Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari (30232 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Bizibi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Make use of the nearest lagoon closer to you, I am from South West and i am seeing the change as i believe it's gradual process..

If it as easy as you think why are you still complaining, Why haven't you be as rish as your mate if it's easy..
mtcheeeeeew......a gradual process!!!!

Kai!!! This kine people sweet to use and dump.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by RevT1: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL see qyestion, I never knew Kachikwu if a Yoruba name..
Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by RevT1: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL see qyestion, I never knew Kachikwu if a Yoruba name..
Smh @ Ur brain. Kachikwu is not Igbo. Go figure and pls don't quote me again until u buy urself a brain.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Keballl: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Evidence of the contract approved or shut up, even at that it's for contract but under GEJ $20billion was missing and till today you guys still support the useless man..

Most of you APC folks are plain silly and utterly shameless. The minister of state armed with better authority to access relevant info has spoken and here you are, a total nonentity questioning his source. Are you okay?

We are talking about $26 billion scandal in just a year and you are referencing GEJ $20 billion scandal. You are an embarrassment to those who commissioned you to talk on their bahalf.

GEJ is miles better than the outstanding dolt and imbec1le occupying Aso rock.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by sunsewa16: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL Name one Hausa man that has rule Nigeria for one term of 4yrs since the return of democracy in 1999...

it's the South that have been ruling from 1999 to 2015, Yaradua barely stay over one year in power till he get sick and flown abroad and later died.. Meaning South have been rulling since 1999..

Now Your region have produce Both Senate President and Deputy Senate President from 1999 to 2015, Also produce Deputy speak, SGF, CBN Governor, Minister of Finance, Aviation, Power etc please what development did they bring to your region? Bunch of miscreants..

Am talking since independence till now, ur talking since 1999,did the colonial masters handed over in 1999,57yrs of our independence how many years was the north in power,do the maths,then coming to the aspects of the office's u mentioned,if ur north that has produced the presidency for largest chunk of our existence as an independent country couldn't bring development to their regions,then what can an ordinary legislative heads and ministerial appointees without executives power do,is better to have a president that comes from any tribe but impacted on all sections of our lives than having a president that comes from my town but did not improve my social well-being, that's my lecture to u aboki mallam,the power people.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeeew......a gradual process!!!!

Kai!!! This kine people sweet to use and dump.

You mean same way Kanu used and dump your likes? We know now even Uwazuruike did same..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
RevT1:

Nonsense

LOL sorry i no know say it will pain you hahhaa..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
RevT1:

Smh @ Ur brain. Kachikwu is not Igbo. Go figure and pls don't quote me again until u buy urself a brain.

Did i say he is IGBO? I said i never knew he is Yoruba until now..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Keballl:

Most of you APC folks are plain silly and utterly shameless. The minister of state armed with better authority to access relevant info has spoken and here you are, a total nonentity questioning his source. Are you okay?

We are talking about $26 billion scandal in just a year and you are referencing GEJ $20 billion scandal. You are an embarrassment to those who commissioned you to talk on their bahalf.

GEJ is miles better than the outstanding dolt and imbec1le occupying Aso rock.

LOL what a daft comment, So the Minister will just accuse the GMD and your likes nail him right away without even hearin his side of the story right? Is it because he is a Northern and you hate the Govt of the day? When Sanusi expose Diezani your likes are crying all over the places.. Go and die ogbeni, We don't take anything that come from IGBO serious because we know they are born with hatred in their baby factories.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Keballl: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL what a daft comment, So the Minister will just accuse the GMD and your likes nail him right away without even hearin his side of the story right? Is it because he is a Northern and you hate the Govt of the day? When Sanusi expose Diezani your likes are crying all over the places.. Go and die ogbeni, We don't take anything that come from IGBO serious because we know they are born with hatred in their baby factories.

Am shocked at your level of stupidity. You assume everyone who is against the maggot in Aso rock is of Igbo descent? Hahaha! You are such an idiot.

We are talking about a mega fraud with a national record of $26 billion rocking the NNPC where the Daura maggot holds sway as the minister of petroleum, and you are calling Sanusi name.

Are you BMC members naturally slow or you are paid stipends to act as dolts.

The Minister of State has been specific in his allegation, stating the contracts with quotes of the fees. The letter was written since August 30th,2017,and the silly maggot is yet to act on it neither has Baru denounced it ever happened.

