Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari (42274 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by FisifunKododada: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
BABA
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Akinz0126(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Finally He gat to see sai BaBa........wondering what we should expect after the meeting

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by kinnlive(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
littlewonders:
Odeshi!! Even if you're a good person once you taste Nigeria politics you unconsciously become corrupt.

The Truth; No matter how clean you've wash your body part if you put on a dirty clothe you'll still look dirty unless you wash the clothes. Nigeria Constitution is 'dirty' in this context unless an unbias reform is done, we will never get it right.

And the worse fear is people who feel or think are the ones to work things out are not willing to let greed and favoritism go. How then do we think this name called Nigeria will give birth to a better content.

Truly, Nigeria is finish. I hold nothing against IBE after all buhari knows better in this regard.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by PastorandMentor(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sack the Biafra maga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by tit(f): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kashukwu will get 24 koboko today
Useless yamiri
Betrayer

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by PastorandMentor(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sent not send. Is that how you intend representing Nigeria?
FA13:

Hello, I send you a PM. I need information on getting to live in Australia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buharry: Kashiku, why ziz yu leak za memu? Kachikwu: sir the corruption was too much, they were collecting all the money from the vault and spending the money on girls Buharry : Nansense, you must be an ipob sponsor and the python will dance with you. Where is Burantashi to take him away!
Copied...
lolzzzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Elder4sure(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
OK, this is good. Kachikwu don't hide anything, expose them cabal. What Osibanjo could not do an Igbo man is doing better.

BTW where is Tinubu? Hehehehe! He has been boxed to one corner.

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by seguno2: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Buharry: Kashiku, why ziz yu leak za memu?
Kachikwu: sir the corruption was too much, they were collecting all the money from the vault and spending the money on girls
Buharry : Nansense, you must be an ipob sponsor and the python will dance with you. Where is Burantashi to take him away!

Like the senator who is a former governor and one of his three wives is a minister was caught fcvking two women.
The same useless Alhaji gomina will be flogging almajiris for not being Sharia compliant when he is an adulterous hypocrite.
Shameless he-goats of za oza room.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by kjhova(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
President Buhari must, for once, convince we who believe in Nigeria that there is hope for this country.

Kachikwu's memo uncovered what is surely a humongous corruption racket at NNPC. This is the same system that Sanusi Lamido tried to uncover in the GEJ era. It has long been said that the NNPC is the de facto ATM for the presidential powerfuls.

This case will be the final definition of PMB's presidency and the sooner we see full dispatch of law and justice on this matter, the better for the current government. Anything short of full disclosure and follow through of justice will be the final irrepearable damage to the current administration's claim to fighting corruption.

10 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by moshino(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:
He should have stayed out of politics.. that ExxonMobil pay am pass.

Look at him now.. a mere minister of state for petroleum (soon to be fired)

Is that how Nigeria will get better, for good, decent, capable people to stay out of government?

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Vatsyayana: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dirty water can make clean water dirty but Clean water cannot make dirty water clean.
Nigerian politics is dirty water.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by 1miccza: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
They denied him access for almost a year and now that the Memo has found it's way to the internet, they're holding closed door meetings, very sick Man

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Banter1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
From Middle Belt We #StandWithIbeKachikwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by 1miccza: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
kjhova:
President Buhari must, for once, convince we who believe in Nigeria that there is hope for this country.

Kachikwu's memo uncovered what is surely a humongous corruption racket at NNPC. This is the same system that Sanusi Lamido tried to uncover in the GEJ era. It has long been said that the NNPC is the de facto ATM for the presidential powerfuls.

This case will be the final definition of PMB's presidency and the sooner we see full dispatch of law and justice on this matter, the better for the current government. Anything short of full disclosure and follow through of justice will be the final irrepearable damage to the current administration's claim to fighting corruption.

Look let's call a spade a spade, President Buhari had full knowledge of these dealings being who he is, he would only try to threaten that's all the so called anti corruption noise has just been revealed as nothing but a smoke screen.

