Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

"I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares (3150 Views)

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Choiszman(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2017
A lady by name Jessica Pattway when on her Instagram to describe her relationship of 13 years as she gears up to celebrate her 30th birthday. She the romantic note she penned on her page:

I was 17 when we met, 18 when we dated and 24 when we married. 26 I became a mom. I'm about to celebrate my 30th. All this with my best friend.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/popular-photographer-chika-ekezie-attempts-suicide-over-hiv-status

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Choiszman(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2017
cool
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2017
When the right one loves you right!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by KendrickAyomide: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2017
una Try
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by IamSINZ(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2017
There's nothing sexier than a loyal woman. smiley

3 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2017
so you are saying by 18

This guy was drilling and turning you into a borehole.

my guess is that you married a paedophile who preyed on you at the tender age of 17

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Draei: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

my guess is that you married a paedophile who preyed on you at the tender age of 17

1 Like

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by burner44(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Good for you
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Hope you sha no turn am 2 atm? like our NL mamas
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by AlexCk: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

Doesn't mean she started having séx at that age.
Stop assuming biko.

Even people around the world date @16, doesn't necessarily mean it's results to sex.

Plus e don marry & is happy about it, e no complain. So chill missy

1 Like

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Lovely... Those girls who think they can't have just one boyfriend till dey get married, here is your counter proof
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

You think say na everybody dey do ashawo work like you dey term am "relationship"

7 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Mutuwa(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
That was the best thing she did for her life.
I got married at 26,my wife was 20.this is almost a decade and no regrets whatsoever.
Nice one girl..

5 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by DavidEsq(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Some peeps are just lucky sha
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

Looking at their picture. If she met him when she was 17, then the guy was within that age bracket. Again, she didn't date at 17 but waited to be an adult(18) before they started dating. That was a good decision they made.

Speaking of having a borehole pussy. Your ignorance is appalling. You assumed that if a man bleeps a lady over years she'd automatically develop a well for a vagina. I still repeat that your level of ignorance is appalling.

5 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by VERDA: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

Can't you from the picture tell they are in the same age range?. .....Haba madam.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by generationz(f): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
Lovely... Those girls who think they can't have just one boyfriend till dey get married, here is your counter proof

Dont you think guys are more guilty of this compared to ladies?

Trust me Most ladies were already planning their wedding in their heads in their first relationship (especially if they really loved him) , na when Yawa gas and the girl realize say she fit enjoy small instead of facing heartbreaks again and again she begin dey think things.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by HeWrites(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

You say what she does is wrong?

You at 26 guys still dey drill your yeye pucci

Ho!
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by muller101(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmmm the lips from that lady can send a sane man into a mental assylum.
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by jmichlins(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

and you nko. All the pounding you are receiving what do you have to show for it

1 Like

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by dingbang(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
generationz:

Dont you think guys are more guilty of this compared to ladies?

Trust me Most ladies were already planning their wedding in their heads in their first relationship (especially if they really loved him) , na when Yawa gas and the girl realize say she fit enjoy small instead of facing heartbreaks again and again she begin dey think things.
I want that too so much but its unfortunate things don't really get to work out well...
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by iamJ(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

17 is not underage madam, some of us dont like young goats but if them cook am we dey chop

underage is from 15 and below, 17 na woman forget anylaw, most girls loose it at 17

2 Likes

Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Dharneehell(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

If only you had sense, you'd see that from the pics they look like they're in the same age range.

And as such the paedophile talk is BS.

Also, not every girl is like you that spread their legs easily like rumor.

Even if the guy did drill her at that age, are they not married now?
You need brain.
Dummie
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Dharneehell(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
VERDA:

Can't you from the picture tell they are in the same age range?. .....Haba madam.

I didn't even see this comment, and I typed same thing..

That girl needs sense.
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by VERDA: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dharneehell:

I didn't even see this comment, and I typed same thing..

That girl needs sense.

smiley...the matter tire me.
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's lugubrious, I feel bad about the news anytime I come across it
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Evaberry:
so you are saying by 18

You are an idiot, the guy just died, learn to show courtesy even online
Re: "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Comment reserved until I hear the other side of the story.

By the way; if she's truthful, this should give men another proof that marrying younger women (21max) who are virgins is the right thing to do.

I don't have time for anyone with any contrary, half-baked opinion this night.

(1) (Reply)

My Controlling Ex Boyfriend / Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Cute Nairalanders / Is Love An Unconscious Or Conscious Feeling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.