Not everyone is as slow as you wretched, under fed BMC members.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by RevT1: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL sorry i no know say it will pain you hahhaa..
e de pain me say u no get sense.
Shebi I tell u make u no quote me until u buy brain?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunsewa16:

Am talking since independence till now, ur talking since 1999,did the colonial masters handed over in 1999,57yrs of our independence how many years was the north in power,do the maths,then coming to the aspects of the office's u mentioned,if ur north that has produced the presidency for largest chunk of our existence as an independent country couldn't bring development to their regions,then what can an ordinary legislative heads and ministerial appointees without executives power do,is better to have a president that comes from any tribe but impacted on all sections of our lives than having a president that comes from my town but did not improve my social well-being, that's my lecture to u aboki mallam,the power people.

Good point exactly what i want you to point out, But your gullible sense did not tell you we have 6 Geopolitical Zone in Nigeria which comprises of

1.. South West :- Lagos. Ogun. Oyo. Osun. Ondo. Ekiti

2.. South East :- Abia. Anambra. Ebonyi. Enugu. Imo.

3.. South South :- Akwa Ibom. Cross River. Bayelsa. Rivers. Delta. Edo

4.. North West :- Jigawa. Kaduna. Kano. Katsina. Kebbi. Sokoto. Zamfara.

5.. North East :- Adamawa. Bauchi. Borno. Gombe. Taraba. Yobe.

5..North Central :- North Central (loosely known as Middle Belt): Benue. Kogi. Kwara. Nasarawa. Niger. Plateau. Federal Capital Territory.

Now all the Geopolitical zones have produces President/ Head Of States. ,

1.. SOUTH EAST :- 2 ( Nnamdi Azikwe and Aguiyi Ironsi).

2.. SOUTH WEST :- 2 ( Olusegun Obasanjo and Earnest Shonekan)

3.. SOUTH SOUTH:- 1 ( Goodluck Jonathan)

4... NORTH EAST :- 2 ( Tafawa Balewa and Sanni Abacha)

5... NORTH WEST :- 4 ( Murtala Muhammed, Sheu Shagari, Mohammadu Buhari and Musa Yaradua )

6... MIDDLE BELT :- 3 ( Yakubu Gowon, Ibrahim Babangida and Abdusalam Abubakar )

Now go through my post and research yourself and you will see all geopolitical zone have rule the country just that North West and Middle Belt have ruled more...

Now at the bold What did the people of Bayelsa gain from GEJ as a President? Even what did the people of OtuOke benefited from GEJ 5yrs rule? Nothing.

Now tell me in any election since since 2003 that an Igbo man have not been contesting but did you people vote for them? Ojukwu even contested in 2003 but could not even win in his Local Government.. hahah..

Mind you i am a full blooded Yoruba guy from Oyo State okay..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You mean same way Kanu used and dump your likes? We know now even Uwazuruike did same..
hahahahaha,who told you I'm an Igbo guy......like I said you re too easy to deceive,Mr sycophant.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by futurism: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
osuofia2:
Buhari is a tribal bigot..... He can never change.... The same insorbodination kachikwu is facing was the same thing the minister of health faced with Yusuf NHIS x ES.... Atiku is far better dan the dullard
abeg.. Just carry your atiku go front... No let me transfer buhari anger to you o.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by futurism: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
pedroito:
See what is happening in this country

a country like Nigerian where it is assumed that an ordinary Nigerian cannot get a job without knowing someone that knows someone. Please take your time to read down where you would meet the stories.

2012 NNPC recruitment started with Jonathan's administrator where due process was followed in advertising the job positions for six weeks and qualified applicants responded to the job positions.

However, the applicants waited till December, 2014 before they were being shortlisted for aptitude test. As result, people travelled from different parts of the world and across the country to respond to the call by NNPC Group.

In February, 2015 before the general election, Phillips Consulting Limited sent text messages to successful candidates for the final interview. As such, NNPC sent a letter to Phillipa Consulting Limited to put the recruitment on hold which they did immediately.

As a result of the delay and the successful applicants were kept in limbo without any feedback from NNPC Group not Phillips Consulting Limited. Some creative applicants had to create twitter account in order to follow up with NNPC Group or Phillips Consulting Limited to ascertain what is delaying the recruitment process which was remaining the final interview.

After different tweet using the twitter handle @nnpcrecruitment, Phillips Consulting Limited responded that they were asked to do a job and they did it. As a result, we should ask NNPC Group about any question Concerning the recruitment.

