Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari (30233 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Keballl: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oblang:

Says who? Kachikwu no dey attend FEC meeting again?

So Kachikwu will spill all the dangerous concern he raised in the open. By your post, you are ratifying the position of the cabals to ruin things for Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by decasey(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
RoyalUc:
I can't wait to see what the NASS and EFCC will do about this should the Presidency look the other way.
which efcc
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Emmytrill(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
my no1 life n biggest mistake was voting 4 him in 2015....I hope God forgives me...

I pray he forgives me too cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Yyeske(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Keballl:

You deserve to be brutally slapped. A single person awarded $26 billion contract in a single year without due process and you are telling us to stay calm.
Grass cutter Babachir Lawal report for misappropriation of N200 million is already in Aso rock sewer decaying fast.
Nobody said what Kachikwu did was wrong but let's wait for the outcome of his submission
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Yyeske(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol
Yeah right
As if the president isn't aware already...LOL grin
Then let's see how it pans out
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
decasey:
which efcc

The one we have in Nigeria grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by ibabz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sarki! Sarki! Sarki! biko come out and defend ya pay master oh. Abeg who knew where sarki is hiding? We need him urgently.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Wheezdom(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Nobody said what Kachikwu did was wrong but let's wait for the outcome of his submission
God punish u, nw u ar talkin peacefuly. God punish u once again.............................

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Aboguede(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yfeske and Oblang.

are u the only defenders?

Nigerians always pretend not to see the bold hand writting on the wall.

Nigerians has been very patient trying to solve the political problems without having to shade blood and that was why majurity favored the apc election in 2015 when they sensing the atmosfer pretended CHANGE in the 2015 elections but just as usually immidiately after that they took the people for fools again.

In as much as all ordinary nigerian know that we are managing a fake givernment managers, almost every body is getting tired by the day and i can only predict that it will not be long before the real change swipes the entire sphere of Nigeria but most important to remind us that anticipated CHANGE can only be achieved through some drastical or radical movement.

I SEE REVOLUTION VERY NEAR IN THE DOORS OR NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Oblang(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Keballl:

So Kachikwu will spill all the dangerous concern he raised in the open. By your post, you are ratifying the position of the cabals to ruin things for Mr. President.

I'm just telling u its not true that kachikwu is bin prevented from seein the president...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by osuofia2(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari is a tribal bigot..... He can never change.... The same insorbodination kachikwu is facing was the same thing the minister of health faced with Yusuf NHIS x ES.... Atiku is far better dan the dullard

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by pedroito: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Senate should also probe 2012 NNPC recruitment that have been hijacked by cabals since then.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Keballl: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oblang:

I'm just telling u its not true that kachikwu is bin prevented from seein the president...

Will you shut up. He wrote the letter himself. Damn!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by ratcockoduduwa: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
But wait oo where are buharis ass lickers from the waste.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by oyakhilomeh(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
yinkard4me:
Just read Kachikwu's letter to the President. As unfortunate as it is, I was expecting to read a last paragraph indicating a notice of resignation.
But then i remember Resignation is much of a taboo in this clime.
it is appropriate to await a response before resignation
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by MasterofNL: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
You will never find omenka here.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by pedroito: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
See what is happening in this country

a country like Nigerian where it is assumed that an ordinary Nigerian cannot get a job without knowing someone that knows someone. Please take your time to read down where you would meet the stories.

2012 NNPC recruitment started with Jonathan's administrator where due process was followed in advertising the job positions for six weeks and qualified applicants responded to the job positions.

However, the applicants waited till December, 2014 before they were being shortlisted for aptitude test. As result, people travelled from different parts of the world and across the country to respond to the call by NNPC Group.

In February, 2015 before the general election, Phillips Consulting Limited sent text messages to successful candidates for the final interview. As such, NNPC sent a letter to Phillipa Consulting Limited to put the recruitment on hold which they did immediately.

As a result of the delay and the successful applicants were kept in limbo without any feedback from NNPC Group not Phillips Consulting Limited. Some creative applicants had to create twitter account in order to follow up with NNPC Group or Phillips Consulting Limited to ascertain what is delaying the recruitment process which was remaining the final interview.

After different tweet using the twitter handle @nnpcrecruitment, Phillips Consulting Limited responded that they were asked to do a job and they did it. As a result, we should ask NNPC Group about any question Concerning the recruitment.

The applicants have been asking NNPC Group questions about the recruitment but they have never responded for once about what happened to it or why it is being stalled.

They have made attempts to send correspondences to Dr Baru-GMD NNPC, Dr Ibe Kachikwu APC Nigeria and PMB all to know avail.

On behalf of the 2012 NNPC Group applicants, we appeal to Nigerian Senate and the National Assembly to look into why the recruitment has been stalled and why there has not been any proper feedback by this new management of NNPC Group and the present government to the applicants.

Signed

Pedroito
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by learnedman(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari is a hypocritical chief crook!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by stanley37(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=61097860]Kachikwu should have known as Southerner that Buhari hates him.

Where is Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Oshomole and all Useful Idiots from South that marketed a Fossil to Nigerians..
Now Dem de unda dia bed de ansa fon call. Buhari don't see all Southerners as Nigerians but as conquered slaves.

Make dem put u for power whether u go fit do anything
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by stanley37(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:
But wait oo where are buharis ass lickers from the waste.
what will you achieve if u were giving d job of a minister?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by bendike: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
lilfreezy:
Nairalanders that love video games should financial react cos I wanna sell my ps3 with 500gig external hard drive that contains over 20 downloaded games. Lagos resident only biko
Bros how you de take download the games?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Oblang(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
Keballl:

Will you shut up. He wrote the letter himself. Damn!
[/s]

Were u there when he wrote it?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by awa(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
For the first time this year, that APC boy Sarriki never come comment...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by codedguy1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari and Baru will just be laughing at kachikwu.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by 1009ja: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
If PMB does not nip this corruption at NNPC in the bud, it will destroy the only going for him...that he is against corruption ad looting of public treasury.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by adetayo234: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
ogbeniolola:
Reno Omockery!....Just accept your fate, no matter how hard you mock, Jonathan's era is gone for good!

I thought idiots and blind fools have repented. It is clear they have not.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fela was indeed a prophet

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Keballl: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oblang:
[s][/s]

Were u there when he wrote it?

Are you high on something? Tell me you are joking? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by deomelo: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
This worthless clown did not react to anything when his master and his gang were looting us dry, but he now reacts to everything under the sun.....

Useless clown.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by eazydon(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
lilfreezy:
Nairalanders that love video games should financial react cos I wanna sell my ps3 with 500gig external hard drive that contains over 20 downloaded games. Lagos resident only biko

Pm me the price please
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by opuada331(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
kirajustice:
Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent letter written to President Muhammadu Buhari by the Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu over Ille treatment by the GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Omokri, a strong critic of the Muhammadu-Buhari led administration, stated the following on his social media page;

"Ibe Kachikwu did not get the memo. There is no Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation anymore. It is now Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation. It is very sad that even the Minister of State for Petroleum resources can't even see the President who is the minister of Petroleum resources! If President Buhari truly has integrity and if his anti-corruption war is not a cover for an anti-PDP war then Baru must be investigated.

Just imagine what would have happened if a minister accused Goodluck Jonathan's government of awarding $26 billion contracts without due process! Anti-corruption government my foot! We will not know the extent of the Muhammadu Buhari administration's corruption until they leave office!"
http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/04/reno-omokri-reacts-ibe-kachikwus-letter-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala
anybody thinking Buhari will fight Corruption is a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election / How Ogun State Prevents Winners Chapel From Repairing Ota Roads / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.