Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC (39708 Views)

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Diezani In Trouble Again Over Withdrawal Of $1.3b From NNPC Accounts / Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Received $13b Contract From Nnpc’s Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
This Jubrin from Sudan sef!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by c4tnoelz: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
I think KWAROFTION is d one fighting dis holier than thou govt

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by cristianisraeli: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kundagarten:
History repeating itself or what?
As head of NNPC in the 1980s $2.8bil was discovered missing from the NNPC coffers. It miraculously ended up in Midlands Bank London.
Now as minister of Petroleum, a whopping $26bil is unaccounted for again at NNPC.
Thanks to Ibe Kachikwu's letter.

where is lai mohammed??

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Fearlez: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Anti-corruption crudade by APC has always been a scam when the Government is peopled by foremost Nigerian thieves.

Buhari should explain the missing funds.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Naijamate: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
I weep for this Nation

Check my signature for how to make Legitimate cash within short period of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by slurity1: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
missing again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by onatisi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
nigerians haven't seen anything yet. when we were warning nigerians ,they didnt listen , they kept their brains in 2 kongos of rice and 500 naira recharge cards

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by wanimo: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
While some fools from the South South were busy shouting "our oyel" up and down and abusing us for wanting to exit Nigeria and start afresh in Biafra, Oga Baru and his northern goons were busy packing the "oyel" money from NNPC back to the north. You can imagine $27b.... When una Mumu go do??

If you convert that money to naira at N387.... It is equal to N102, 875,000, 000, 000.00. Abeg wake me from sleep when you can pronounce the actual amount because I and my calculator are very confused right now.

Biafra or nothing.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by santopelele(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
BUBU is a thief

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by ESDKING: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Slave skull miners will definitely defend their slave masters at all cost. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by tayorh(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeria i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by dustydee: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Where did $26b go missing? Seun, you are using your site to promote false hood. it is apparent that the author does not like Buhari and has made baseless allegations. When does contract award equate to missing money?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by BeardedMeat(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
aolawale025:

Information in the grapevine is a decision had been taken. Both men are going in a few days!
Abeg nak me the tori grin
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by onward4life(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
santopelele:
BUBU is a thief

No I tink he is a cultist!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by onatisi(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
santopelele:
BUBU is a thief

next year will be very very tough for nigerians . there is no magic this govt can perform that will stop that, as usual they will blame everything on pdp and gej,and some mango dumb goats too will support them
by the time the scam going on in cbn as per fx is brought open , many nigerians will hang themselves out of anger

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari curse has plagued Nigeria for over thirty years , it seems the reason why Nigeria never became the giant of Africa it was easily poised to be , it's the reasons why the crime rate in Nigeria grew out of hand , it's the reason why the standard of living nose dived into the dirt,it's the reason why Nigerian life expectancy is one of the lowest in the world , it's the reason why there is no functional rail road system , it's the reason why Nigeria Airways never grew into the likes of Air Ethiopia or Emirate despite being a motivation for both airlines, it the reason our Police men turned into desperate beggars , it's the reason 80 percent of our civil servant and purposeless and corrupt , The Buhari curse is real and destroyed Nigeria the day a very undisciplined, self centred zealot of an officer called Buhari decided to overthrow a democratic govt he had no business overthrowing..Many generations have wasted their destinies due to this curse and many more might still have their destinies wasted if we don't stand up to end this curse this time..

Please rewind and start from true history, to the grandfathers of all coups and ethnic cleansing January 15th 1966. Chukuma Nzegwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna and their tribal conspirators. You will find your answers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Ojiofor: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
What is the contract that cost $25b for and to whom was it given?
Where are the anti corruption crusaders during last GEJ administration or are they now doing their turn in corruption industry led by Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by holuwajobar(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
OreMI22:
Let Buhari and his band of paddy-paddy friends keep robbing Nigeria, while the masses are dying of hunger. Yet they focus on trivial issues instead of how government is looting their money while they are distracted with silly issues.
they r interested in Psquare split and davido murder case

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Harrynight(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
It is finished! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by 989900: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Cheap blackmail.

Stop twisting stories.

Ignorant reactions such as this make our oppressors think we are St00pid and gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by VICTORY4202: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
DONT WORRY GOD WILL UNSEAT HIM (BUHARI) COME 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Akinz0126(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
onatisi:

next year will be very very tough for nigerians . there is no magic this govt can perform that will stop that, as usual they will blame everything on pdp and gej,and some mango dumb goats too will support them
by the time the scam going on in cbn as per fx is brought open , many nigerians will hang themselves out of anger

Chai grin grin confirm one chance na him we dey d hnger wey dey town now na baddam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Akinz0126(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
989900:
Cheap blackmail.

Stop twisting stories.

Ignorant reactions such as this make our oppressors think we are St00pid and gullible.

Who be this dandaudu your ear drum dey pain you?God abeg dash this one brain before yu

wake up from slumber dem go don loot your future joiin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by goodnews777: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari is an evil genius ,religious fanatics and directed all energy at power for the purpose of stealing national wealth to pursue his religious zeal. Nigeria will be destabilized after this evil man.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by jamace(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oh my God! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Edu3Again:
NOBODY CAN SAY THAT BUHARI IS NOT PROGRESSIVE!

FIRST IN 1977 UNDER HIM $2.8 BILLION VANISHED!

TO SHOW THAT BUHARI MAKES IMPROVEMENTS
NOW 2017 UNDER HIM $26 BILLION HAS VANISHED!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by onatisi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Akinz0126:

Chai grin grin confirm one chance na him we dey d hnger wey dey town now na baddam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Bism(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
since my time on earth, I have never seen my money walking away from my wallet or sneaking out through the kitchen door. What is missing about the money in NNPC? Just find those that stole it.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by ChangetheChange: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
onatisi:

Onatisi u are truly a prophet

I dey believe ur forecast anyday anytime about Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by blackpanda: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stupid jobless fools believing pdp lies. Morons!
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kundagarten:
History repeating itself or what?
As head of NNPC in the 1980s $2.8bil was discovered missing from the NNPC coffers. It miraculously ended up in Midlands Bank London.
Now as minister of Petroleum, a whopping $26bil is unaccounted for again at NNPC.
Thanks to Ibe Kachikwu's letter.
I used to think that Nairaland is blessed with hot brains and intelligent people,but at this moment iam having a rethink. I just finished reading the said letter and to my amazement, I do not see where the writer implicates pmb,according to the writer the GMD claimed that his actions has the support of the president.

My question is this, why can't you guys wait to hear from the president before launching your attacks?

Well,iam not surprise, cos this is what the banned terrorist organisation(Igbos) and their grand master the PDP know how to do best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
TheFreeOne:

The OP needs to rephrase the headline but the crux of the matter is there's abuse of position by Baru who awarded billions of dollars contracts without due process.

That is massive corruption under petroleum minister Buhari.
do u award contracts with poo nor b money dem take day award contract, d ones daziani stole she didn't carry d money on her head, they were proceeds gotten from contracts awarded and people enticed her with cut or part of d contract money for favouritism and other deals, d money is missing take it or leave it Mr corruption fighter

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.