Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari (42276 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Arysexy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kachikwu, tender ur resignation immediately before d bigot govt of d North rubbishes ur hard earned integrity.

Rather than invite d accused GMD Baru for questioning, The accuser is being invited to b threatened for exposing the nepotism very glaring in d dullard govt.

One Nigeria my nyash
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
moshino:

Is that how Nigeria will get better, for good, decent, capable people to stay out of government?

I wonder o!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Okuda(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
harmless011:
Nothing will come out of this meeting, Buhari will in his usual manner set up a committee to investigate the allegation bearing in mind that Nigerians will soon forget. They will then activate their propaganda machinery to distract Nigerians.
Buhari is a colossal failure

the question i am asking is that, did Buhari not get the memo before it was leaked or did kachikwu write the memo and leaked it immidiately (which to me is not the case) or did he send it to Buhari and because nothing was done, he leaked it? I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Typical Buhari instead of inviting the accused to explain himself he has invited the accuser to advise him to tender his resignation in the interest of the country forgetting that he Buhari has been with the said memo for weeks and deliberately refused to act on it or discuss it with Kachikwu..Kachikwu I the coming days you will be rubbished by a lot of accusations many of them false some of them real but we all know the motive will be to discredit U infront of gullible Nigerians and International observers by a govt whose fight against corruption has proven to be nothing but a farce and at best ludicrous witch hunting exercise.

Really? So, Kachukwu is taking the fall. I assumed this administration loved whistle blowers

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Vondoola: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why should he be fired for going against kwarruption. Se the other side of the impass abeg
Opakan2:
He should have stayed out of politics.. that ExxonMobil pay am pass.

Look at him now.. a mere minister of state for petroleum (soon to be fired)
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by kelikell(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
kahal29:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/916255374285647872/photo/1

THIS IS THE REAL VIDEO, ATTACHED, IBE KACHIKWU ARRIVING PRESIDENTIAL VILLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzqBtQL20Qg

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
It's too easy to steal in Africa, the black population is not matured enough, we never demand accountability, we expect them to steal, even councillors are not subject to reviews by the populace, In South Africa for example, the country almost collapsed when electricity started failing due to corruption, a cabal started forming called the 'guptas' luckily they had whites that took them to court, and broke down the ring, Nothing annoys me then when pastors/imam's ask for prayer for Nigeria, when we all know our problem, well they have to earn their tax exempt status.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Kobicove(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
He finally got the attention of the president smiley

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Opakan2: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Vondoola:
Why should he be fired for going against kwarruption. Se the other side of the impass abeg

Same reason Igbos called for Sanusi's head for exposing corruption in NNPC I guess.

The North remembers, Even SW here, we never forget easily.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
I love Kachukwu's stance. This is the stance of a man that has no guilt on his conscience. I wait to see what the presidency will do on this matter

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Vatsyayana:
Dirty water can make clean water dirty but Clean water cannot make dirty water clean.
Nigerian politics is dirty water.

Deep. Word...Respect
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Shut up! Fool! I'm aware he's the State Minister and Main Minister is Buhari and Buhari being the Main Minister is supposed to be the chair of NNPC board by virtue of NNPC Act but C-In-C has delegated and conferred on him the Chair of the Board which was wildly reported and Kachukwu also confirmed which automatically gave him the full powers.

So anything done outside the board chairman's approval is illegal. u be illiterate

Kachukwu did the right thing. In the sense that he's throwing a stone that would damage the whole glass. It will take a while, but the world has seen the corruption in NNPC

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by IamEmem(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachukwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo

My friend, Ibe Kachukwu is a junior minister and have no such powers, actually the NNPC GMD does not take instructions from Ibe.
He is just "a gun without bullets" in the ministry
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by FA13(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Sent not send. Is that how you intend representing Nigeria?

Sorry, It was an oversight.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
thinking that Nigeria will get better one day is a typical example of pipe dream with the kind of thinking being that the country has

just imagine mama taraba that was supporting atiku openly was not sacked but Ibe that openly say sth that he felt can plunged this country in another economic mess is who people are contemplating on his sack

truly not all Nigerians are medically alright

before u quote me, note that anyone that against and support a man ahead of her boss is more or less an incompetent fellow and such person can be use to bring down your govt which might one way or the other affect the masses

buhari political class is reducing this countrymen and women virtue as a citizen daily
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by teflonaire: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
come carry plastic cup

admirable22:
FTC am here
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
GoroTango:
Ibe doesn't have the power to fire the NNPC GMD recourse to the minister of petroleum who is Buhari himself, if he did, he would have done so long ago

I didn't say fire. Suspension and other forms of disciplinary measures are within his powers since Baru is his surbodinate.

