Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC (39727 Views)

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Diezani In Trouble Again Over Withdrawal Of $1.3b From NNPC Accounts / Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Received $13b Contract From Nnpc’s Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by 400billionman: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2017
EzzyIzzy:
Ok, going by your statements, did Kachukwu state that any monies were unaccounted for? What I saw was contracts were approved without involving the board which he is the chairman, according to laid down rules.

And wat does $25bn mean to you ?

Small money.

If dem credit you just $1m, you will speak in foreign language..
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by bikefab(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2017
indeed change is here...
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by 400billionman: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2017
TheFreeOne:
grin grin grin

Has he ever been in charge even as military head of state, chairman of PTF and now as president

My advice is you should stop dreaming cos the man is just a pawn for certain people to access/control power and naija resources.

People didn't understand the advantages of a Jonathan presidency until now.

Take for instance, cement has been selling N2,500 since January this year.

Something that didn't happen under Goodluck.

It was N1,600 then and he kept pressuring them to lower it to N1,000 per bag which they succumbed to N1,400 severally.

How much is fuel today ?

These are basic products that contribute hugely to national GDP. Nigerians are cause of their problems..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Babacele:
which money? go and collect it na.
hahaha zoneB o...
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Carter4luv(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2017
$26b in few months. My God. Stop fighting corruption just concentrate on building d nation cux corruption we not end.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by pinson(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2017
EzzyIzzy:
It's quite appalling how seemingly sane people change and twist facts and the gullible ones just toe the same narrative. Agreed GMB administration is not performing as we all expected, but why so much hate to the point of repeating a fallacy?

I read the letter from Ibe Kachikwu to PMB and according to the author, contracts of $26 billion were awarded without the approval of the NNPC board, of which he is the chairman, which to me is a question of due process. He never stated any monies were missing. Unless there's another letter Deji Adeyanu is referring to. Na waoh!!!

See my friend, regarding the issue of Nigeria. I have decided not to comment on every replies on Twitter or Nairaland cos a lot of Nigerians have comprehension problem. We are always very quick to react without full digest of the topic. Politicians know this and all they do is just to chip things in. The youth then do their job by escalating it.
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by aolawale025: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2017
breakeven:

The senate? Are you sure they will not ask for their share? Yawning!!!!.

They did a good job in the grasscutter episode
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by banio: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2017
$26 billion dollars for which contract. Dangote refinery, which has the highest capacity in Nigeria is $9 billion, so somebody should tell me what Baru and PMB is doing with our money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by banio: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Dangote refinery is $9 billion. https://www.naij.com/45424.html
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Babacele: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
hahaha zoneB o... grin grin grin
the wisest fool like you
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babacele:
the wisest fool like you
Why are buhari zoneB always sounds bitter? grin grin grin

Thank God sey I no be zoneB o grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Jman06(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
onatisi:

5000 naira money is still been paid out monthly to thousands of "poor nigerians" ,running into billions of naira and yet noone has seen just one person that testify that he or she has received the money.

I tell you!
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by cjman1010: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
if this is true,God must surly punish Buhari...this is the reason he was fighting to rule,to steal his own national cake.Nigerian leaders are vampires
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Greenback: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I am not against the fight against corruption, what iam against is the way the op captioned the thread painting the whole thing to look as if buhari stole the money, and the response that followed.

Can you point out where kachukwu accused pmb of mismanagement in that letter?
that is what pissed me off,kachukwu said the accused person alleged that pmb approved his actions,how on earth this translate to buhari been corrupt by the fools on this forum?

sharraap there,..didnt u all believe and swallowed line,hook and sinker whe sanusi l sanusi raised same alarm against Gej? Hypocrites
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Greenback:

sharraap there,mallam..didnt u all zomBs believe and swallowed line,hook and sinker whe sanusi l sanusi raised same alarm against Gej? Hypocrites
When did sanusi work in the oil industry?
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Greenback: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
i know you ppl find it hard to reason. Get lost grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by Greenback: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:

did sanusi not make similar accusation against Gej when he was CBN gov?

Mallams n their mode of thinking!!
Re: Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC by btee13(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
I keep asking a system that has one mole or more of former power men who by now are in key positions of mda or parastals. Don't u think there loyalty still lies on the person that brought them into the system. That is why some of there act would Neva be toward progress of the nation but how to create chaos in the system and make as much as they can make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.