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by starstunna1313(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachukwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo

Now I know how daft you are.. Prof Isaac Adewole is the MINISTER OF HEALTH and NOT the STATE MINISTER OF HEALTH.. Kachukwu don't will such power as a State Minister of Petroleum. His power is limited.. So if you are saying he should have suspended the NNPC GMD then you are also saying he has the power to appoint him which he hasn't.. So just keep quiet there

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by jasawa: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Typical Buhari instead of inviting the accused to explain himself he has invited the accuser to advise him to tender his resignation in the interest of the country forgetting that he Buhari has been with the said memo for weeks and deliberately refused to act on it or discuss it with Kachikwu..Kachikwu I the coming days you will be rubbished by a lot of accusations many of them false some of them real but we all know the motive will be to discredit U infront of gullible Nigerians and International observers by a govt whose fight against corruption has proven to be nothing but a farce and at best ludicrous witch hunting exercise.
may that your Flat head continue to be Empty.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Koolking(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairanaira12:
If this man didn't make that letter public, this meeting wouldn't have held at all; the issue would have been swept under the carpet

There are professional ethics in Corporate world. There are proper channel available to give your grievances attention. Ibe is a Minister and not a clerk or messenger in the ministry. If he makes effort to see the president, he would. No cabal can deny him that audience. He reports to the president not the press.
For Christ sake, Ibe is a professional. I don't think he leaked the document to the press in order to heat up the polity. If he did, he deserves sanction no matter how noble his intentions were.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by obyrich(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hahaha.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by jaymichael(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:
He should have stayed out of politics.. that ExxonMobil pay am pass.

Look at him now.. a mere minister of state for petroleum (soon to be fired)
I respect his deep sense of patriotism and dedication to serve his Fatherland.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Vince77(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
The President didnt tink kachikwu would go public with his frustration that's why he was doing wateva he likes. Seems the only tin that can make this govt act is the media. People need to speak up more.

4 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Opakan2: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
moshino:

Is that how Nigeria will get better, for good, decent, capable people to stay out of government?

Why are you concerned about Nigeria?

it's no longer a zoo to you and your likes since it's Kachikwu being discussed.
You better make up your mind and face your struggle.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by nairanaira12: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Koolking:

There are professional ethics in Corporate world. There are proper channel available to give your grievances attention. Ibe is a Minister and not a clerk or messenger in the ministry. If he makes effort to see the president, he would. No cabal can deny him that audience. He reports to the president not the press.
For Christ sake, Ibe is a professional. I don't think he leaked the document to the press in order to heat up the polity. If he did, he deserves sanction no matter how noble his intentions were.

We would never know If he was responsible for leaking it to the press.

But he stated in the letter that he made unsuccessful attempts to see the president

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachukwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo
Ibe doesn't have the power to fire the NNPC GMD recourse to the minister of petroleum who is Buhari himself, if he did, he would have done so long ago

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Opakan2: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
jaymichael:
I respect his deep sense of patriotism and dedication to serve his Fatherland.

Yea it's commendable..

But I knew right from time he wouldn't last there.

GEJ used Southerners (Igbos to be precise) in those vital positions. You now expect North to watch a Southerner hold posts in Petroleum Ministry isn't it?

See what greed from a particular group is causing the entire South now? "I before others" all the time

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by AleAirHub(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
So finally
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by akanbiaa(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

They are from 2 different backgrounds and disciplinary upbringings don't be hard on kachiku if you were in his shoes I bet you would have resigned long time ago or be servant to those below you I'm order to stay on the job. moreover Isaac Adewole have nothing to loose like a blackmail of his past that can be used against him unlike Kachiku whom benefitted from government in the past via means not totally thru due process.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
starstunna1313:

Now I know how daft you are.. Prof Isaac Adewole is the MINISTER OF HEALTH and NOT the STATE MINISTER OF HEALTH.. Kachukwu don't will such power as a State Minister of Petroleum. His power is limited.. So if you are saying he should have suspended the NNPC GMD then you are also saying he has the power to appoint him which he hasn't.. So just keep quiet there

Shut up! Fool! I'm aware he's the State Minister and Main Minister is Buhari and Buhari being the Main Minister is supposed to be the chair of NNPC board by virtue of NNPC Act but C-In-C has delegated and conferred on him the Chair of the Board which was wildly reported and Kachukwu also confirmed which automatically gave him the full powers.

So anything done outside the board chairman's approval is illegal. u be illiterate

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Charly68: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee;somebody is a minister of state for petroleum designated to be assisting the President who made himself the minister in charge of Petroleum ,he tried to see his boss severally on time important matter & was blocked . For God's sake if he did not resort to media tactic..it means those around Baba wouldn't have allowed him to see him. .Tell me how we can develop under this type of attitude. There is more to blocking the man than we can understand. Time will tell

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by fadaonyenna(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
And dey re piting kwaraption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency / Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.