Now he only blew the whistle and refused to act. Since Nigerians are aware of this serious illegality esp as it concerns NNPC which would likely cause problems for this administration, Kachikwu will be ordered to keep quiet, make another statements which will cover up the mess the govt is inside right now or they will find other means to bury it.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Mrkumareze(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol. Soon they will rescue chibok girls just to divert our attention . This case is dead on arrival, kachi should be prepared to be seen as an agent of pdp
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by lonelydora: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:
He should have stayed out of politics.. that ExxonMobil pay am pass.

Look at him now.. a mere minister of state for petroleum (soon to be fired)
He brought this on himself. Removing him as GMD and sent to ministry should have been a warning to him to stay out of politics.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Arinaust: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerian Community in Australia,Call this number for the person that asked above...+61 450 960 134
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by peacemara54(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
check my signature
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by kjhova(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
1miccza:

Look let's call a spade a spade, President Buhari had full knowledge of these dealings being who he is, he would only try to threaten that's all the so called anti corruption noise has just been revealed as nothing but a smoke screen.

Apparently, you did not vote for him and may not have followed his career closely. I did and I have a different view from yours. Subsequent events will confirm what transpired, as this case goes on.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by moshino(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:

Why are you concerned about Nigeria?

it's no longer a zoo to you and your likes since it's Kachikwu being discussed.
You better make up your mind and face your struggle.

I have no idea what you're talking about, nor how it relates to what I said.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
A president now meeting with his minister is now considered news...can you see how low we have sunk in this zoo??
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
How can the NNPC GMD be powerful than the Minister of State? So many rubbish happening under this Miyetti Allah president

Buhari is corrupt
He single handedly stole $2.6 billion dollars in 1980
Fast forward 2017,he worked with Baru to move $26 billion dollars from the NNPC coffers.
I tried to convert this stupenduous amount to naira but my phone cannot do the calaculation,the money senior computer.
We are talking trillions of naira here. And some people still support this corrupt disaster of a government.
This country just weak me die
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by starstunna1313(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:

Shut up! Fool! I'm aware he's the State Minister and Main Minister is Buhari and Buhari being the Main Minister is supposed to be the chair of NNPC board by virtue of NNPC Act but C-In-C has delegated and conferred on him the Chair of the Board which was wildly reported and Kachukwu also confirmed which automatically gave him the full powers.

So anything done outside the board chairman's approval is illegal. u be illiterate

Mumu provide the source you got that info..
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nigeman:
Okay, I am in Australia. Please we need the detail information for Nigerian community.

OK. Now we know you. You are one of those Igbos members in Australia who took coffin painted in Nigeria Colour to UK embassy to protest on behalf of Kanu. By your actions you have declared Nigeria dead, you should not worry about Nigeria again. Concentrate on your Biafra
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buhari is corrupt
He single handedly stole $2.6 billion dollars in 1980
Fast forward 2017,he worked with Baru to move $26 billion dollars from the NNPC coffers.
I tried to convert this stupenduous amount to naira but my phone cannot do the calaculation,the money senior computer.
We are talking trillions of naira here. And some people still support this corrupt disaster of a government.
This country just weak me die
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by eodavids(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Does it mean that he would not have met his principal minister if the memo did not leak?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by vascey(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Leaking that memo was for posterity. He's simply telling the next government, whoever it is, not to hold him responsible for those contracts.
Very clever. In Nigeria, you must eat with a long spoon when appointed to such an office. The heroes of today usually become the villains of tomorrow.
The way I see him, he understands it's a win win for him. Sack him and he continues his personal business. Keep him and rectify the problem.

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Whatever you politicians in National Assembly and House of Parliament, doing, let every regions control their resources.

Every regions have their own resources.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Mixty: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
id911:
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachikwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo
1. He is the minister of state and not a full minister. Buhari is the minister for petroleum.

2. Even if he were a full minister, no full minister has the power to sack NNPC MD cos NNPC MDs are strictly presidential appointees and not the appointee of the minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments / Crowd Mob Akpabio Outside A Bank In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.