Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (87585 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by kogs(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
My question is why are they always shouting OHHHH MY GOD, PLEASEEEEEEEE are you calling on God to bless you or punish you, please wen your fornicating put God aside cus if am on you then hear ohhhh my God you will get ur first slap at that very point
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by toprealman: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

Never my type
Written all over you gurl
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
in which countries constitution is this law practised? because it is the opposite over here! grin
How many ladies toasted u sir? Where u live? How many eggs competed for your sperm?
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

How many ladies toasted u sir? Where u live? How many eggs competed for your sperm?
Idiot
was there any need to call me an Idiot? I am just trying to learn from you, cheers! For the insults.
By the way what is toasted? You mean like toasted bread? grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by vicfy(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:
which girl will do that, just visiting for the first time then sex?

I wonder
come to Ph, its a common thing here
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by RillJ(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Wow! Did it matter when you viewed another as an 'idiot' and went ahead to award a medal for same? This declaration could amount to double-faced clowning you know.

ubunja:

Doesn't matter how u view me.what I know is that most men are brainwashed to love like robots.hence most love songs,most romantic novels are by men. While most divorces and most cheating is by women.
Its clear who is blind between men and women.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by chrischukszy01(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2017
wordbank:
Some go open legs yet some mumu no know wia to put prick angry
wot about sum mumu gals don't no dia period dat! Na so one mumu gal wey dey form for me dat year for sch go wear whyte Jean na so she jus use blood scater her nyash like woman of issue of blood, na me come tell her say see blood for ur nyash! Shame catch her lyk die dat day...
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
was there any need to call me an Idiot? I am just trying to learn from you, cheers! For the insults.
By the way what is toasted? You mean like toasted bread? grin
Behave like an idiot you will get the title.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2017
RillJ:
Wow! Did it matter when you viewed another as an 'idiot' and went ahead to award a medal for same? This declaration could amount to double-faced clowning you know.

I may be a double-faced clown but atleast I didn't marry a woman who had sex with me first day we met.
You know what? Scrap that. Only losers get married. Unless u marry a virgin. Otherwise u just wifed a wh*re.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by wtfcoded: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2017
solomix10:
Guys in the house when a lady comes visiting for the first time and you both have sex.
does it mean she is cheap?
please be sincere.
no,she's just being herself. She's about to reduce n dry ur bank acct(money in the bank, ur sperm bank)
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Bodmas60(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Actually I don't think it cool to have sex on a first visit... except you don't have the mind to put a ring on her fingers in the future.. she lost her dignity if she allows it!.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Humility017(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Don't mind me.
Just had to find something to pacify them ni jare.
So they can stay off my mention.
Apparently that didn't work.
You should have seen how many mentions I got overnight
Dear...now i get.
the truth is...I really admire your guts.
one don't have to be a virgin to take a stand against sexual immorality....what is bad is bad...and God does not see our past but our present and glorious future

keep it up...
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by donkossy(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2017
awoo47:
She might look cheap but she's using ur glory
She's d one using u not d other way round
U shld cry for ur life sad angry
words of consolation
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

Behave like an idiot you will get the title.
okay, so tell me what toasted means please! grin and were you got all these mad and archaic idea about women grin
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by santos4eva: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Many people all get it wrong here.
It is not about cheapness or morality. Sex is an act of nature, driven by hormones.
Can you inhibit hormones? The time it secretes makes things happen. However, it depends on environment, context, thought, theme, colour, fragrance, scent and whole lot.
What could qualify one as easy to get is what happens aftermath. Watch her/his cravings, speeches, how often she's been in & out of r/ship over a period and lots more.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by chapwiz(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Having sex the first doesn't mean that she is cheap, just like a guy giving money to a lady he hasn't meet doesn't that he is a fool. it all depends on how you feel about the person.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
okay, so tell me what toasted means please! grin and were you got all these mad and archaic idea about women grin
Ask your mother. She know better. She taught me.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by adajoe555: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Toastedbread what is your opinion on this
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

Ask your mother. She know better. She taught me.
you see? I am not surprised. You made no sense from the start and you make no sense now. grin
Next time stay on your Lane. Have a nice day!
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by cristianisraeli: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2017
casnido2:

And ur name is Christian... U need Jesus, sorry tunder made in china

you see pastor for my name?
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
you see? I am not surprised. You made no sense from the start and you make no sense now. grin
Next time stay on your Lane. Have a nice day!
U took me for a joker and I showed u I can be a joker. Be happy. I gave u what u wanted. Next time approach me like a normal person and u will get normal responses.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by RillJ(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Lets analyze this recent verbiage of yours;

1. 'I didn't marry a woman who had sex with me first day we met' - This connotes that you are 'married' but you flip a just in time to denounce marriage and label the adherents as 'losers'. You calling yourself a loser now? Or you do not really understand what you write? (No insult intended please, just sticking to the facts as you present them)

2. "Only losers get married" - You have issues with marriage it self and not necessarily the number of visits that precedes premarital canal knowledge. All that refuse/reject marriage are gainers right? You just called the parents of all Nairalanders 'losers' (Am really trying not to personalize this)

3. 'Unless u marry a virgin. Otherwise u just wifed a wh*re' - Wow, perhaps a belated attempt to create an exception having realized you must have made a hasty conclusion. You never bothered with the entire facts before hitting off.

