Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC (39716 Views)

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Diezani In Trouble Again Over Withdrawal Of $1.3b From NNPC Accounts / Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Received $13b Contract From Nnpc’s Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by riczy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
aolawale025:
$26b missing is just too much. The Senate should get to the bottom of this
get to wat,oga go sleep, na dem dem

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Lomprico2: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
onward4life:

No I tink he is a cultist!

No he is a jihad terrorist!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
riczy:
get to wat,oga go sleep, na dem dem
senate will only sweep it under d carpet cos dey have collected their own share too. have u seen a thief arresting himself, its d duty of d police to arrest thief's but unfortunately d npf,efcc ,magu idris have been compromised god help us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by EzzyIzzy: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ok, going by your statements, did Kachukwu state that any monies were unaccounted for? What I saw was contracts were approved without involving the board which he is the chairman, according to laid down rules.

tuniski:

SLS never said money was stolen but unaccounted for! I guess you understand now.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by onward4life(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lomprico2:

No he is a jihad terrorist!

Haba I only know he killed 2pac!
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Aboguede(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
hahahahaha laughing hausa. it is really funny to read the minds of common nigerians.

so for ur mind now u think say all this leaked letters and countinues government stories are actually what is happening in nigeria? well vacancy fillup is the main gov. strategy to keep every think under check, belief me it is same in the world and mean it atleast i hv been to some countries asia, middle and western world all are the same the only difference are infastructure but even that is a must pay.

bros and sis of nigeria take ly advise, focus on ur business and sub the web for infos to help ur endeavors. when u read about politics just look at from the angle of pass time and movies like that u will save ur self from foolishness.

weather ibe or baru or ffk or kanu or buhari or atiku or tinubu all are characters in different movies of the same industry belief this truth from an insider and save the paracetamole.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Primebuilders(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
bonnylight003:
Ibe kachukwu get sense die...

guy man know say na Sudanese dey dia..and if e no position wella na him head go carry am last last.. with no bubu to defend him.

dem go change am for am..

otherwise, wetin una think go make junior minister not to have direct access to his senior.. knowing too well that both have a working synergy..

infact..prior to bubu health saga.. both where seen together..even kachukwu was representing the president on some international scene.

so what happened all of sudden?

Baru automatically takes charge.. and kachukwu not having access to his friend bubu..

why is letter Addressed to the president,is been treated by national assembly? and the president is in the country.

IBE KACHUKWU just told us open secret.. incase of tomorrow.

something is wrong.. really wrong.. in this country.. the presidency is a joke

U be true son of your papa the way u dey reason the mater. The dots are connecting

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by awa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I used to think that Nairaland is blessed with hot brains and intelligent people,but at this moment iam having a rethink. I just finished reading the said letter and to my amazement, I do not see where the writer implicates pmb,according to the writer the GMD claimed that his actions has the support of the president.

My question is this, why can't you guys wait to hear from the president before launching your attacks?

Well,iam not surprise, cos this is what the banned terrorist organisation(Igbos) and their grand master the PDP know how to do best.

Despite hunger wey dey wire you, you are still making noise here supporting the insupportable Buhari?

Your own zombism too strong pass that of APC boy Sarriki

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Lomprico2: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
onward4life:

Haba I only know he killed 2pac!
Hahahahahaa! grin
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by TheKingIsHere: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
989900:
Cheap blackmail.

Stop twisting stories.

Ignorant reactions such as this make our oppressors think we are St00pid and gullible.

As usual, the ignorant, dumb zombies will come out to defend their corrupt master.

History is there for all to see, obj has accused Buhari of stealing billions when he was appointed in PTF. It was also in the papers back then how Buhari stole billions. Today, history has repeated itself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by TheKingIsHere: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunmsg:
The president really need to address the issues raised by Ibe Kachikwu in his memo. I still can't understand why the minister of state for petroleum cannot have access to the president. Who is preventing him from accessing the president? Is Buhari really in charge of this country?

We don't want to read stories of another Dasuki/Deziani kind of looting after Buhari leaves office. If something rotten is smelling, this is the time to fish out the rot and deal with it. The president is really losing supporters daily with news like this. He should take charge of this government now.

Buhari is a corrupt thief. There is no two ways about it. History was there to warn Nigerians but the dumb gullible ones never learn. This was far back as year 2000 under obj, so you guys can't blame it on GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by princejenks(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
bonnylight003:

guy man know say na Sudanese dey dia..and if e no position wella na him head go carry am last last.. with no bubu to defend him.

otherwise, wetin una think go make junior minister not to have direct access to his senior.. knowing too well that both have a working synergy..

infact..prior to bubu health saga.. both where seen together..even kachukwu was representing the president on some international scene.

Baru automatically takes charge.. and kachukwu not having access to his friend bubu..

why is letter Addressed to the president,is been treated by national assembly? and the president is in the country.

dude,the letter was leaked,get your facts right next time
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
D man u calling Buhari is not d real Buhari....d real one is in London hospital..
$26billion...Chisos....Madueke still dey learn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by bigfizzy: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
I said buhari wanted to be president for the same reason every other person wants it....stealing of fund...no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by chernest2002: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari thief 26billion dollars in just oil sector in two years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
OritaIbadan:
Are you insane?
No,but your oldman is.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by manmidtexy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
So, Nnamdi Kanu had been telling Nigerians the truth all these days.

