Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? (2139 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by ChopBellefull(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
All of u shouting yes.. Its nt dah easy.. I used to think i cld do anything for my mom.. Bt nw shez down woth kidney iss.. I cnt even imagine my sef donating one to her. Dah doesn't mean i dnt love her i do.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Sydney17(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Who will give her a befitting burial if I die before her? Am sure mum won't survive the shock watching his son dying in such gruesome manner
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2017
Tee99:
The funny thing is before you think of taking the bullet for mama, mama don jump collect am sef. you go just stand like....

Issa lie jor grin
God giveth life i cannor die for anybody
Guy this life sweet nah if u get ordinary 1k u go buy small orijin and chop two plates of small asun grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by makydebbie(f): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
ehis05:
what if she does allow u? u go say u no do again abi?
Err, I will then.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by ehis05(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Err, I will then.

but deep down u wud question if she cud have done same 4 u
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
ehis05:

but deep down u wud question if she cud have done same 4 u
She would. But I can't let her die and live with the guilt I made her die. I won't enjoy the life I tried so hard to protect in other to let her die.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
No. But I'd take a bullet for my children and my mother would take a bullet for us. If I die and she lives her hard work and her investment is gone leaving her life empty and meaningless.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by obontobolo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
omo I don't pray for such to happen oo.. but I fit do am ooo..
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Gofwane(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
engrtee:
never
correct girl! I love people that say things the way they are. I'm telling you, non of these people claiming they will take a bullet for their mum will do it when the time comes.

If Peter can deny jesus, who are they to not deny their mum. Abi mama pass jesus ni?
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Gofwane(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2017

Issa lie jor grin
God giveth life i cannor die for anybody
Guy this life sweet nah if u get ordinary 1k u go buy small orijin and chop two plates of small asun grin grin
grin grin grin bahd guy. I'm telling you their is no single human on this earth that I can die on their behalf. No matter how things hard for this country, we go rock am dey go like that grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by ehis05(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
She would. But I can't let her die and live with the guilt I made her die. I won't enjoy the life I tried so hard to protect in other to let her die.

oh i see..Very sure she wud feel that exact same way towards u
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by thundafire: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2017
I wouldn't take bullet 4 her if she is more than 60 years of age cs after u take it she will die out of shock and stroke so u c
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by makydebbie(f): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
ehis05:

oh i see..Very sure she wud feel that exact same way towards u
Yea, it's a difficult situation.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
EzeEbira:
As for me I can

But am very sure my lovely mother will not allow that.

Hell yeah I can take a bullet for my mother.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
I will take for my dad .
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by addictiv(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
For my mama, I will take anything takeable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Pre- Wedding Photos That Got Everyone One Talking / Story: Billionaire’s Intense Love Chapter 1 / Women Always Feel Entitled To Things They Don't Own, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.