Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,521 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari (42271 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
starstunna1313:

Mumu provide the source you got that info..

I no be your teacher, pay me money I go provide d source. This one show say u know nothing about weti we dey talk
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by joepentwo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
it wol land u well

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by 1miccza: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
kjhova:

Apparently, you did not vote for him and may not have followed his career closely. I did and I have a different view from yours. Subsequent events will confirm what transpired, as this case goes on.

This is not my first of such predictions and none has failed, the Buhari that i know will do absolutely nothing. You might probably have been placing him on an unexpectedly high pedestal which is unachievable.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Any probe that does not cover 2011 to 2014 when crude sells between $118 to $140 per barrel will not be acceptable to the majority of Nigerians. They should open the can of worms. They should open the pandora box
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by baralatie(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Firefire:
To meet Jubrin from Sudan ?
Is it true that the individual in Aso rock could be Jubrin & not Buhary?

Time will tell...
jubrin ke?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
baralatie:

jubrin ke?

You never hear ? We were told one impostor by the name Jubrin impersonating Buhary in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by starstunna1313(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

I no be your teacher, pay me money I go provide d source. This one show say u know nothing about weti we dey talk

Should have told me that your hungry wink
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by cyrilamx(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
If not for "hearsay" a rumour mongering that u can't prove or even copy and paste, u would have known that dis accusation of $2.6B was levied against PMB when he was pioneer GMD of newly incubated NNPC in 1976/77 under Obj. However he was exonerated as even attested to by Mrs Diezani. Don't peddle lies just cos u hate someone. Also I don't know if u do proof read ur write up because your penchant to lie against someone simply cos others do got the better of u "stole $2.6 billion dollars.."
jacyhelen:
Buhari is corrupt
He single handedly stole $2.6 billion dollars in 1980
Fast forward 2017,he worked with Baru to move $26 billion dollars from the NNPC coffers.
I tried to convert this stupenduous amount to naira but my phone cannot do the calaculation,the money senior computer.
We are talking trillions of naira here. And some people still support this corrupt disaster of a government.
This country just weak me die
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
kahal29:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/916255374285647872/photo/1

So it took a public letter of outburst and frustration before President Buhari will accept to see his minister?

And why is APC and Buhari holding secret meeting?

Ibe Kachikwu has stated the problems and issues of corruption in public so Buhari should make this meeting public not hiding in Aso villa and using lai Muhammad to distort the out come of the meeting.

This is how they swept the billions found under a building sometime ago.

APC, a band of brainless fools decieivng themselves!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by McTobe(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachikwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo
He has a principal in this case. dont forget he is a junior minister
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by PureMe01: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:
He should have stayed out of politics.. that ExxonMobil pay am pass.

Look at him now.. a mere minister of state for petroleum (soon to be fired)
see them,disappointed em expose dem nyash.APC fraudsters!!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by fuckerholic(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachikwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo
Bro be objective and watch your tongue..kachikwu can't sack Baru.it is only the president that can do that.even the NHIS case was empowered by osibanjo as an acting president.what he is doing is exactly what the health minister did jut that his' didn't get presidential attention like Adewole's case bc of the proactive and ethnic tie to Osibanjo on Adewole's case

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

My brother don't blame him much. If only you can come and see how our reputable offices are filled with abokiis that no know anything only speaking hausa "alakpoya alakpoya" intimidating our educated ones, na the women I pity pass
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
starstunna1313:

Should have told me that your hungry wink

Bros hungry dey wire me here. I've told you now... Waiting for your response
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by billyG(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
He shldnt hav leak that letter,cnt he suspend baru?cnt he book appointment with d president?dnt he has his direct line?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by bullabong(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:

Shame on you! You call him a 'mere' minister. If your father was a mere minister for state like him then u probably wont be so less unfortunate in life.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by starstunna1313(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Bros hungry dey wire me here. I've told you now... Waiting for your response

cheesy cheesy lolzz cheesy cheesy... Unfortunately I don't hv 30 billion for Akant grin.. The hunger Na ALL OVER
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by planetzoom: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
pls who is kachikwu, we dont know him here in pakistan
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
starstunna1313:

cheesy cheesy lolzz cheesy cheesy... Unfortunately I don't hv 30 billion for Akant grin.. The hunger Na ALL OVER