Why Tinubu and rest never go greet and all silent on President or saying anything all these days.

Petroleum Minister played a fast smart move.

Many things gone wrong already.

bonnylight003:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by AngelicBeing: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
rifasenate11:
Chaii.... this country is cursed .. walahi. we will never make a good country.
l agree, it is super cursed and should be sold off to richer nations, only in Nigeria we see all this useless politicians ruling the country like a jungle, nonsense angry
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
26 billion missing? why can't this people just bring it to my houz.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Jflex07(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
wawale:
Are we suffering from illiteracy or we don't read to digest.A contract was issued without due process no money missed.
As of late the federal government has stopped paying mobilisation fee.you finance the contract all by yourself & 6 months after execution the job LL be inspected & if the govt is ok with it you LL be paid.
No money missed
Afonja
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
989900:

Another one with an empty cranium crawls out from the over used septic tank.
Unlettered folks like you should be sacrificed to appease the god of foolishness.

Go school, you no gree.

I think you are the one not getting it. Baru awarding contracts worth 26 billion dollars without due process is corruption. That was how Madueke looted the money, she didn't carry it on her head and danced away.
You loot billions through fake, unchecked contracts like this one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by TheFreeOne: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunmsg:
The president really need to address the issues raised by Ibe Kachikwu in his memo. I still can't understand why the minister of state for petroleum cannot have access to the president. Who is preventing him from accessing the president? Is Buhari really in charge of this country?

We don't want to read stories of another Dasuki/Deziani kind of looting after Buhari leaves office. If something rotten is smelling, this is the time to fish out the rot and deal with it. The president is really losing supporters daily with news like this. He should take charge of this government now.
grin grin grin

Has he ever been in charge even as military head of state, chairman of PTF and now as president

My advice is you should stop dreaming cos the man is just a pawn for certain people to access/control power and naija resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Smal time i dn follow enter dat govt seat no dulling...as a lagos boy.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by OjukwuWarBird: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
perez100:
Where are the Sai- Barbarians?

I like this slang
We need to use it more often for the Zombies
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by omobaba101(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Just thinking loud. Bode George was imprisoned for something similar to what Baru has done.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Vince77(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
wanimo:
While some fools from the South South were busy shouting "our oyel" up and down and abusing us for wanting to exit Nigeria and start afresh in Biafra, Oga Baru and his northern goons were busy packing the "oyel" money from NNPC back to the north. You can imagine $27b.... When una Mumu go do??

If you convert that money to naira at N387.... It is equal to N102, 875,000, 000, 000.00. Abeg wake me from sleep when you can pronounce the actual amount because I and my calculator are very confused right now.

Biafra or nothing.

Haha. Honestly i just tried using Google to convert and my fone malfunctioned and displayed "unfortunately chrome has stopped working". grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Sunnyja: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
TheFreeOne:

The OP needs to rephrase the headline but the crux of the matter is there's abuse of position by Baru who awarded billions of dollars contracts without due process.

That is massive corruption under petroleum minister Buhari.
The OP does not need to rephrase any headlines. How do people steal in government? Some of these contracts might even go to non existing firms or firms that they all have substantial interest in. In GEJ 's tenure it was 20billion dollars and in Mr integrity' s tenure its 26billion dollars.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by logica(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Buhari curse has plagued Nigeria for over thirty years , it seems the reason why Nigeria never became the giant of Africa it was easily poised to be , it's the reasons why the crime rate in Nigeria grew out of hand , it's the reason why the standard of living nose dived into the dirt,it's the reason why Nigerian life expectancy is one of the lowest in the world , it's the reason why there is no functional rail road system , it's the reason why Nigeria Airways never grew into the likes of Air Ethiopia or Emirate despite being a motivation for both airlines, it the reason our Police men turned into desperate beggars , it's the reason 80 percent of our civil servant and purposeless and corrupt , The Buhari curse is real and destroyed Nigeria the day a very undisciplined, self centred zealot of an officer called Buhari decided to overthrow a democratic govt he had no business overthrowing..Many generations have wasted their destinies due to this curse and many more might still have their destinies wasted if we don't stand up to end this curse this time..
...by voting Atiku come 2019 abi?
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
omobaba101:
Just thinking loud. Bode George was imprisoned for something similar to what Baru has done.
This is why Bode George went to jail
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Vince77(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
naijaboy756:
who is Onatisi?

Onatisi is the man who saw tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Vince77(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
DutchBruh:

Where is Sarrki and Omenka?

Ghost mode

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by iyketex007: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmmm, they way we raise the stakes when it comes to corruption in Nigeria is quite alarming.

This current administration sent Nigerians on a witch hunt of madueke and while we were at it we lost guard of the little treasure left to be guarded while they sat back and drained the treasury, and if I may to ask,how much has even been recovered from madueke?

Someday we might just wake up to realise that even the so-said increasing external reserves is just a mirage and the damn thing has been emptied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi / Shehu Sani Withdraws From APC Senatorial Primaries In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.