Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70095 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by lumzy2: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
i fancy none,
not dbanj fan and i dey beef gene cos she no fine, jst a skiny gurl, lol
give em 6months, max 9months then they will be out n done, lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by oluking: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
why the BAD BELLE , if two Adult decide to have sumtin intimate. ABEG d'bang and genny, NOTHING DO YOU
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Magamaga: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
Na wa ooooo, see me , see Dbanj, na who be the best?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

am i missing something? or did anyone ever confirm that story?

lol if its true lmfao she still no fine she looks like kobe bryant.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by oluking: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2010

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj
« #96 on: Today at 03:29:22 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i fancy none,
not dbanj fan and i  
ARE U ANY BETTER. A BEG GO SIDDON
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol if its true lmfao she still no fine she looks like kobe bryant.
that's not even funny, really? undecided
and exactly "if its true" no one has confirmed for people to go around calling her names. you people keep on with your conspiracy theories.
shioooooooor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
she still aint fine tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by violent(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
I bet Stephanie Okereke. . . Rita Dominic. . .are next on the list, he's called the koko master for a reason
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
Gene is trying to raise her profile, so she had to do what she has to do,

Whose next Don Jazzy (passing the buck)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

she still aint fine tho
your opinion on what she looks like is very much irrelevant.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Does this mean we would see more of Gene in London with Dbanj, Because I know where he rolls when he hits town, Well Gene better fix her attitude of looking down at people because boys go yab am no be small ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by OBLONG(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
this story na lie---- I no believe am shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
I think the story is true, I've confirmed it in 3 more sites.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by nethacker(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

will all you people stfu? what the hell do you know?
genny is only 30 and i doubt d'banj is anything less than 26, so what is the problem here? is she now old?
what is this now? gene vs d'banj (who has more class?)
rubbish

thank u jare amaka, u r being realistic wink

omar22:

I hate it when people say Gene has no class? We are talking about a Nollywood star or am I missing something! Are we talking about Halle Berry or JLO? DBanj has rolled with bigger stars than Gene could think of… all in all

The beloved Gene has become a statistic

oh oh!!! wat of mariah carey?do u knw how many years she take senior her hubby?

I don't knw y some of these our 9ja ladies here on this forum r visionless and unidirectional. must u always bring ur status(political or social) into ur personal life.That Gene is a celebrity, and so?Does that make her a Goddess dat can't be approached?Nonsense!!   angry angry Even princesses of notable and questionable parentage r accessible,affordable but might not be available , No wonder most of u r still single @ 35  WTF  angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by VPG: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
nethacker:

I don't knw y some of these our 9ja ladies here on this forum r visionless and unidirectional. must u always bring your status(political or social) into your personal life.That Gene is a celebrity, and so?Does that make her a Goddess dat can't be approached?Nonsense!! angry angry Even princesses of notable and questionable parentage r accessible,affordable but might not be available , No wonder most of u r still single @ 35 WTF angry

Djang is a celebrity too tho.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by VPG: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
omar22:

Does this mean we would see more of Gene in London with Dbanj, Because I know where he rolls when he hits town, Well Gene better fix her attitude of looking down at people because boys go yab am no be small ooo
My guy all dat looking down S(hit) ends in naija o. She knows where and where not to pull that kind of stunt.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2010

I don't knw y some of these our 9ja ladies here on this forum r visionless and unidirectional. must u always bring your status(political or social) into your personal life.That Gene is a celebrity, and so?Does that make her a Goddess dat can't be approached?Nonsense!!     Even princesses of notable and questionable parentage r accessible,affordable but might not be available , No wonder most of u r still single @ 35  WTF  

Thank you!!!

People act as if she carry Gold-dust for kitten!! when you have JLO and Mel B marrying their dancers,  so who be Gene self, I beg jare!!! bumper to bumper,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
My guy all dat looking down S(hit) ends in naija o. She knows where and where not to pull that kind of stunt.

Bro You know!!! London boys go dis am or empty a glass of Bacardi on top of her if she misbehave!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ShadyDeal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
This reminds me of the speech made by 9ice, the Gongo Aso man when he found Toni Payne. Am waiting for the next episode.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by nellaluv(f): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
Kx: lets just say Gene is doing what those girls in Estanza and other brothels do:looking for money . How else do you describe her history of relationships?
The list is growing.
Atiku Abubakar
D'banj.
etc
have u checked Gene's profile lately, doofus.
and what history of relationships are u talkin about, u said d list is growing, but i didn't see any list undecided don't believe everything u hear or read, everybody is at liberty to paint a picture but it takes discernment to know the truth. if u wanna trash down someone's reputation, try also to use dat energy to post credible proof. a gwa cha na gi nkem
sjeezy8: gen has no class because she dated corrupt politicians married with three wives
shes a slut
u sound like a close-minded a.s.shole, d same way u're a man-LovePeddler posting na.ke.d women's pics all over nairaland, dweeb tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by iz2much: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
na lie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
have u checked Gene's profile lately, doofus.
and what history of relationships are u talkin about, u said d list is growing, but i didn't see any list don't believe everything u hear or read, everybody is at liberty to paint a picture but it takes discernment to know the truth. if u wanna trash down someone's reputation, try also to use dat energy to post credible proof. a gwa cha na gi

----------------------------------

Do you honestly believe a sane person would put on a website that she slept with another womans husband?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Rmc1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hmmmm could this be love?   undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Tcrack(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
i used to respect dbanj as the kokomaster, but if that old,public property Genevive is his idea of a kokolet, I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Ajike: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
Gene don run down lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dalinkwnt(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
hahaha
all deez judgements about people you don't even know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by meexteriox(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
All dis beefing na for wetin? Shoooooooo

We are talking about 2 adults for crissakes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by smartdoe(f): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

will all you people stfu? what the hell do you know?
genny is only 30 and i doubt d'banj is anything less than 26, so what is the problem here? is she now old?
what is this now? gene vs d'banj (who has more class?)
rubbish

exactly my tots, Genny is 30 and D'banj is 29(said he was born in 1980) should be 30 this june) lipsrsealed Infact if D'banj is younger than Genny i will surely dance naked in the bathroom
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by smartdoe(f): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
omar22:

you omar abi na osamar you sound like very green with envy, either d'banj razzle ur sis dump am or genny asula gi ukwu nala once upon a time.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Mortiple(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
I am surprised that people are condemning Genny for allegedly dating D'banj.  WHY CHASE A DOG AWAY FROM FAECES (shit), WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WON'T EAT IT? How many guys of D'banj (financial) status will have the guts to propose marriage to a person like Genny? Abi, una no wan make she marry? grin

I am only praying that it will not end up like that of 9ICE AND PAYNE. It has been said often that CELEBRITY MARRIAGES NEVER WORK. Only time will tell!

IGWE D'banj, abeg carry go!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Kilode1: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
nethacker:

I don't knw y some of these our 9ja ladies here on this forum r visionless and unidirectional. must u always bring your status(political or social) into your personal life.That Gene is a celebrity, and so?Does that make her a Goddess dat can't be approached?Nonsense!!   angry angry Even princesses of notable and questionable parentage r accessible,affordable but might not be available , No wonder most of u r still single @ 35  WTF  angry

GBAM!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.