Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (31224 Views)

Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / The New World Order Is Gay Mafia, Community Policing And Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
you haven't answer what i asked you ooooo,the white men that brought christianity to you,why are they not doing it again?

says who..

is rome not standing strong?

abeg comot here..you think its by going to mosque everyday and blocking the whole roads..in christianity you can pray at home if you want.we believe the lord is everywhere
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
obafemee80:
[img]http:///a/img923/8590/Lw3BeZ.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img922/1407/D3iBjt.jpg[/img]

Thousands of Muslims marched through London to protest against Isis and other Islamist terror groups this weekend.Victims of the terror group were remembered during the peaceful march on Sunday, which also marked the start of the religious festival Ashura. The march started in Hyde Park and ended in Trafalgar Square, with people of all ages carrying banners including ‘Muslims condemn terrorism’ and ‘180k imams have spoken against IS [Isis]’. The brother of aid worker David Haines, whose beheading by Jihadi John was posted online, spoke to the overwhelmingly Muslim crowd.

Mike Haines said: ‘It is important that we react in a positive way against these hate-mongers. I mourn my brother every day.

‘However he knew the risks of being a humanitarian worker. He and my family accepted those risks because he was doing important work, helping his fellow man regardless of creed, colour, race or religion.’ He added: ‘The callous murder of my brother, the bombing of a teenage concert in Manchester, the deplorable attack on a place of worship in Finsbury Park, the inexcusable name-calling of people based on their religion or colour – they all have one thing in common which is to incite hatred.’

Catriona Robertson, director of the Christian Muslim Forum, told The Daily Mail: ‘Today is an important day and this is an important procession. It is something that people from many different backgrounds can learn from.’ Ashura is the tenth day of Muharram in the Islamic calendar and marks the climax of the Remembrance of Muharram. The march is now an annual event which is becoming more popular every year.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/thousands-of-muslims-protest-against-isis-and-terrorism-in-london-6971956/

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2017/10/pri_55140883-e1506964483251.jpg?w=768&h=489&crop=1[/img]

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2017/10/pri_551679251-e1506964233577.jpg?w=768&h=486&crop=1[/img]
[img]https://metrouk2.files./2017/10/pri_55140880-e1506963696802.jpg?w=768&h=488&crop=1[/img]

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2017/10/pri_55178685-e1506963999282.jpg?w=768&h=468&crop=1[/img]

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2017/10/pri_551678871-e1506964122476.jpg?w=768&h=490&crop=1[/img]
anyone that believe these terrorist in disguise does that on his/her own perils, under their cloaks there are hidden explosive and AK47s on standby waiting to strike so hard so their desert Medina blood sucking gods will be pleased, this protest is eyes service. they should arm themselves and invade Syria and sambisa drag prophet skakau on his scrotum and do justice on him, Ndi Ara TUFIAKWA
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by osazsky(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
yes this is what they should be doing and not some stupid guys here in nairaland that defined terrorism. good move what is wrong is wrong. u don't force people to accept ur religion is a ting of choice, nice one I must commend them for this singular act
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
March for ISLAM. Very good update.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by nnokwa042(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
obafemee80:
I am proud to be a Muslim

Anyone who says the Quran advocates terrorism obviously hasn't read its lessons on violence

Only two groups in our society promote the “Quran teaches terrorism” myth
The Anti-Muslim pundits and Isis extremists and both of them are wrong. 

The permission given in Quran 22:40-41 to fight in self-defence was not only granted to defend Muslims from persecution, but to defend Christians, Jews and people of all faiths from acts of terror like those committed by Isis today

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

muslim will not stop using taqiya to decive people,didnt mohamed ask his followers slay christian and jewish where they find them?what is the panalty if one renounce islam in any islamic country,answer this question.meanwhile this people u see marshing are all shia muslim sunni salafi from saudi dont call them muslim,they kill them like they kill christians and jews,did u see the sign Hussain?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Amberon11: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Keep consoling yourself cheesy cheesy
Mindfulness:
Lovely.

But when will Christians protest against Christian terrorism?

