Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari (30231 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Dedetwo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Most southerners in Nigeria are brain-dead. They will never learn. The fear of unfounded Igbo dominance seems to drive them deaf and dumb. It is a shame to associate with the bunch from the south.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by lilfreezy: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
eazydon:

Pm me the price please
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by CioAngels(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
kirajustice:
Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent letter written to President Muhammadu Buhari by the Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu over Ille treatment by the GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Omokri, a strong critic of the Muhammadu-Buhari led administration, stated the following on his social media page;

"Ibe Kachikwu did not get the memo. There is no Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation anymore. It is now Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation. It is very sad that even the Minister of State for Petroleum resources can't even see the President who is the minister of Petroleum resources! If President Buhari truly has integrity and if his anti-corruption war is not a cover for an anti-PDP war then Baru must be investigated.

Just imagine what would have happened if a minister accused Goodluck Jonathan's government of awarding $26 billion contracts without due process! Anti-corruption government my foot! We will not know the extent of the Muhammadu Buhari administration's corruption until they leave office!"
http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/04/reno-omokri-reacts-ibe-kachikwus-letter-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala
Theresa May, please put motion in please to come recolonize Nigerian leaders so that they will work in your farms as ordinary Nigerians No longer needs their services, please make it fast before they will send military at us.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2017
eazydon:

Pm me the price please
How much us it going for
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by activistjohnny(m): 5:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Since last year that I have been watching closely on clueless pmb adminstration things are getting destroyed by the day. Now another fraud taking place in NNPC. This country can never be great with the kind of system we are running. Pmb government are biased in dealing with corruption cases. Billion of dollars are looted in this government and he will be calling himself anti corruption agent. Pmb is the most super clueless president in Nigeria politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Splashme: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas will tell you, so what; there is nothing wrong with it. Northerners have a mole in every mimistry where Southerners are in control, monitoring them. Fashola and Kemi Adeosun are being monitored and eveasdropped by Permanent Secretaries in those ministries, and sending those information to the Cabal, then to the president. When this happened to Onyeka Onwenu, Afonjas said; Yeebos complaining. Until Fashola yells out, is when they will believe.

Ibe Kachkwu writing a letter, means that he cannot even see the president or talk to him over the phone..LOL.

I tire for this country my brother
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
There's nothing new here...we already knew all this at the begining
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Kachikwu should have known as Southerner that Buhari hates him.

Where is Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Oshomole and all Useful Idiots from South that marketed a Fossil to Nigerians..
Now Dem de unda dia bed de ansa fon call. Buhari don't see all Southerners as Nigerians but as conquered slaves.

Shut up there, I am a Yoruba and who will trust Kachikwu an Igbo man, If not for constitution that says the President must have every states as member of his cabinet IGBOs are not to be trusted a bit.,.

Despite all the office they held under GEJ what is the end? Even their region could not point to anything..

God bless Fashola, Adeosun etc... They are bringing development to South West..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2017
magoo10:
All these are happening under the watch of the dullardic minister of petroleum.

Nepotism is another form of corruption.

Can you remind us pf what happened under your Ineffectual baboon Govt? Billions of Naira was missing because the minister from the same region as Kachikwu was acting like she own the ministry..

I believe Kachikwu want to follow same step so Baru checkmate him..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
1Rebel:
Zombies will defend this. Anti-corruption my foot!

Go and die, Despite the glaring evidence your likes are still defending GEJ, PEJ, Diezani, Fayose,FFK, Metuh etc..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
kodedbis:
Am tired of buhari government

Then make use of the next lagoon..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
HomeOfMe:
Kachikwu should just resign and leave this disgrace of an administration before the man sacks him because buhari will definitely support his brother in Apc.

LOL when GEJ support his sister did heaven fall?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by magoo10(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Can you remind us pf what happened under your Ineffectual baboon Govt? Billions of Naira was missing because the minister from the same region as Kachikwu was acting like she own the ministry..

continue consoling yourself with the previous administration,.

We are yet to see the change beginning with you and your paymasters .what a shame.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by magoo10(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

We are yet to see the change beginning with you and your paymasters .what a shame under 2years 15 trillion naira is missing .
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

WHY SOUTH-EAST & SOUTH-SOUTH NEVER EMBRACED ONE NIGERIA.