The applicants have been asking NNPC Group questions about the recruitment but they have never responded for once about what happened to it or why it is being stalled.

They have made attempts to send correspondences to Dr Baru-GMD NNPC, Dr Ibe Kachikwu APC Nigeria and PMB all to know avail.

On behalf of the 2012 NNPC Group applicants, we appeal to Nigerian Senate and the National Assembly to look into why the recruitment has been stalled and why there has not been any proper feedback by this new management of NNPC Group and the present government to the applicants.

Signed

Pedroito
bros, carry your cross and stop hoping on non-forthcoming job. A child born in 2012 is 5 years old by now... Old enough to be in primary school and you still talking about a long forgotten application.

I was part of that exercise and I can tell you I had forgotten about it if not that you just mentioned it now... A few persons were taken, my then classmate and school mate were absorbed. From what I heard, they have relatives within the system that made it possible for the two guys I talked about.

My life is not in the hands on anybody, neither is my success. I push my own papers but you can't be me if you do not the requisite experience, doggedness and perseverance to project your life...

Just move on and forget about it all... I do hope and pray you find something much more worthy that will make you forget this travails.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by newbornmacho(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

There is nothing like anti-corruption since Sylva's 48 mansions were all returned

This govt's NNPC will be worst than the one emir sanusi was castigating

by the way why us emir sanusi quiet? Him ma dey fear
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by 1Rebel: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Go and die, Despite the glaring evidence your likes are still defending GEJ, PEJ, Diezani, Fayose,FFK, Metuh etc..

Tell your father to go and die. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by ranktzy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
lilfreezy:
Nairalanders that love video games should financial react cos I wanna sell my ps3 with 500gig external hard drive that contains over 20 downloaded games. Lagos resident only biko
How much do you want to sell it?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by lilfreezy: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2017
[
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL when GEJ support his sister did heaven fall?
So it should continue that way?..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Keballl:

Am shocked at your level of stupidity. You assume everyone who is against the maggot in Aso rock is of Igbo descent? Hahaha! You are such an idiot.

We are talking about a mega fraud with a national record of $26 billion rocking the NNPC where the Daura maggot holds sway as the minister of petroleum, and you are calling Sanusi name.

Are you BMC members naturally slow or you are paid stipends to act as dolts.

The Minister of State has been specific in his allegation, stating the contracts with quotes of the fees. The letter was written since August 30th,2017,and the silly maggot is yet to act on it neither has Baru denounced it ever happened.

Not everyone is as slow as you wretched, under fed BMC members.

LOL signs to know product of baby factory is their quick to insult people even someone old enough to be their grandfather..

SO when Kacgikwu accuse him he should be punish right away without hearing his own side of the story? Your level reasoning beat my immagination..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
RevT1:

e de pain me say u no get sense.
Shebi I tell u make u no quote me until u buy brain?

Well am quoting you so it won't be as if we neglect you to your misfortune so you won't commit suicide..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bizibi:
hahahahaha,who told you I'm an Igbo guy......like I said you re too easy to deceive,Mr sycophant.

If you like claim to be a Kanuri man wetin concern me hahha..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
1Rebel:

Tell your father to go and die. grin

Oh.. typical response of a baby factory product that has no father..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
HomeOfMe:
So it should continue that way?..

LOL remove the logs in your eyes first, You support your brother when it's time to, But when i did same to my brother you started making noise..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Bizibi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

If you like claim to be a Kanuri man wetin concern me hahha..
mtcheeerreewwwww!!!!!!! Carry your fake change go toilet
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by naijaking1: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you ever thought that a corrupt Buhari would ever fight corruption, look yourself in a mirror. How foolish does that person look?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeerreewwwww!!!!!!! Carry your fake change go toilet

You mean inside where them born you?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Keballl: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL signs to know product of baby factory is their quick to insult people even someone old enough to be their grandfather..

SO when Kacgikwu accuse him he should be punish right away without hearing his own side of the story? Your level reasoning beat my immagination..

If you are indeed old then I pity the generation that you sired.

You are well beneath sane and rational reasoning.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Keballl:

If you are indeed old then I pity the generation that you sired.

You are well beneath sane and rational reasoning.

LOL i am not old as i am on my late 30s, Am refering to PMB you are indirectly insulting..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Bizibi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You mean inside where them born you?
hehehehehehe......my honourable sycophant you can go to one of those thread to promote your changebeginwithme and defend the govt.

Defend with all your heart and dump your conscience, you will be well compensated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.