Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari (30234 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
mumspit:
w
what happened to W?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by positivelord: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Jubrin Jubrin, I hail you ooo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by kodedbis(f): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Am tired of buhari government
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Papertrail11(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
that baru has will be in hoy shit
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by cornelin(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
pls let all the resident zombies come and zombify this thread now with their vernom

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by MEHO: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Kachikwu should have known as Southerner that Buhari hates him.

Where is Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Oshomole and all Useful Idiots from South that marketed a Fossil to Nigerians..
Now Dem de unda dia bed de ansa fon call. Buhari don't see all Southerners as Nigerians but as conquered slaves.

u have said it all. Bless u

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by ogbeniolola: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Reno Omockery!....Just accept your fate, no matter how hard you mock, Jonathan's era is gone for good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
I can't wait to see what the NASS and EFCC will do about this should the Presidency look the other way.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nairaland resident Bmc Zombies come and defend una master

Cc Sarrki
cc Omenka
cc Madridguy
cc Yyeske abi na wetin be dat im foolish name

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by MEHO: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
mykh01:
Apc crew never reach here ni, coman defend ur people o
Are u a learner? Those fools won't near here na.. Useless paid Zombies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by MEHO: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
felixomor:
Sarrki
Come do your
ork

For were u wan c those mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by leo2020: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Conflict of Interest.. this irrelevant topic would not have made the headline if it was the other way round..igbo will always complain no matter what...they are simply unsatiable..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kachikwu should just resign and leave this disgrace of an administration before the man sacks him because buhari will definitely support his brother in Apc.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
dealslip:
i believe in due course, Ibe Kachukwu will resign. He has only applied wisdom and tact by exposing this memo. It is normal to place a southerner as the head of a parastatal while the northern surbodinates will continue to undermine the superior. The leader will get the blame and appear incompetent at the end of the day. Ibe has tactfully exposed the whole drama so the blame will not land at his doorstep.

WHY SOUTH-EAST & SOUTH-SOUTH NEVER EMBRACED ONE NIGERIA.

"IBE KACHIKWU AND NNPC

It was absolutely without any surprise that I read the breaking story of Minister of State for Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu's complaint to Buhari concerning the insubordination and alleged fraud involving NNPC GMD Maikanti Baru.

You must be the most unforgivably naive Nigerian alive to be surprised at the content of Kachikwu's leaked letter.

1) The Minister said he (as Chairman of NNPC Board) was never consulted in appointments.
Oga, how can they consult you when you're not one of them? The recent pattern of appointments there show their clear intentions. Oga Kachikwu, are you a Northerner?

2) Within one year, NNPC GMD shared contracts worth over $25bn without Board approval against the legal and procedural requirement that all contracts above $20m would need to be reviewed and approved by the board of NNPC.
Sir, these guys don't care about you. At the most, they just tolerate you. As for your due process, so when they removed you as NNPC GMD and made you board chairman, you really didn't know Buhari's plan was to sideline you while keeping you in the team for your name recognition? Haba Oga Ibe, you know these things better.

3) To hedge against any possible backlash of their nefarious activities, they prepared some blackmail points like saying Kachikwu is "anti-North" (familiar, huh?), claiming he is in league with militants (very familiar) and laying nebulous allegations of corruption (very, very familiar).
All these Kachikwu addressed in his letter.

Now, was the letter acted upon by Buhari since August? For where! Moreover, since when did Buhari start acting against the selfish interests of his own people?

It is VERY instructive to note that Kachikwu says he's been trying to see Buhari for very long now with no success prompting him to write the letter. They went and blocked him from seeing Buhari.

All these don't surprise me the least. Hearing all the facts and fables about Diezani's 'exploits', only the most brainwashed Nigeria will imagine similar stuff isn't still going on today. The same structure exploited in the past remains there today and Kachikwu is now the enemy for trying to bring transparency into the system. Truth is that NNPC is the ATM of govt officials. It has always been and will always be.

What really surprises me is that some of us feel this administration is above board in anything. That is my real surprise.

Well, Oga Kachikwu, your hard-won reputation is bigger than that office you occupy today. Once they start spreading their familiar shit around, it's time to quit before they really smear you with it.

Resign!"