Hahahahaha...you're funny. I salute you bro
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by starstunna1313(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Hahahahaha...you're funny. I salute you bro
Over government have refused to empower men Dem since after nysc...
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Pascal181: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Buharry: Kashiku, why ziz yu leak za memu?
Kachikwu: sir the corruption was too much, they were collecting all the money from the vault and spending the money on girls
Buharry : Nansense, you must be an ipob sponsor and the python will dance with you. Where is Burantashi to take him away!
I swear, u bad... grin
Sprumbabafather:
Buharry: Kashiku, why ziz yu leak za memu?
Kachikwu: sir the corruption was too much, they were collecting all the money from the vault and spending the money on girls
Buharry : Nansense, you must be an ipob sponsor and the python will dance with you. Where is Burantashi to take him away!
I swear, u bad...
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Babatundecash(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:

What is this one saying? can you tell your father to reject a Local Government chairmanship position and not to talk of an elevated position such as the minister for petroleum at the presidential level.......Mr. Ibe is not a mere minister and He will never be...... let the man continue with His work...... He can only be sack in your Wild dream
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by ajog1: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
starstunna1313:

Now I know how daft you are.. Prof Isaac Adewole is the MINISTER OF HEALTH and NOT the STATE MINISTER OF HEALTH.. Kachukwu don't will such power as a State Minister of Petroleum. His power is limited.. So if you are saying he should have suspended the NNPC GMD then you are also saying he has the power to appoint him which he hasn't.. So just keep quiet there
The dude fails to know that the Gmd office is an appointment from the president who even the main minister can't take action on without consulting the President..
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by openmine(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Sorry bro what powers does a "minister of state" possess?

....remember there is a difference between a "Minister of State for Petroleum" and a "minister of petroleum"....don't confuse both..

So making use of the minister of health as yardstick,its the president who has that power to do such since he is the substantive minister of Petroleum...Don't U agree?

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
openmine:

Sorry bro what powers does a "minister of state" possess?

....remember there is a difference between a "Minister of State for Petroleum" and a "minister of petroleum"....don't confuse both..

So making use of the minister of health as yardstick,its the president who has that power to do such since he is the substantive minister of Petroleum...Don't U agree?

I agree completely bro...I also understand the context at which I made the statement which I subsequently alluded to if you take the patient to peruse the entire thread
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
starstunna1313:

Over government have refused to empower men Dem since after nysc...

Same thing here boss but we ain't waiting for them any longer. We're now trying to chart our own course even in an uncharted waters so far man go survive

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by ajog1: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

I didn't say fire. Suspension and other forms of disciplinary measures are within his powers since Baru is his surbodinate.

Now he only blew the whistle and refused to act. Since Nigerians are aware of this serious illegality esp as it concerns NNPC which would likely cause problems for this administration, Kachikwu will be ordered to keep quiet, make another statements which will cover up the mess the govt is inside right now or they will find other means to bury it.
id911, the office of the GMD of NNPC is a super-powerful one that even the most senior minister (if there was one) can't take any form of action on without getting express approval from the president- the dude could even byepass the minister to report to the president directly.
Infact, there are certain operations where the GMD gets an order from the president directly.
The only exception to my aforementioned statement was during the last administration where GEJ had a very tight rapport with the then minister which she used to her advantage to wield strong influence.

Stop comparing the almighty NNPC to one NHIS.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
ajog1:

id911, the office of the GMD of NNPC is a super-powerful one that even the most senior minister (if there was one) can't take any form of action on without getting express approval from the president- the dude could even byepass the minister to report to the president directly.
Infact, both the ministers and GMD see themselves as colleague.

Stop comparing the almighty NNPC to one NHIS.

I agree with you Sir esp with the used of the word "super-powerful"
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Patokeikem: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
littlewonders:
Odeshi!! Even if you're a good person once you taste Nigeria politics you unconsciously become corrupt.

The Truth; No matter how clean you've wash your body part if you put on a dirty clothe you'll still look dirty unless you wash the clothes. Nigeria Constitution is 'dirty' in this context unless an unbias reform is done, we will never get it right.

And the worse fear is people who feel or think are the ones to work things out are not willing to let greed and favoritism go. How then do we think this name called Nigeria will give birth to a better content.

Truly, Nigeria is finish. I hold nothing against IBE after all buhari knows better in this regard.
Thank You, One With God Is Majority.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Tecno66: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairanaira12:
If this man didn't make that letter public, this meeting wouldn't have held at all; the issue would have been swept under the carpet
We do not have evidence that he was the one who leaked the letter.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by goodnews777: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
He should not bow to threats and intimidation. Stand by the truth . Be a man. There should not be a government inside a government. Enough is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Protests In Ibadan Over Alleged Secession Agenda Of Yoruba Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.