"IBE KACHIKWU AND NNPC

It was absolutely without any surprise that I read the breaking story of Minister of State for Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu's complaint to Buhari concerning the insubordination and alleged fraud involving NNPC GMD Maikanti Baru.

You must be the most unforgivably naive Nigerian alive to be surprised at the content of Kachikwu's leaked letter.

1) The Minister said he (as Chairman of NNPC Board) was never consulted in appointments.
Oga, how can they consult you when you're not one of them? The recent pattern of appointments there show their clear intentions. Oga Kachikwu, are you a Northerner?

2) Within one year, NNPC GMD shared contracts worth over $25bn without Board approval against the legal and procedural requirement that all contracts above $20m would need to be reviewed and approved by the board of NNPC.
Sir, these guys don't care about you. At the most, they just tolerate you. As for your due process, so when they removed you as NNPC GMD and made you board chairman, you really didn't know Buhari's plan was to sideline you while keeping you in the team for your name recognition? Haba Oga Ibe, you know these things better.

3) To hedge against any possible backlash of their nefarious activities, they prepared some blackmail points like saying Kachikwu is "anti-North" (familiar, huh?), claiming he is in league with militants (very familiar) and laying nebulous allegations of corruption (very, very familiar).
All these Kachikwu addressed in his letter.

Now, was the letter acted upon by Buhari since August? For where! Moreover, since when did Buhari start acting against the selfish interests of his own people?

It is VERY instructive to note that Kachikwu says he's been trying to see Buhari for very long now with no success prompting him to write the letter. They went and blocked him from seeing Buhari.

All these don't surprise me the least. Hearing all the facts and fables about Diezani's 'exploits', only the most brainwashed Nigeria will imagine similar stuff isn't still going on today. The same structure exploited in the past remains there today and Kachikwu is now the enemy for trying to bring transparency into the system. Truth is that NNPC is the ATM of govt officials. It has always been and will always be.

What really surprises me is that some of us feel this administration is above board in anything. That is my real surprise.

Well, Oga Kachikwu, your hard-won reputation is bigger than that office you occupy today. Once they start spreading their familiar shit around, it's time to quit before they really smear you with it.

Resign!"

By[b] Ikechukwu Obi[/b]

At the bold am not surprise a bit, na them.. Now are you telling us Kachikwu have not been attending FEC meeting not have seen Buhari? You and your likes can fool yourself..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2017
piagetskinner:
buhari is not the president of Nigeria but the president of the north

Same way GEJ is the president of South South and South East by enriching his miltants brothers and useless ministers and aides and his wife..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2017
babaolofin:

Sarrki has nothing to do here. I guessed he is working for Garba Shehu or an office in the presidency.

The northern system of governance is quite different. Between 1997 & 1999 when NNPC was operating from two offices at Usuma Street when their hqtrs building was yet to be completed, I was always at Usuma offices, then you will know it is Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation.

The silence of Tinubu & Baba Akande shows that Buhari system is not what they expected. Yaradua's two years was also the same method. It is as if coming to power they have an age long agenda to be implemented.

Those of us who have fought several battles since 2014 for PMB to be in power must have made mistake

Maybe you made mistake but i did not make any, Even 2019 i will still support and vote for Buhari because i did not in 2015..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2017
magoo10:

We are yet to see the change beginning with you and your paymasters .what a shame.

Make use of the nearest lagoon closer to you, I am from South West and i am seeing the change as i believe it's gradual process..

If it as easy as you think why are you still complaining, Why haven't you be as rish as your mate if it's easy..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2017
magoo10:

We are yet to see the change beginning with you and your paymasters .what a shame under 2years 15 trillion naira is missing .

Hahhahaa OMG is that the near trend of lies discuss at wailing wailers meeting?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by magoo10(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Make use of the nearest lagoon closer to you, I am from South West and i am seeing the change as i believe it's gradual process..

If it as easy as you think why are you still complaining, Why haven't you be as rish as your mate if it's easy..
that I am very very comfortable at my young age doesn't mean I shouldn't speak for the voiceless and less privilege.

