Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70111 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by gentlemen(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
one is not condemn unless proven
slut or no not, She is a woman and i somehow crave hatred while she was still on her lady Honda years back and believe me
If you think you know geny ,, u dont and one advice
she is a hustler, true story
and if this story is a lie to you tell her to code LAGOS_2004
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by tjadeba(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
Abegi! why all you NL girls dey vex for Gene?i still do not know the logic behind all these, if you talking of celebrity status,they are both on top of the game, about money,hmnnnnn, one will surely give it Kokomaster, even for personality,i go give D'banj.Both dey on same level for book, so excuse me girls, why Gene fall your hands?abi yu dey vex say d girl don hook your dream guy?? grin grin

Ride on kokomaster!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by DoubleN(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hmmm, Na wa o!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by nellaluv(f): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
Tcrack: i used to respect dbanj as the kokomaster, but if that old,public property Genevieve is his idea of a kokolet, I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED
u should be disappointed at your sense of bad judgement, lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
Why would Gene stoop so low? cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
Which one be stoop low for inside love again, she made the kokomaster fall in love and suddenly y'all are hating on the igwe grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Which one be stoop low for inside love again, she made the kokomaster fall in love and suddenly y'all are hating on the igwe grin grin

Siddon jor. Low dey for love! cry cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
michelin89:

Siddon jor. Low dey for love! cry cry
E yá, dó

Ok tell me the kind person wey for fit her?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

E yá, dó

Ok tell me the kind person wey for fit her?

A hot stud . . .why dark shade D'banj? Kaiiii!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by NosaHenry(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
Me think the relationship is doomed from the very start. Genevieve is of the conservative type while D'banj mouth is made out of basket. With too much revelations from D'banj, Genevieve will sooner than later get piss off.

To think that he will taking her to those crowdy parties, with Don Jazzy presiding is unthinkable.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
Too much beef! If he's a tout and she's a slut why are they so important to you then?
If its true, I wish them good luck although I wanted D'banj for myself, lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
Tcrack:

i used to respect dbanj as the kokomaster, but if that old,public property Genevive is his idea of a kokolet, I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED

yesss ohh me too, in his video "he said if you see my chick my kokolette, light skin to BAD," look at his gen lipsrsealed

he fumbled

nellaluv:

have u checked Gene's profile lately, doofus.
and what history of relationships are u talkin about, u said d list is growing, but i didn't see any list undecided don't believe everything u hear or read, everybody is at liberty to paint a picture but it takes discernment to know the truth. if u wanna trash down someone's reputation, try also to use dat energy to post credible proof. a gwa cha na gi nkem u sound like a close-minded a.s.shole, d same way u're a man-LovePeddler posting na.ke.d women's pics all over nairaland, dweeb tongue
youve been
drinking to much palm wine nna- gen is not fine dbanj can do waaayyyyy better afterall he has ghanian kokolettes, southafrican, Kenya,Yankee, UK
who they heck wants gen outside naija?- no one lmfao

Why not this babe?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/96012_n514357908_733177_7041_jpgb13875869b43a5ba039dbc8f77178270
[img]http://www.rage.co.za/articles/9492a78a06[/img]
DBANJ YOU DEY FU UP BIG TIME- no more dbanj skibanj like your jamo friends call you, and DEF NO kokomater- you are just ordinary dapo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
shocked shocked shocked You say Gene nor fine??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by platinumnk(f): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
Sjeeezy- madness dey full your head o

Geny is beautiful smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by stmanpule(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
nawaoo busy body, una don come again.
http://mycitynews..com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by sjeezy8: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
michelin89:

shocked shocked shocked You say Gene nor fine??

she looks like an ordinary chick and is not fine - she looks like she takes okada to work everyday. Ordinary babe like water and bread.

platinumnk:

Sjeeezy- madness dey full your head o

Geny is beautiful smiley

heck no she look like she belongs selling meatpies on the street.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by MyneWhite1(f): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
This is just for publicity!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Pweety4me(f): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
Gene& D'koko would have never matched dem up 2gether but things happen huh. . . undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Pweety4me(f): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
Myne White:

This is just for publicity!
Thank u or just 1 bloody framed phony lie. . .cause i know my man stays loyal & devoted 2 moi! wink cool tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by eudio(f): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
when the wedding bell ring, i go sey dem don cross one hurdle.

when d marriage pass 5 years, that na thanksgiving.

after 15 years into the marriage, then i go na sey carry go.

but for na, siddon look na dog name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by CHARLOE(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
I just wonder what d ladies are complaining bout!!! wetin? hw can u insinuate gene's too good 4 dbanj? whats ur criteria? whats so special bout her anyway? D fact she's dated married men (even if they're ex-president & ex vice) and with a child out of wedlock, will make most eligible bachelors ( not even up to d kokomaster level) run away from commitment. I think most girls here are just jealous of gene or dbanj, (eg tatiana009) don't know who.
Anyhow that said, i think they're good together, luv relationships like this, hoping to hear d bells soon! Goodluck to 'BANJENE'!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by yeswecan(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
They look good together
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by pmartins: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ poster, give us the link or where did u get the source from becos l never believe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ Charloe, am sorry but can you read?
Because my post rather than hating on Genny and D'bang i was actually defending them and I went as far as wishing them goodluck if the gist is true.
How exactly does that qualify as being jealous?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Radiant(f): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
Nigerians! Always judging and "expecting" from people. What's wrong with you guys?

Allow D $ G do their thing. If they stay or break up, fine. They won't be the first. Let's stop condemning things we know nothing about

It would actually be nice to know who and who y'all date for real.  cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by eminemkayc: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
two obvious cretins in luv. It'l apparently end lyk nice nd payne,boby nd witney,em nd kim etc
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by yme1(f): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
is it just me or the fall in love music video of dbanj really sucks undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chamotex(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
y me:

Where did you watch the video?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
y me:

That is not the official video. . .it was used for Face of Africa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Moyola(f): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Really?. . . itz shockin' wot lurve kan du!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Utali(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Story story, Story

If Genevieve could date Dbanj then she is no longer my idol
Tufiakwa!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by SUKKIE(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
Dapo has found another victim and the list goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Mercy Aigbe Buys A New House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.