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Gkemz: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
What are they protesting against. Are they not fighting for Allah, their god. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by eminikansoso(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Why are japanese not terrorists then? Was it also America that made Mohammed (the founder is Islam) a terrorist?
Another ignoramus
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
muslim will not stop using taqiya to decive people,didnt mohamed ask his followers slay christian and jewish where they find them?what is the panalty if one renounce islam in any islamic country,answer this question.meanwhile this people u see marshing are all shia muslim sunni salafi from saudi dont call them muslim,they kill them like they kill christians and jews,did u see the sign Hussain?

exactly..i know their taqqiya and am glad you know as well

found this online

MOE KAWACH
10 months ago
My name is MOHAMED and thank god, i too RENOUNCED ISLAM. I AM PALESTINIAN also btw and there are millions of us who have renounced Islam in the Muslim world. It we are unable Tod speak out because they will kill us. The ALLAH of Islam is the biggest terrorist on this earth. He I said satan. ALLAH OF ISLAM, JESUS is coming for you and he will indeed throw you in the lake of fire in the presence of all creation you coward. Lord Jesus, save us. Wash us with your blood lord and forgive us OF all sin lord. ISLAM IS OF SATAN lord and MUSLIMS are blind. OPEN THEIR EYES LORD Jesus. OPEN THE eyes of all who don't believe in you as lord, SAVIOUR and the only only only god lord. The only true God I see the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. All other gods are false people. JESUS I said the only saviour. The only true saviour PEOPLE. WAKE up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by olajide21: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
HPS3:
undecidedUseless terrorists we all know that deep down they are happy about the attacks.
If the Muslims remain silent to the various acts being labelled Islamic, you would comment " Why are they not speaking out. silence is approval!!!" Now we have spoken and protested so that you would begin to reason with us, still you are not satisfy. Well, the truth is clear from falsehood. I wish people like you would begin to reason beyond you stereotypical personality and broaden your analysis of others.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by theMEGAman(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Promismike:
Potential terrorists. Provoke them and you will see the stuff they are made off. We know it's a camouflage.

Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. I'm yet to see a Muslim who is not violent and a bigot.
in Nigeria exclude yorubas they are different from other Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
The way some people carry religion matter for head ehnn. You will think that's what feed their family and balances their accounts. When Muslims didn't do this, they complained. It's done at the moment, they are still complaining.

Some have even extended their comments to history. You would never see such people in other threads.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by mcmurphy132(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
nnokwa042:
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'". Luke 22;36..But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good first step. In order to solve a problem you must first accept that you have the problem. For a long time many have been in denial, at least this has the appearance of acknowledging the "cancer" that is in Islam.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
olajide21:

If the Muslims remain silent to the various acts being labelled Islamic, you would comment " Why are they not speaking out. silence is approval!!!" Now we have spoken and protested so that you would begin to reason with us, still you are not satisfy. Well, the truth is clear from falsehood. I wish people like you would begin to reason beyond you stereotypical personality and broaden your analysis of others.

Exactly what I said. The hatred for Islam and Muslims is something else.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by macphilip: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
I hope all those police check them wella o.
I no wan hear breaking news for CNN
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
I guess some of these people still use their brain...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by ooshinibos: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
lurther:
Was london sleeping all this while?

Muslims have automatically taking over London with the millions of population there. They even have a muslim mayor to prove that their numerical number is huge. No wonder London have been a hotbed of terrorism in recent times.

The British Monarchy should be alert before they are overthrown? Just a matter of time. Queen Elizabeth should know here history better.

Muslim always conquer territories with time.They are building up in London and other cities in Britain.

not true ...London is just 5 percent muslim .... go and check the population census ...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Owodiran1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Promismike:
Potential terrorists. Provoke them and you will see the stuff they are made off. We know it's a camouflage.

Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. I'm yet to see a Muslim who is not violent and a bigot.
am sure if i provoke you. You will definitely come for my head. Your temperament doesn't state the weakness of your religion. It only states your weakness. Everything should not be narrow down on religion . Anybody can retaliate harshly to provocation. Be it Christian or Muslim. We have our ways of handling our temperament. We are all temperatal, we just have a different way to handle it. Am a proud muslim and am proud of you to be a Christian too. But please always promote peace no matter how you hate the religion. If you spend time with Muslims that are nice you will know all religions are peaceful. It's just some of the people that are not peaceful. God bless you and me always

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by apholaryn: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape4:
I know this is part of there plan to recruit more suicide bombers.

there is a subliminal message behind this.
stfu...your assumption sounds way dumb
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Kamoryemi2580(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Promismike:

if that should be the case,,, then watch your back,,,
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Ifeann(f): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
A while back hundreds of british muslims where travelling to syria to join isis. Now they have been defeated these al taqiyya using Muslim suddenly remember to protest isis.
Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Bossmafia(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Islam has a very faulty foundation.

From Shiite to Sunni or wahabism all you get is contradictions.

If Koran truely teaches peace, why are most Muslims intolerant and belligerent?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

exactly..i know their taqqiya and am glad you know as well

found this online

MOE KAWACH
10 months ago
My name is MOHAMED and thank god, i too RENOUNCED ISLAM. I AM PALESTINIAN also btw and there are millions of us who have renounced Islam in the Muslim world. It we are unable Tod speak out because they will kill us. The ALLAH of Islam is the biggest terrorist on this earth. He I said satan. ALLAH OF ISLAM, JESUS is coming for you and he will indeed throw you in the lake of fire in the presence of all creation you coward. Lord Jesus, save us. Wash us with your blood lord and forgive us OF all sin lord. ISLAM IS OF SATAN lord and MUSLIMS are blind. OPEN THEIR EYES LORD Jesus. OPEN THE eyes of all who don't believe in you as lord, SAVIOUR and the only only only god lord. The only true God I see the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. All other gods are false people. JESUS I said the only saviour. The only true saviour PEOPLE. WAKE up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl641IFO10g

Sometimes i wonder what you do with your life besides religion. Do you have anything upstairs which isn't about religion?

Anybody can switch his faith. It's their choice. You uploaded a vid of an ex Muslim, aren't countless videos of ex Christians online?

The way and manner you take matters like these is something else.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Unbreakable007: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na them,them.

All na the same terrorist.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Owodiran1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Keep consoling yourself cheesy cheesy
lol kkk ku klux klan. They ain't christains. They just affiliated themselves to the religion. No religion is chaotic. It's some of the people that are chaotic
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Teeeecash(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Promismike:

Another crazy MOFO is on the loose. . if every muslim is a potential terrorist as u proclaim, u and ur entire generation would be very very dead. .
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by goingape4: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
apholaryn:
stfu...your assumption sounds way dumb
I'm in my house come and bomb me undecided
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'". ...
Thats from the book of Saul in the Old Testament, modern day Christians follow the New Testament

mcmurphy132:
Luke 22;36..But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!...
Ok and where is it stated that you should kill people with it? Or is that your Islamic interpretation?? That would not be surprising.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by positivetaught: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
obafemee80:
I am proud to be a Muslim

Anyone who says the Quran advocates terrorism obviously hasn't read its lessons on violence

Only two groups in our society promote the “Quran teaches terrorism” myth
The Anti-Muslim pundits and Isis extremists and both of them are wrong. 

The permission given in Quran 22:40-41 to fight in self-defence was not only granted to defend Muslims from persecution, but to defend Christians, Jews and people of all faiths from acts of terror like those committed by Isis today

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

you are lying,n you don't only know that you are lying but you also know that it's known that you are lying,so continue perhaps it make's you feel good.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
ollah1:

Sometimes i wonder what you do with your life besides religion. Do you have anything upstairs which isn't about religion?

Anybody can switch his faith. It's their choice. You uploaded a vid of an ex Muslim, aren't countless videos of ex Christians online?

The way and manner you take matters like these is something else.

hahahaha...mr man that removed a from allah and calls himself ollah..lol..you don find me come again abi

theres a religious war going on..its happening in the birth place of christianity..am not a gulible christian..kurdish ans yazidi women are been killed and taken as sex slaves and you are here talking poo

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by tartar9(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ifeann:
A while back hundreds of british muslims where travelling to syria to join isis. Now they have been defeated these al taqiyya using Muslim suddenly remember to protest isis.
Hypocrites
Couldn't expect less from a lunatic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.