. Black people like you, Muslims too for that matter. They are owned and raped like property at will by their Arab owners. Arabs also made sure to control their slave population hence they did not allow them multiply like slave masters from other continents. They castrated their male slaves and forcefully aborted their female slaves after they rape them and get them pregnant. Google it

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by masterP042(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Did u read the part that said that Isis claimed responsibility for the attack through their media outlet?

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
smileyoo:
but who sex party epp? wouldn't they be bored of daily sex party? seriously, can't these people reason that an intelligent God ought to 've a more intelligent reward to those whom he accepts? religion is a scam.

They lack the ability to reason ....
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

Banging go full ever were I wonder what their God would be doing.

I think...I would open up a condom business there

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
what's the meaning of Taqqiya?

So your leaving the links and asking me silly questions....these Muslims and lies...well I don't keep any near to me

In Islam, Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة‎‎ taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear"wink[1][2] is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5] Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"wink, has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IJOBA2: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

SOOO ??
I SABI UNA WEY BE EWEDU MUSLIMS WELLAgrin
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thrash! Keep consoling yourself. There's no such thing as a christian terrorist.
ollah1:

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
The terrorist that kill 2 in France is Islamic terrorist but the terrorist that kill over 50 in Las Vegas is not Christian Abi? Remember no religion preaches violence not even traditional religion you are what you are not what religion made you. If all Muslims are terrorist with our numbers and we are like Osama and Shekau no one will remain on earth, remember 95% of Muslims/Christians are born into the religion religion, majority did not chose to be Muslim or Christian but am not judging you pls don't judge me, as a Muslim we are allowed to seek knowledge I have read Bible, I have also read Quran and am OK with Islam you are also free to chose what is OK for you but let us stop hating we are what we are not what religion made us, this is same religion Mohammad Ali practice, this is same religion Murtala Muhammed practice sir Ahmadu Bello. Also remember that this guy that just kill 50 people is a Christian does Christianity preaches that? Adolph Hitler wasn't a Muslim can we assumed he was a Christian does Christianity preaches the crime they all committed pls let us be guided.

Your even a Yoruba Muslim...you aren't even regarded as a pure breed by the northern Muslim.... that's a fact
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

So your leaving the links and asking me silly questions....these Muslims and lies...well I don't keep any near to me

In Islam, Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة‎‎ taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear"wink[1][2] is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5] Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"wink, has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
so idiot,how come taqqiya relates to what im saying?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

is there any different between you that deny your religion and claim another religion just for you to justify your brother act and your brother that carry out the act himself. Trash
and when did i deny my religion?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by FTrebirth(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nukilia:
I support the mass deportation of extremists to Saudi Arabia.
afghanistan should be better.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Habyz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
davillian:

It still doesn't change the fact muslim terrorist kills for Islam.
The Christians has done theirs in d past so it's now the turn of muslims to fight for their religion and Islamize the world.
I laugh in Arabic.
Show one verse of the holy Quran that proves that Muslims are to kill for Islam. You even stopped low enough as to accept that "Christians did theirs" and say Muslims want to "Islamize" the world. I wonder how much lower you can get with your next answer(s).
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
I SABI UNA WEY BE EWEDU MUSLIMS WELLAgrin

Ikpa asimmeh atta ata ndisimmeh
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Shut up! ISIS just claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas attack saying that the killer converted to Islam months ago.
omostar:

I am sure you didn't wonder what made paddock to kill more than 50 people just because he is not a muslim undecided

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
so idiot,how come taqqiya relates to what im saying?

Now...you have displayed your Muslim violence tendency....why call me idiot ?

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Terrorist paedophile LovePeddler monger, shut your filthy trap!

No one is fighting for Christ. Muslims are the terrorists.
abdelrahman:
see this slut,you forget the crusader,kkk and the lord resistance army are fighting for christ? or you haven't heard of christ for nagaland terroist,bloody hypocrite!
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Ramaa(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by omojeesu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dc4life:
I wonder if the people of liberal Europe will ever wake up to the reality that they're being invaded. Probably not.

Yet another radical Islamic attack on Western people. Wake up Europe! Allahu Akbar might be the last words you hear if you don't straighten out your immigration policies ASAP. Thank God the US now has Trump!

These are fulfillments of end times Biblical prophesies. The world is now at the stage of the feet of the human statue that Nebuchadnezzar saw in His dream made up of IRON and CLAY. Bible scholars of eschatology believe the iron is liberal Europe and the clay represents Islamic countries. The antichrist is believed will rise from these and kill many associated with JESUS.

Daniel 2:33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

Daniel 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Daniel 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Daniel 2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

The situation will get worse until JESUS effects the Rapture of His people.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Isis just claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas attack saying that the attacker converted to islam months ago.
whitebeard:

grin grin grin grin grin well at least the las vagas own wasn't done by a muslim
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Habyz:

Show one verse on the holy Quran that proves that Muslims are to kill for Islam. You even stopped low enough as to accept that "Christians did theirs" and say Muslims want to "Islamize" the world. I wonder how much lower you can get with your next answer(s).

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths is with pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir vol 4, p 49)

Quran (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you the dissolution of your oaths..."

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Terrorist paedophile LovePeddler monger, shut your filthy trap!

No one is fighting for Christ. Muslims are the terrorists.
urhobo idiot,go and take your state from biafra first before you come here to say trash.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
You are not a Christian. Jesus Christ said He is the only way and anyone who doesn't believe in him will not inherit eternal life. So stop deceiving yourself.
abescom:
Stop being idiotic. I am not even a Muslim. I am redeemer and a youth leader but not all Muslims are evil people.

All you are one of those who believe all Muslims will go to hell?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
and when did i deny my religion?
"WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR"
i guess that 'we' in your statement is the Islamic we, right? Smh

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Almajiri illiterate low life beggar. biafrans are a gazillion times better than you.
abdelrahman:
urhobo idiot,go and take your state from biafra first before you come here to say trash.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Amberon11: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Did you forget Taquiyya (lying) is permitted in islam?
Olabenjamen22:

"WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR"
i guess that 'we' in your statement is the Islamic we, right? Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.