Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,948 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (116513 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by MrBigiman: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Funny enuf, no one has TSTV in his home. Such a shame!
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by purplekayc(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrBigiman:
Funny enuf, no one has TSTV in his home. Such a shame!
they said thew will start commercial sales by November
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by MrBigiman: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
purplekayc:
they said thew will start commercial sales by November

They are a joke.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Dopenigga(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
DTOBS:

What is R2tv? Never heard of that sha? Shey e make sense too?
na free channel for dstv
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by senier007(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
ruggedlaw:
Guy sales of decoders will commence in November 1, where and how did you make your purchase? Kindly show us the pix of your decoder. For your information, I have an insider knowledge.

We part of the team test running the decoder

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by senier007(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Christaks:

Hw much r thy sold...

Free for now
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by purplekayc(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrBigiman:

They are a joke.
give them a Chance .It's better than the monopoly that DSTV has .
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by senier007(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
gpfreshOgb:
this picture is not for these news. If the tstv decoder came out now, where did this live match came from when there is international break? Just thinking..!!! But waiting Patiently in Lagos for the decoder sha..

It was a replay that's why there was no live indicated on the screen
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by senier007(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
dustmalik:

The picture probably doesn't belong to the OP. It was taken at TStv's office. Take everything he said with a pinch of salt. Ask yourself why he hasn't shared more.

Whats your problem? Did I mention am test running it in my house? And you think I can't crop that out? And you think we don't have reason of putting it there?
Am the first person to release that pix from main test room and almost all the bloggers copy it from here, as I have promised before, you don't need to wait for me you can't try it with your fta decoder. CYNIC

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by soloqy: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
senier007:

We part of the team test running the decoder

How many types of decoders are there?

There is another black flat one with TSTV written on the front panel. Which one is that one?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Etumoja: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
senier007:

Whats your problem? Did I mention am test running it in my house? And you think I can't crop that out? And you think we don't have reason of putting it there?
Am the first person to release that pix from main test room and almost all the bloggers copy it from here, as I have promised before, you don't need to wait for me you can't try it with your fita decoder. CYNIC
why is the signal not that strong is not even available on 90cm in Ghana or are they trying to make the beam spot beam to only nigeria
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by senier007(m): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Etumoja:
why is the signal not that strong is not even available on 90cm in Ghana or are they trying to make the beam spot beam to only nigeria

Which type of dish are you using?
60cm or 90cm?
Can you track MBC or all this east African star tv there?

If you can track the above then definitely you will get it, just make sure your dish is in right position and use a strong or any HD FTA decoder
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by senier007(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2017
soloqy:

How many types of decoders are there?

There is another black flat one with TSTV written on the front panel. Which one is that one?

There are two types and both of them are bee tested as I speak to you but I think am not sure if the will roll out the black one this coming November, may the the second batch will get the black one, cuz they are targeting million user within a year (the black comes with 4.5g)
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2017
senier007:

There are two types and both of them are bee tested as I speak to you but I think am not sure if the will roll out the black one this coming November, may the the second batch will get the black one, cuz they are targeting million user within a year (the black comes with 4.5g)

does the white decoder ve 4.5G too?
whats d diff btw the two decoders?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Dam5reey(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2017
senier007:

Alright, the black is what I will wait for,
Cos na so Startimes did I never upgrade the old decoder till date..

3G decoder will be next to useless for data.. I use a 4G phone for data... Going 3G will be hell

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Wkaay(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
TSTV AND DSTV ARE BOTH HARAM

DONT BUY IT

ISSA PRODUCT OF WESTERN EDUCATION
Sorry o. Please where is your phone4 rm
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by nototribalist: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
seguno2:

Can the 419 entity and the brain behind it exist without the FOREIGN content?
Research properly to learn something new before you answer anyhow.
Thank me later.
tribalistic bigotry. Why not stick to DSTV, and allow others be. Shoo na by force?

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by MrBigiman: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
These are robbers and scammers selling decoders. TSTV is bound to be a joke, and just like FSTV, HITv, Joy TV and all the other joke TVs, this is trash from the word go. U can take my word to d bank.

Bigi man.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Etumoja: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
MrBigiman:
These are robbers and scammers selling decoders. TSTV is bound to be a joke, and just like FSTV, HITv, Joy TV and all the other joke TVs, this is trash from the word go. U can take my word to d bank.