By Ikechukwu Obi

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Yyeske(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
emmyspark007:
Nairaland resident Bmc Zombies come and defend una master

Cc Sarrki
cc Omenka
cc Madridguy
cc Yyeske abi na wetin be dat im foolish name
Your nightmare, Kachikwu had complained to the president so let us wait for the outcome before all this crap you guys are typing.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by kindheart1234: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
tuniski:

No anti corruption from day one Buhari is no anti corruption czar but, just a make believe! He is an ethno-religiously driven man with vendetta at heart!
. Well said and I concor.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by kynbasil01: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
felixomor:
Sarrki
Come do your work
he's been owe one month salary :therefore you wunt see him anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
buhari is not the president of Nigeria but the president of the north

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
felixomor:
Sarrki
Come do your work

Sarrki has nothing to do here. I guessed he is working for Garba Shehu or an office in the presidency.

The northern system of governance is quite different. Between 1997 & 1999 when NNPC was operating from two offices at Usuma Street when their hqtrs building was yet to be completed, I was always at Usuma offices, then you will know it is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation.

The silence of Tinubu & Baba Akande shows that Buhari system is not what they expected. Yaradua's two years was also the same method. It is as if coming to power they have an age long agenda to be implemented.

Those of us who have fought several battles since 2014 for PMB to be in power must have made mistake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Keballl: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Your nightmare, Kachikwu had complained to the president so let us wait for the outcome before all this crap you guys are typing.

You deserve to be brutally slapped. A single person awarded $26 billion contract in a single year without due process and you are telling us to stay calm.
Grass cutter Babachir Lawal report for misappropriation of N200 million is already in Aso rock sewer decaying fast.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Oblang(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
What's the problem with all this wailers masturbating over this thread. Insubordination is not a new thing anywhere in the world. How the president will handle it is the most important thing. So why are wailers crying already....wailers always want everyone to be sympathetic to their thoughts.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by lilfreezy: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
UfuomaUN:

how much?

Just 55k for everything. You will test before you pay
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by sunsewa16: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
That's why they hate restructuring,parasitic people,I don't know whether they carry oil swear for them,is it because their Islamic brothers in other climes have oils dats why they are taking autonomy over Niger delta oils.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Lol
Yeah right
As if the president isn't aware already...LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
so NNPC is now northern Nigeria petroleum corporation? no wonder the fratic oil search in BORNO and sokoto States. .well let wait and see if anything will happen over the allegations. .but it just normal. .only bark and shout. .at the end, matter go end. .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Ajalekoko76(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
my no1 life n biggest mistake was voting 4 him in 2015....I hope God forgives me...
Medicine after death... Y asking forgiveness from God and u never ask forgiveness from Nigerians who u put in agony for 4 years. Gullible ones hope U learn from fallen hereo of APC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Drgleave: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
lilfreezy:
Nairalanders that love video games should financial react cos I wanna sell my ps3 with 500gig external hard drive that contains over 20 downloaded games. Lagos resident only biko

How much for it bro?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oblang:
What's the problem with all this wailers masturbating over this thread. Insubordination is not a new thing anywhere in the world. How the president will handle it is the most important thing. So why are wailers crying already....wailers always want everyone to be sympathetic to their thoughts.... grin grin

The president had already answered it that is why it was leaked to the public. When Daura & the cabals around the president determine who to see president.

Can these happen under Obj? Minister of state for petroleum cannot see president. Letter written for more than two weeks without response & access. It is frustrations that made this letter to be leaked to the public

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by RevT1: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
ogbeniolola:
Reno Omockery!....Just accept your fate, no matter how hard you mock, Jonathan's era is gone for good!
please sir, what do you have to say about Kachikwu's letter?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Oblang(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
babaolofin:

The president had already answered it that is why it was leaked to the public. When Daura & the cabals around the president determine who to see president.

Can these happen under Obj? Minister of state for petroleum cannot see president. Letter written for more than two weeks without response & access. It is frustrations that made this letter to be leaked to the public

Says who? Kachikwu no dey attend FEC meeting again?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by RevT1: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
leo2020:
Conflict of Interest.. this irrelevant topic would not have made the headline if it was the other way round..igbo will always complain no matter what...they are simply unsatiable..
Are u by any chance inferring Kachikwu is Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by lilfreezy: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Drgleave:

How much for it bro?

Mail me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.