Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70100 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
rebound relationship?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by yme1(f): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
michelin89:

That is not the official video. . .it was used for Face of Africa.
oh i see thanks baby kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Cmiller(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
Wonders wl neva end d'banj n nnaji don de baby eachoda 9ja una get levelz.imagine dat.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
why are you guys obsessed with class and social status?

if they like each other, why not and who cares if d'banj is younger than her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
Shows that love knows no boundaries,class or status.if its true indeed, wish 'em well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by eros(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
Do your thing D'banj
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Redman44(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
Dbanj and Genevieve Nnaji shocked shocked

This one don pass me o sad sad

I wish them the best though. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
Introduction to the new dimension to PR DISASTER. This na the phase 1. Dbang just do ya thing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by GL(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
Utali:

Story story, Story

If Genevieve could date Dbanj then she is no longer my idol
Tufiakwa!!

i feel the same way too. i like D'banj but he is quite loud and crude, whereas Genevieve has a refined demeanor.  if this story is true i hope they truly love each other, and that she'll polish him up a little.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ebonyz: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
See jealousy people everywhere grin
Maybe ur precious genny isnt a saint afterall tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by doyin13(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
There is so much hypocrisy going on here. . . . .

I doubt there is one lady that has posted here about
class reh reh reh who wouldn't jump at the chance
to be with Dbanj.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
doyin13:

to be with Dbanj.

We are not a top class like Gene, so spare us.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by doyin13(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
michelin89:

We are not a top class like Gene, so spare us.

You lot are not class at all. . .else you wouldn't come
here running your mouth about someone else's
relationship.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
doyin13:

You lot are not class at all. . .else you wouldn't come
here running your mouth about someone else's
relationship.

Ahahahhahaha! Abeg e! Who first run mouth? Nor be D'banj? He come here come complain? Forget that talk jor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
lolol!!!
funny how someone said genny is using this for a publicity stunt.
first of all, was genny the one being quoted here and running her mouth about this supposed "relationship?"
NO, it was D'Banj.
and second of all, why would Genny need to boost her career? she is on the same level, if not more famous than D'Banj. . .so where is the "boosting" taking place?
PUH-LEASE!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by slimfine(f): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2010
not a good match. but if they are happy, who am I to say otherwise
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by MissyB1(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2010
I don't even need to be a Top Class Celebrity before
I define the kinda men I Roll with.
The Likes of D'banj don't and will never be on that list and Gene is way too High 4 him.
He should stick to selling Plantain with Timaya(Who's apparently berra and Classier) or screaming 'File' with Dog chains around his neck. cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2010
Missy B:

The Likes of D'banj don't and will never be on that list and Gene is way too High 4 him.
He should stick to selling Plantain with Timaya(Who's apparently berra and Classier) or screaming 'File' with Dog chains around his neck. cheesy grin

Ahahahahhahahahahahha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2010
Missy B:

LMFAO!!!! @ selling plantain with Timaya.

Ah, how I hate that 'file' thing, file coo envelope nee.  tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by doyin13(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2010
LOL. . .This isn't about class at all.

This is tribalistic.

A supposed Igbo damsel being too good for a Yoruba pop star.

Jeeeez. . . Naija stoops to a new low grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2010
doyin13:

This is tribalistic.

Na you know. The ladies have spoken! cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by charlesisu: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2010
Does Dbanj have a mother ?

At least He would have brothers and sisters, why would they allow such a young boy of all the single girls in this wrold go with a public property like Genevieve ?

maybe he is with her for better business.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2010
charlesisu:

Does Dbanj have a mother ?

At least He would have brothers and sisters, why would they allow such a young boy to go with a public property like Genevieve ?

maybe he is with her for better business.

Even the D'banj na ashi and Gene is a respected actress worldwide. Na you know if you wan jump fro bridge. Dapo na local man compared to the queen.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by charlesisu: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2010
michelin89:

Even the D'banj na ashi and Gene is a respected actress worldwide. Na you know if you wan jump fro bridge. Dapo na local man compared to the queen.

Dbanj is with Gene for better business, you have to understand a man got to do what a man got to do, you think Dbanj no get sense ? of all the pretty chicks all over. Sharp boy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2010
charlesisu:

Dbanj is with Gene for better business, you have to understand a man got to do what a man got to do, you think Dbanj no get sense ? of all the pretty chicks all over. Sharp boy.

You too talk! Even the D'banj too talk. Typical local man.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by biggiedol: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2010
This is Another Timaya and empress,let watch and see
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Kilode1: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2010
doyin13:

This is tribalistic.

hmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by GL(f): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2010
doyin13:

to be with Dbanj.

i wouldn't; his style is somewhat crass and that's not something i could live with.

the main reason girls run after d'banj is his money and fame. but Genny has her money and fame and shouldn't be impressed by his. if we put his celebrity status aside what's left is his personality, which clashes with hers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2010
D & G

i seriously love that!!!

thats just wicked!!

to all those that say class and respect doesnt matter. . .

you obviously have none of it!! so it will be absolutely pointless explaining!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 2:41am On Mar 11, 2010
Who Gives a flying Zap?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 2:44am On Mar 11, 2010
the thing is

I have always had soo much respect for genny

theres this air that floats arnd her- kinda like a godess

full of grace and elegance- whilst dbanj has, what u razziez might call swagger *eurgh*

and what i find irritating

my heart just falls at the news- simple!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Oba234: 2:51am On Mar 11, 2010
When was Genevieve on Oprah? How did I missed that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.