Bigi man.
Have they taken any money from you or do you think running a paytv service for this huge population is like tracking 16e? Why can't you guys have patience a bit,besides if the start operation and do not succeed who loose here...this kind of negativity must stop what they are doing you have no idea of...lets support African made ok and stop the negativity
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by MrBigiman: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Etumoja:
Have they taken any money from you or do you think running a paytv service for this huge population is like tracking 16e? Why can't you guys have patience a bit,besides if the start operation and do not succeed who loose here...this kind of negativity must stop what they are doing you have no idea of...lets support African made ok and stop the negativity

DSTV is more African for God sake. These crooks are reducing sale while they have nothing to offer. Should I smile about DAT?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
MrBigiman:

DSTV is more African for God sake. These crooks are reducing sale while they have nothing to offer. Should I smile about DAT?

the way u r campaigning against TSTV if I could channel that energy nd zeal to speak against bad leadership in Aso rock don't u tink NIGERIA WOULD B beta

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by ironprocs(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
MrBigiman:

How is DSTV more african....if you would have said more South African I will agree......unless you are a DSTV salesman you will be happy with the introduction of TSTV because DSTV will be forced to reduce price even if TSTV does not last.....Drink water and calm down hating is not good for your health.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by MrBigiman: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eaa247:

the way u r campaigning against TSTV if I could channel that energy nd zeal to speak against bad leadership in Aso rock don't u tink NIGERIA WOULD B beta

Nothing like bad leadership. Our economic distiny is in our hands. Good day.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Etumoja: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
MrBigiman:

they have nothing to offer have they started operating in your house that you are saying all that...what is all that you are talking about as if dstv has given you heaven...Even if this tstv operate for a month and it does not work again i will be more happy than ever cos a blackman has heard his people cry
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by cliffoni: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Do u know u have been wasting money buying expensive Recharge Cards?

Do u know u can get 2% discount on Recharge card and 10% discount on Data and TV subsp.

Do u know u can make alot of money when u or your friends(downlines) buy Recharge card?

U can make a minimum of 300k monthly when u or ur friends buy Recharge Cards.

Join us on telegram messenger to know more https:///rechargeandgetwealthy
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by andy1(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2017
folamsimper:
This TSTV is looking more and more like a scam. Someone came here showing us the picture quality of the system without proving that it actually came from TSTV.

Prior to the launch of TSTV on October 1st, there has been so much hype. And here we are six solid days after its inauguration, not a single living person in Nigeria has honestly come up with anything concrete.

Anything Yeeboe man presents to you, just watch out guys.

���
all u stupid tribalists r d ones who always devide dis country,,,,,,ordinary tstv wahala u ve turned it 2 an ibo thing, anyway no1 is forcing u to buy or use tstv, if u want cheap u can always go 4 startimes or gotv...rubbish!
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 4:55am On Oct 10, 2017
nototribalist:
tribalistic bigotry. Why not stick to DSTV, and allow others be. Shoo na by force?

Listen to yourself.
Why don't you stick to TSTv and allow your scammers free reign? Na by force?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by oribi(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
iliyande:

Not really bro... Try WSS 2.1 with more channels than mobdro
Bein sports 1-12 with an option to play with either 2g,3g,SD and HD quality unlike mobdro that consume data like mad

will give it a try
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by kwameking: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Much as DSTV is sucking us dry, we have no option than to stick same because this TSTV is failure by birth.

Until TSTV acquire their own rights for sub-sahara Africa, let's not waste our time waiting for them to bring anything good.

Startimes & Kwese Sports have rights to certain leagues and matches. TSTV should try and do same.

Their so-called hybrid whatever won't stand the test of time.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by skaymini(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
@kwameking u are right... let d tsthieves come out and tell us the right they bought for we Nigerians...cos all right av bn bought and share..
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Chinedu7: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
kwameking:
Much as DSTV is sucking us dry, we have no option than to stick same because this TSTV is failure by birth.

Until TSTV acquire their own rights for sub-sahara Africa, let's not waste our time waiting for them to bring anything good.

Startimes & Kwese Sports have rights to certain leagues and matches. TSTV should try and do same.

And what do you stand to lose?
You buy the box for 5k, common Huawei modem is 7k.
You enjoy 4.5g Internet with 10g data with free TV for 3k.
9mobile's 11.5g of data is 8k.

I don't see reason to panic. In this country we're always skeptical about good values because of scammers but there is too much risk with this TVSV because the setup is too cheap, we should embrace it, it's win win.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by orkman(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Dstv agent. Y ar u afraid of tstv.uote aur=kwameking post=61278100]Much as DSTV is sucking us dry, we have no option than to stick same because this TSTV is failure by birth.

d
[/quote] D

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.