Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari (42272 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by nairanaira12: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tecno66:
We do not have evidence that he was the one who leaked the letter.

You are right.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Sack the Biafra maga
Abii
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Xyzee: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Please, why is Buhari referred to as Jubrin recently?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by manmidtexy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
You have spoken.

Yorubas know much better on how to deal with any situation in Nigeria and if they are silent or slow to action does not mean they dont know what to do.

Stories from Historians will explain much better than i just did here.

I think, Ibe suppose have all the immense power to fire the aboki NNPC GMD nah.

id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachikwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by osusuallstars: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
clefstone:
I pity this man, the way the northern oligarchy go change am for am ehn, he will begin to understand the saying fear north
With all these mindset, tell me the reason for clamouring for one Nigeria?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

I didn't say fire. Suspension and other forms of disciplinary measures are within his powers since Baru is his surbodinate.

Now he only blew the whistle and refused to act. Since Nigerians are aware of this serious illegality esp as it concerns NNPC which would likely cause problems for this administration, Kachikwu will be ordered to keep quiet, make another statements which will cover up the mess the govt is inside right now or they will find other means to bury it.
You are wrong. The law establishing the NNPC makes the substantive petroleum minister of the NNPC board. Ibe only chairs that board on behalf of Buhari and so cannot take an action as drastic as that without the president's(petroleum minister) approval. Ibe is no fool, he knows his power and its limitations
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
There is more to this scandal than meets the eye.
Did Kachukwu also not have access to the Acting President?

The leak of the letter 1 month later appears planned and strategic with many people collaborating.

I smell white devils plot using Kachukwu, colluding with Osinbajo and Saraki and other white devils' stooges to discredit the president.
GoroTango:
You are wrong. The law establishing the NNPC makes the substantive petroleum minister of the NNPC board. Ibe only chairs that board on behalf of Buhari and so cannot take an action as drastic as that without the president's(petroleum minister) approval. Ibe is no fool, he knows his power and its limitations

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

SOMB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, isalegan2,

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by ojlifa: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bro we need to talk,you cant be attacking people on the bases of tribe,I do not support that.there is only Nigeria to me anybody making any decision solely on the bases of tribe or religion can not enjoy my support

GenBuhari:
There is more to this scandal than meets the eye.
Did Kachukwu also not have access to the Acting President?

The leak of the letter 1 month later appears planned and strategic with many people collaborating.

I smell white devils plot using Kachukwu, colluding with Osinbajo and Saraki and other white devils' stooges to discredit the president.

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, isalegan2,

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
How on earth did you reach the conclusion that I am attacking anybody on the basis of tribe?

My post mentioned Kachukwu (Igbo), Osinbajo (Yoruba) and Saraki (Hausa or Yoruba?)
So which tribe was I attacking?
ojlifa:
Bro we need to talk,you cant be attacking people on the bases of tribe,I do not support that.there is only Nigeria to me anybody making any decision solely on the bases of tribe or religion can not enjoy my support

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by badman007(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachikwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo

Pls read your post out loud to yourself, if you can't tell what's wrong with it, phone your wicked aunty
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Any probe that does not cover 2011 to 2014 when crude sells between $118 to $140 per barrel will not be acceptable to the majority of Nigerians. They should open the can of worms. They should open the Pandora box.
We are waiting. Baru's team should expose everything.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Sultannayef: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
babaolofin:
Any probe that does not cover 2011 to 2014 when crude sells between $118 to $140 per barrel will not be acceptable to the majority of Nigerians. They should open the can of worms. They should open the pandora box

Stop being a nuisance!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by ojlifa: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
And some how you managed to attack them all except the man from the main north.I am from the north and I would have passed it off until uou added osinbajo to your list.

GenBuhari:
How on earth did you reach the conclusion that I am attacking anybody on the basis of tribe?

My post mentioned Kachukwu (Igbo), Osinbajo (Yoruba) and Saraki (Hausa or Yoruba?)
So which tribe was I attacking?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2017
LOL. You are assuming that I am from the North right?

grin

Breaking news : Iam Igbo.

Listen we haven't heard from Baru so I cannot criticise him based on what Kachukwu alleged.

After all Did the cat catch Kachukwu's tongue all the while his sorbordinate was misbehaving?

I am not saying Baru is innocent, but I find it hard to judge him whilst Kachukwu position is not credible to me.

I know there is conspiracy to impeach the president and that is the angle I am viewing this scandal from.

ojlifa:
And some how you managed to attack them all except the man from the main north.I am from the north and I would have passed it off until uou added osinbajo to your list.

* defend PMB on threads

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by emmie14: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2017
id911:

Don't sit down and write what you do not understand. He is just minister of states not a minister on petroleum not the ministerof petroleum. Dangling between Buhari, the petroleum minister and Baru the GMD NNPC. He doesn't have the constitutional rights to fire Baru. So look for your lost respect.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Femistico(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please we need more leaked memo of this nature in other ministry and department...God bless GEJ
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by ojlifa: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
I do not know where you got the idea,that somebody eants to impeach the president aa it stands now there is even no opposition because pdp is too sick to function.however let us put the block where is fails tge issues in the party is self inflicted saraki wanted to run for Senate president,the party stood against him rather then keeping quite and dealing with how ever wins.now the result is saraki owes some alligance to the pdpd for helping him and the pdp now has the deputy senate seats.if you think that is bad,the president then went on to appoint pdp members as ministers sideline those in the apc who worked had for him all because one big man recommended it.now tell me does he really expect loyality from people he has betrayed.as if that is not bad enough when he started ever criminal was on the run,only to discover that nobody has been convicted in fact the likes of even FFK have been enbolded.while I love my president I think a leader is as good as his advicers and those advicing him are the once hell bent on destroying him

GenBuhari:

grin

Listen we haven't heard from Baru so I cannot criticise him based on what Kachukwu alleged.

After all Did the cat catch Kachukwu's tongue all the while his sorbordinate was misbehaving?

I am not saying Baru is innocent, but I find it hard to judge him whilst Kachukwu position is not credible to me.

I know there is conspiracy to impeach the president and that is the angle I am viewing this scandal from.

* defend PMB on threads

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by ojlifa: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
I do not know where you got the idea,that somebody is out to impeach the president as it stands now there is even no opposition because pdp is too sick to function.however let us put the bulk where it falls the issues in the party is self inflicted saraki wanted to run for Senate president,the party stood against him rather then keeping quite and dealing with who ever wins.now the result is saraki owes some alligance to the pdp for helping him and the pdp now has the deputy senate seats.if you think that is bad,the president then went on to appoint pdp members as ministers sideline those in the apc who worked hard for him all because one big man recommended it.now tell me does he really expect loyality from people he has betrayed.as if that is not bad enough when he started every criminal was on the run,only to discover that nobody has been convicted in fact the likes of even FFK have been enbolded.while I love my president I think a leader is as good as his advicers and those advicing him are the once hell bent on destroying him

GenBuhari:

grin

* defend PMB on threads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.