Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike (30403 Views)

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by teadrake(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslims will attack him for this.
You obviously have general symptom of cerebral malaria for you think that way.

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Sirjamo: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:
Wike is so daft. Constantly deceiving his fools. No where in Kachikwu leaked letter talked about a missing $26 billion.
What do you expect from a governor who rode on dead bodies to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by gabuzee(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Birds of same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by GavelSlam: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Keballl:

Shut up. Awarding $26 billion worth of fraudulent contracts in a single year is mega corruption.

Stop your bizarre sycophancy

Oh hush.

Over what period should oil lifting licences be awarded?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by suremanpatriot: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Stupid talk,common shut up,stupid brain spewing rubbish,moroon.Wht of d $20b dollar tht former Cbn Gov Sanusi insist was missing in nnpc acct during deziani jona govt.
Hate it where ppl play dirty politics with serious matters undecided
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Tolexandre: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why dont people read news line by line and assimilate. Which $26billion got missing? He said and i quote "$26billion worth of contract was awarded without board approval" this is different from missing money undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
GavelSlam:

Oh hush.

Over what period should oil lifting licences be awarded?

You are quite a shameless fraud. Frauds like you were having multiple erotic seizures over Stella Oduah N267 million aviation scandal.

But here you are shamelessly tongue scraping the rectum of peeps with no regards for you over a $26 billion corruption scandal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexandre:
Why dont people read news line by line and assimilate. Which $26billion got missing? He said and i quote "$26billion worth of contract was awarded without board approval" this is different from missing money undecided

It is corruption ? No?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by GavelSlam: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Keballl:

You are quite a shameless fraud. Frauds like you were having multiple erotic seizures over Stella Oduah N267 million aviation scandal.

But here you are shamelessly tongue scraping the rectum of peeps with no regards for you over a $26 billion scandal.

Please provide my quote on Stella Oduah.

At the same time, there is no money missing.

If you claim there is money missing, please provide who the money was paid to.

Also provide, contract agreements, services rendered/ not rendered. Past awards for comparison.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Jilo83(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
I thought d minister said Gm award contract of $26b without due process. I don't think the money is missing.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
GavelSlam:

Please provide my quote on Stella Oduah.

At the same time, there is no money missing.

If you claim there is money missing, please provide who the money was paid to.

Also provide, contract agreements, services rendered/ not rendered. Past awards for comparison.

Kachikwu raised a $26 billion corruption scandal? No?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jilo83:
I thought d minister said Gm award contract of $26b without due process. I don't think the money is missing.

Not following due process amount to mega corruption.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Greenthumb(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=gentlepraise post=61174703] shocked 9 trillion?

APC govt embezzled a whole of 9 trillion and they are borrowing money up and down.

MY VOTER'S CARD, MY STRENGTH COME 2019.[/quote

You, Wike and a whole of others who have chosen to twist facts to suit your narratives are quite pathetic and a national problem. I'm not a fan of this government, but it's pathetic when you lots misrepresent open facts just because you hate the government of the day.

Kachikwu clearly stated in the letter to Mr President that the GMD of NNPC, Karu, AWARDED a contract to the tune of $26b without approvals from the board as stipulated. I don't know what document you guys read, but it's clear what your mission is: to paint the current government as being as corrupt as the one they've accused as being extremely corrupt. My grouse is that many who don't read beyond headlines will be misinformed by this filth, thus heating up the polity some more, which again is one your motives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by objobj: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Is 26b dollars missing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Greenthumb(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Keballl:

Not following due process amount to mega corruption.

Not following due process in the award of contracts isn't same as missing money as portrayed by the sons of anarchy. Some of us are better schooled and informed please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Greenthumb(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
objobj:
Is 26b dollars missing?

Ask Wike and his ilks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Greenthumb(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jilo83:

Ignore them please. I'm not a fan of this government, but let's be truthful sometimes please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Greenthumb:

Not following due process in the award of contracts isn't same as missing money as portrayed by the sons of anarchy. Some of us are better schooled and informed please.

Stop being silly. The letter from Kachikwu bothered on $26 billion dollar contract scandal.

