Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (115329 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Daejoyoung: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Fididiguy:
Don't they-bein sport have English channels? Tho language barrier don't really matter in watching live matches.
It matters to me, a good commentary makes me relaxed and adds to the entertainment, but l enjoy those passionate Arabian commentaries and goal celebrations sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Mavinkent(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Tstv channels already on test transmission.....bein-sport1 and fox sport already on

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Oga mi.... LOL.... You funny die.

The guy sent me and I know he can't lie. Some are genius when it come to all these sat thing

oh! do keep in touch wit the guy because we may need in the time of 'hacking'
just keep in touch wit him
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Colemanz(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Another person don show Una abi
Una think say I dey play
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Colemanz(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Eaa247:

oh! do keep in touch wit the guy because we may need in the time of 'hacking'
just keep in touch wit him
the channels will be encrypted after test transmission bro

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by johnshagb(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Jethrolite:
I'm baffled he has so many likes, is that he's communicating in a language I don't understand or people just like the gibberish.
You guys probably have no single idea what the guy was trying to do. Meaning you've not been following recent social media trends. That's the lyrics to a song that has been trending online for weeks now. grin. So save yourself the ignorance and move on.
I'm sure you've seen "one corner" dance videos too?

Shalom cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Colemanz:
the channels will be encrypted after test transmission bro

thats better if not ppl go hack them to death
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Mavinkent(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2017
More pictures from Tstv test transmission

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by saydfact(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Acidosis now
who has serious mental issues
?

Mavinkent:
More pictures from Tstv test transmission
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Donsammi(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
Yes
Abeg help me post the link. p
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Donsammi(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
Yes
Abeg help me post the link. p
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by ekonibaje(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Fstv first came introduce wat we call d.pay-. as u go-two weeks after !d sattelite became miserable.now hitv came for almost 2years!Der scramble became problem!when u pay!it become difficult to across!consat far comes out!Same story!July sis year! Tstv promise to roll out pay view!now is no more pay view is 7day pause!grammar never ends!We love tiwatiwa!grammar done start -ma pause!tomorrow! Another story

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Alphageometrix: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=elyte89 post=61175654][/quote Gbam!!
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by galadima77(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2017
godwinony:

Most people including me don't care even if the commentary is in Chinese as long as we can see the footballing/sports action live it is sufficient smiley

The fact that I can even watch live match and other sporting activities, and its a naija owned, and it's relatively cheaper compared to that vampire...

If dem like make dem speak dumb....I go buy am and encourage others to buy too.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by kcy(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2017
ekonibaje:
Fstv first came introduce wat we call d.pay-. as u go-two weeks after !d sattelite became miserable.now hitv came for almost 2years!Der scramble became problem!when u pay!it become difficult to across!consat far comes out!Same story!July sis year! Tstv promise to roll out pay view!now is no more pay view is 7day pause!grammar never ends!We love tiwatiwa!grammar done start -ma pause!tomorrow! Another story
enjoy yr monopoly

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by stilldoingokay(f): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lagos wan carry last?

Make I check their sales outlet in Lagos. Will be storming their tomorrow with my dstv decoder to dash them after I buy tstv decorder. The dish outside will be used to cover my gen set for now.

dstv will be like, after all we have done for you, this is how you will pay us back
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2017
MrBigiman:
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:

1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they
are not credible

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they
never offered, thus they are prone to lies

3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack
innovation

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV
station of those politician that have looted our common

economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.
Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV,
because magic lives here.
Good day.

Lol. I trust you. You no dey rest for this demarketing campaign.

At least we've graduated from 'issa scam' to numbered post.

Sha don't kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by apalemighty01(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

If people can watch Indian and Chinese films without subtitles. I don't see any reason why Arabic commentary wont be OK.
lest I forget. those guys can shout for Africa. ronaaldohhhh, goal goal goal goal goal. lah lah....
U will surely enjoy it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by apalemighty01(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2017
Dainikel:
Not good enough for Bein Sport 11-13 not included & the channels been < 70.

taoh. guy and buy DSTv, GOtv or star times.

In fact since u want 300channels just get STRONG wide dish.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a hypocrite or are you talking to the guy below?

Segun, I am very considerate for I can come down to ur level for rofo - rofo fight but be that as it may, the topic has bn enjoying sanity from people of a well working brain so please don't derail.
We appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by kingofthejungle(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,
Just like they promised bein sport is live and direct from Qatar,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

Enjoy as we awaits the awoof unfold
can the decoder be used as android box

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by iyke1989(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
tstv abi wetin una dey unaself.
mke una position una head and do well oo..or postion ur yansh and get fvcked by dstv...which kind delay and play play be this..?....mtcheww..

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by apalemighty01(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Coldfeets:

Keep deceiving yourself.

With time you'll even start to see that you care about the language so much.

Watching live matches with another language commentary other than English is hell.

Tstv Abeg make una no jus kill the fun jus because say una wan crash price patapata.

Yes, I be dstv agent buh I go soon port shocked

How many commentary person dey hear for noisy ball house?
even if the station is mute I won't complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by TSHIRT2: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Colemanz:
*TSTV*

*Position*: ABS 3A @ 3° West
*Frequency*: 11052
*Symbol Rate*: 30000
*Polarity*: Horizontal (H)
*LNB Position*: 4 'O' Clock
*Dish Size*: 60cm (offset) and above
I am only getting etv cape and virtue sport.is it only now
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Coldfeets: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
apalemighty01:

How many commentary person dey hear for noisy ball house?
even if the station is mute I won't complain

That's you.

Me, I dey like hear records and stats and histories of the teams playing plus general news on football and the players.

Maybe you watch soccer just for watching sake but as for me, I am a professional punter and in punting, such information is gold.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by apalemighty01(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Coldfeets:

That's you.

Me, I dey like hear records and stats and histories of the teams playing plus general news on football and the players.

Maybe you watch soccer just for watching sake but as for me, I am a professional punter and in punting, such information is gold.

Which means u watch it in the comfort of ur home. cos at the viewing centers, u won't hear anything cos of the noise

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Coldfeets: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
apalemighty01:

Which means u watch it in the comfort of ur home. cos at the viewing centers, u won't hear anything cos of the noise

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2017
ghettowriter:
That guy 2 steps above me is on some strong narcotics.
Man's not hot

4 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Stevosty: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2017
tobilinoP:
If you are watching epl in Lagos with Tstv arabic commentary, reduce ur tv volume, switch on your radio, dial 91.3fm. Thats all
Femi and the gang, Lagos 99.3fm
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by TheKingIsHere: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Xbee007(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2017
senier007:

Will do that shortly with some more channels
Be patient (same white set up box)
You refused to post pictures of the decoder. Why?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by TheKingIsHere: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Dainikel:
Not good enough for Bein Sport 11-13 not included & the channels been < 70.

Your dstv, how many channels you dey watch in a month? Is it up to 70?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.