Even assuming without conceding to the veracity of your claim (Unless u marry a virgin. Otherwise u just wifed a wh*re),
a - You just called every lady here that didn't enter matrimony as a virgin a LovePeddler.
b. You have labelled every Nairalander lady who is not a virgin and not yet married, a whole
c- You have just told every married Nairalander husband who didn't meet their wives as virgins that the married whores

Talk is forever cheap but we do not have to cheapen ourselves with them.

ubunja:

I may be a double-faced clown but atleast I didn't marry a woman who had sex with me first day we met.
You know what? Scrap that. Only losers get married. Unless u marry a virgin. Otherwise u just wifed a wh*re.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by GuntersChain(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2017
if it take the first day to eat the cookie or 365 days to eat the cookie, what will be will be. Some guys even go to the extent of doing introduction and once they eat the cookie they are off.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2017
RillJ:
Lets analyze this recent verbiage of yours;

1. 'I didn't marry a woman who had sex with me first day we met' - This connotes that you are 'married' but you flip a just in time to denounce marriage and label the adherents as 'losers'. You calling yourself a loser now? Or you do not really understand what you write? (No insult intended please, just sticking to the facts as you present them)

2. "Only losers get married" - You have issues with marriage it self and not necessarily the number of visits that precedes premarital canal knowledge. All that refuse/reject marriage are gainers right? You just called the parents of all Nairalanders 'losers' (Am really trying not to personalize this)

3. 'Unless u marry a virgin. Otherwise u just wifed a wh*re' - Wow, perhaps a belated attempt to create an exception having realized you must have made a hasty conclusion. You never bothered with the entire facts before hitting off.

Even assuming without conceding to the veracity of your claim (Unless u marry a virgin. Otherwise u just wifed a wh*re),
a - You just called every lady here that didn't enter matrimony as a virgin a LovePeddler.
b. You have labelled every Nairalander lady who is not a virgin and not yet married, a whole
c- You have just told every married Nairalander husband who didn't meet their wives as virgins that the married whores

Talk is forever cheap but we do not have to cheapen ourselves with them.

Well if you are not married to the man u gave your virginitty to is that True Love?considering Virginitty is the greatest most special gift a woman can give her lover.u can't tell me u love me when u gave your hymen to another.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Jimi23:

I tell u say I bleep on first date? Mumu...so u think say everybody na cheap article like u? You don't even know jack about each other na to bleep dey pain una. Senseless people..
Who go marry one night stand bitc.h? Only a hopeless loser.
Nice...mature response wink
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by RillJ(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
The depth of your naivety is ludicrous. I will leave you with this bro, have a pleasant day.

ubunja:

Well if you are not married to the man u gave your virginitty to is that True Love?considering Virginitty is the greatest most special gift a woman can give her lover.u can't tell me u love me when u gave your hymen to another.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

I want to be the first in her life,like God. I wanna be the first guy the gal sleeps with,I wanna be the first man she gives a baby to. If the gal gona come with a list of things I must have like Car,job,moola etc ,then I have a list as well waiting for her.
I'm willing to compromise thou.
I will accept that u got your first kiss from another man.But virginity and childlessness are non-negotiable.I have very high standards.and I will never marry for love.coz love make men stupid.and loves forgives.I don't.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
urbanemind:
let's be cheap together dear, watcha say? ;Dlet's be cheap together dear, watcha say?
Nah..i don't want.
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by ubunja(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2017
RillJ:
The depth of your naivety is ludicrous. I will leave you with this bro, have a pleasant day.

Don't worry u are Mr Second Hand Goods. other men will take the virginity while u wife up the damaged goods. Every man has his Office. Some are grocery bags that bring in groceries while some are dustbins that carry the rubbish out. U choose your own Job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Primesky(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
It's really a shame that we'll be discussing such a thing between unmarried couples.

The truth is, sex before marriage is wrong, sinful and degrading if not before man, definitely before God, and it has its consequences. God is not a fool to command otherwise. Lets fear God.

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by urbanemind(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Divay22:
Nah..i don't want.
na joke i dey oh
Re: Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:

U took me for a joker and I showed u I can be a joker. Be happy. I gave u what u wanted. Next time approach me like a normal person and u will get normal responses.
oh! you are still here! good! grin are you going to tell me what toasted means then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Bride's Backside Versus Bridesmaids' Curvy Backsides (PHOTO)

Viewing this topic: ObalendeCMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.