No matter how hard you twist it, Kachikwu letter screamed corruption in record levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by farihafaheemah(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Toketimt:
Wike is so daft. Constantly deceiving his fools. No where in Kachikwu leaked letter talked about a missing $26 billion.
The gullible one would fall for this, imagine broad day lies, may be wike and his cohorts lack read and comprehension, because nowhere Ibe mentioned missing 26b dollars, the allegation was awarding contract that above the jurisdiction of GMD of nNPC. See the way Wike twisted the whole story to deceive his followers. Well will I blame Wike, when the followers only listen to what their leaders tell them, they never ask question why this is like this. Continue with your lies Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Greenthumb(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
I took time to read that leaked letter to the President from Kachikwu, however lengthy, now these sons of anarchy are twisting the facts written therein, it's really irritating! How do you lots sleep at night please??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
The worst is yet to come as far as APC's corruption is concerned.A den of criminal saints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by GavelSlam: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Keballl:

Kachikwu raised a $26 billion corruption scandal? No?

Kachikwu raised an observation on award of contract without the board endorsement.

The questions to ask would be:

Is this true?

What makes up the board?

Does it require a quorum?

Is it even true that the minister of state for petroleum must be in attendance?

Why was this done this way?

Has the contract taken off?

What is the defence of the GMD?

What has been the response of the principal head to these allegations?

All these questions must be answered and possibly more before a conclusion can be made.

Not screaming 26 Billion dollars is missing up and down.

Where is this so called 26 Billion dollars?

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Bobby4090: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
GavelSlam:
Renewal of contract to companies who have a history of performance is what dummies call missing money?

Honestly there are way too many morons in Nigeria.

If the Companies have a history of performance why not renew it openly and through due process. Why not let it be bided for and go through the board of directors as law stipulates.
God, that one man alone called a GMD can unilaterally, singly and illegally award contracts worth N9 trillion without any form of supervision or due process is the worst crime I can think of.
You know what, it's only when an admistration leaves power that the full extent of their illegal and shoddy deals come to light. What we are hearing now might just be a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Greenthumb(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Keballl:

Stop being silly. The letter from Kachikwu bothered on $26 billion dollar contract scandal.

No matter how hard you twist it, Kachikwu letter screamed corruption in record levels.

You're the silly one here son. Again I ask you, what's the correlation between the two?? You wre the one twisting information to suit your purpose! Where in God's name did he mention missing monies in that letter??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by talk2percy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
When the office of the presidency wasn't an office high enough for him and he speedily and greedily
became the petroleum minister, I knew he had an ulterior motive...
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by GavelSlam: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bobby4090:

If the Companies have a history of performance why not renew it openly and through due process. Why not let it be bided for and go through the board of directors as law stipulates.
God, that one man alone called a GMD can unilaterally, singly and illegally award contracts worth N9 trillion without any form of supervision or due process is the worst crime I can think of.
You know what, it's only when an admistration leaves power that the full extent of their illegal and shoddy deals come to light. What we are hearing now might just be a tip of the iceberg.

Has this been proven?

Has Kachikwu himself even owned up to such a document?

Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Habyz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
ipoblogic:

2019 election are already concluded.
Nigerians don't know what they bargained for when they routed for a terrorists and rejected a Democrat.
A terrorist that successfully made our nations military stronger and a democrat that successfully allowed freedom loot the nation dry.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Greenthumb:

You're the silly one here son. Again I ask you, what's the correlation between the two?? You wre the one twisting information to suit your purpose! Where in God's name did he mention missing monies in that letter??

Didn't Kachikwu mention a contract scandal worth $26 billion. Approving such humongous contracts without due process is called what?

If you aren't shameless you will keep shut.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
ndcide:

Of course, criminals will defend fraudulent contracts aimed and diverting funds.
Mchweew

What makes it fraudulent? Because wike says so?
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Keballl: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
GavelSlam:

Kachikwu raised an observation on award of contract without the board endorsement.

The questions to ask would be:

Is this true?

What makes up the board?

Does it require a quorum?

Is it even true that the minister of state for petroleum must be in attendance?

Why was this done this way?

Has the contract taken off?

What is the defence of the GMD?

What has been the response of the principal head to these allegations?

All these questions must be answered and possibly more before a conclusion can be made.

Not screaming 26 Billion dollars is missing up and down.

Where is this so called 26 Billion dollars?

Kachikwu letter is over a month old. Do we need to wait for months for simple records to be made straight.
Say it the way it is. There is a $26 billion corruption scandal rocking the NNPC.
Re: Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike by Toketimt: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Fully Deregulate Downstream, Petrol To Sell For Over N100 A Litre / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.