I promise you bro I am not an hungry man ,I am doing good and will never stop criticising and exposing the ineptitude of this clueless govt
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Keballl:

You deserve to be brutally slapped. A single person awarded $26 billion contract in a single year without due process and you are telling us to stay calm.
Grass cutter Babachir Lawal report for misappropriation of N200 million is already in Aso rock sewer decaying fast.

Evidence of the contract approved or shut up, even at that it's for contract but under GEJ $20billion was missing and till today you guys still support the useless man..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2017
magoo10:
that I am very very comfortable at my young age doesn't mean I shouldn't speak for the voiceless and less privilege.

I promise you bro I am not an hungry man ,I am doing good and will never stop criticising and exposing the ineptitude of this clueless govt

LOL keep fooling yourself while behind close door you will be shouting of hunger hahah..

Go hold your state Governor responsible for your woe.. haha
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by magoo10(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL keep fooling yourself while behind close door you will be shouting of hunger hahah..

Go hold your state Governor responsible for your woe.. haha
you sound so pained ,mentioning a day old post is a sorry for you.
OK i have heard you ,can you leave my mention now?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Oblang:
What's the problem with all this wailers masturbating over this thread. Insubordination is not a new thing anywhere in the world. How the president will handle it is the most important thing. So why are wailers crying already....wailers always want everyone to be sympathetic to their thoughts.... grin grin

No mind the useless wailing zombie jare, it's because Kachikwu is am IGBO man haha..

He can be sack afterall GEJ sacked Sanusi Lamido at the expense of Diezani..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2017
sunsewa16:
That's why they hate restructuring,parasitic people,I don't know whether they carry oil swear for them,is it because their Islamic brothers in other climes have oils dats why they are taking autonomy over Niger delta oils.

LOL why are you guys not talking about restructuring when your brother is in power? Una no well..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
RevT1:

Are u by any chance inferring Kachikwu is Igbo?

LOL see qyestion, I never knew Kachikwu if a Yoruba name..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
magoo10:
you sound so pained ,mentioning a day old post is a sorry for you.
OK i have had you ,can you leave my mention now?

LOL HAD ke mogbe ooo
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by sunsewa16: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL why are you guys not talking about restructuring when your brother is in power? Una no well..

Parasitic Slave Masters
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunsewa16:

Parasitic Slave Masters

LOL your mean those your masters that your leader in your region zone the Presidency to again? hahahha
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by sunsewa16: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL your mean those your masters that your leader in your region zone the Presidency to again? hahahha

yes they gave them since they are too obsessed with power,born to rule and even their lives depended on it,what development has it brought to the north since many years they have power, rather the north has turned to most backward and poorest region in the country, at same time churning out beggars, shoemaker,nailcutters,maiguards,agricultural products seller's on wheel barrows in large numbers to southern parts serving us and also doing our menial job's. hahahahaha deal with that.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by chngebeginwthme: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunsewa16:

yes they gave them since they are too obsessed with power,born to rule and even their lives depended on it,what development has it brought to the north since many years they have power, rather the north has turned to most backward and poorest region in the country, at same time churning out beggars, shoemaker,nailcutters,maiguards,agricultural products seller's on wheel barrows in large numbers to southern parts serving us and also doing our menial job's. hahahahaha deal with that.

LOL Name one Hausa man that has rule Nigeria for one term of 4yrs since the return of democracy in 1999...

it's the South that have been ruling from 1999 to 2015, Yaradua barely stay over one year in power till he get sick and flown abroad and later died.. Meaning South have been rulling since 1999..

Now Your region have produce Both Senate President and Deputy Senate President from 1999 to 2015, Also produce Deputy speak, SGF, CBN Governor, Minister of Finance, Aviation, Power etc please what development did they bring to your region? Bunch of miscreants..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari by Bizibi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
If say na jona!!!!! Just say jona!!
You go see em sarrki and vexdafish or vexdacool em dey wet everywhere with saliva.......all of em don mute like crayfish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Stadium: A Review Of Nigeria's Finest And Best Stadium So Far!!! / Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos) / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.