Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (27414 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by talk2percy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Just like my girl. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Adaumunocha(f): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Is that all?

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
I've been tagged stubborn angry

Is that why my last relationship came crashing like a pack of cards undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by GeeString: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2017

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Person wey go love you go love you despite anything and you will still be the main chick.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nedsnow(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
sex

can you be in a relationship without offering sex to your bf?you are a rare gem once he hasn't have access into your kitty.
stop giving him sex n you will know where you r in his heart, if u aren't offer it, congratulations u still have space in his heart

I don't know about others but you are so wrong about this when it comes to me.
If you ain't giving me sex, I won't even look at your side again no matter how beautiful and priceless you are.
It's not like if it should be a every "now and then" thing. But NO SEX, NO RELATIONSHIP. If you like call me a bad, immature person or call me anything you want to call me. My life, my rules

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by riyanxeally(f): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
this makes no sense cuz obviously most times u dont even know ure d side chic...men re polygamous lke that o...ure only not d side chic wen he offers d ring...anyother thang is wash....que sera sera tho..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Na your place?
Nor be fight na. Y are u takin it all personal?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
To a completely immature man yes because he is focused on quantity not quality of love

There’s really no advice you can give because 9 times out of 10 she doesn’t know until it’s too late

I’ll marry a man who respects and cherishes his mum dearly cause that will be me one day

When I have a son I swear he will do better

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by purples25(f): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Person wey go love you go love you despite anything and you will still be the main chick.

If he loves, everything you do will still be somehow ok to him and you'll be perfect in his eyes. If he doesn't love, be the Pope's female version, be anything , the best in the world or the worst in the world, nothing you do will ever be right to him, or tolerable.

If people like you, they will like you even if you're a serial killer, and if they hate you, if you like, try to be the carbon copy of Jesus Christ, they will still hate you.

There is no bargain in this thing. Its just about, and a reflection, of how the person feels about you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by MrBigiman: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
If gal give u free Congo, u go shine am?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
purples25:

If he loves, everything you do will still be somehow ok to him and you'll be perfect in his eyes. If he doesn't love, be the Pope's female version, be anything , the best in the world or the worst in the world, nothing you do will ever be right to him, or tolerable.

If people like you, they will like you even if you're a serial killer, and if they hate you, if you like, try to be the carbon copy of Jesus Christ, they will still hate you.

There is no bargain in this thing. Its just about, and a reflection, of how the person feels about you.
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
If you have nothing substantial to offer apart from the aforementioned, consider yourself as a side chick.

Hence, the reason why some guys prefer a career lady
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:
I've been tagged stubborn angry

Is that why my last relationship came crashing like a pack of cards undecided
Dude tasted the kitty? Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by YelloweWest: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
liability

the day you keep asking recharge card without using it calling him, asking money, money for hair, money for cream,he cant take u serious anymore because he see u as other poor girl.
is he your father angry
U want a girlfriend u can sleep with but not provide for?

You're not a man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
Dude tasted the kitty? Lol

What is Kitty

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
If a man tells you come to my house, I won't touch you, tell him let's meet at shoprite.. I won't pick anything. tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nedsnow:

I don't know about others but you are so wrong about this when it comes to me.
If you ain't giving me sex, I won't even look at your side again no matter how beautiful and priceless you are.
It's not like if it should be a every "now and then" thing. But NO SEX, NO RELATIONSHIP. If you like call me a bad, immature person or call me anything you want to call me. My life, my rules

For me o it’s not sex it’s making love and to be honest between us and God it is holy a woman can only withdraw on two occasions pregnancy and infidelity because person no fit carry life sentence for your carelessness

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by uniqueflash(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Tell me more
dont worry this few one's can the world if at all someone is ready to change
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by purples25(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Exactly.

Talking about making a person like you, the mind of a person that has been set by himself? Liking a girl or loving her, everything is by his choice, absolutely by his choice. You can only influence a bit, and then he himself chooses if he wants that influence to affect him, so everything is still his decision.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by slimmax: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Being independent and also knowing your self worth.
And also, sex shouldn't be the only thing you're offering your guy, then you're utterly useless as he can get it elsewhere too. Be a lady of substance.

I'm liking this lady by every comment.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by purples25(f): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Giantslayer:
If a man tells you come to my house, I won't touch you, tell him let's meet at shoprite.. I won't pick anything. tongue

Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Being independent and also knowing your self worth.
And also, sex shouldn't be the only thing you're offering your guy, then you're utterly useless as he can get it elsewhere too. Be a lady of substance.

My kind of girl...where have you been?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

What is Kitty
Dude dumped you for being stubborn after getting some good rounds of pussy?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by olanrewaju99(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
really making sense but you forgot to mention character, ladies see some men as their money making machine and other way round but their are still responsible ladies out there are real.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by olanrewaju99(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
really making sense but you forgot to mention character, ladies see some men as their money making machine and other way round but their are still responsible ladies out there who are real.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by rosalieene(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Issorait....
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Una nor dey tire sef? undecided

Heheheheheheheh grin

Truth be told, they are sexually frustrated.. Lol cheesy

O ga o grin

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Sanctecosma(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evaberry:
some guys are worth being a side chick for
... And in the final analysis, who loses?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
Dude dumped you for being stubborn after getting some good rounds of pussy?

Kitty!!
Pussy??
Are all these ones name for sex?

He didn't dump me, I'm not a pile of dirt to be dumped undecided

Next!! Not like he was the only one to have gotten a good sex dose, I possibly enjoyed it too if it actually went down undecided

Lastly!! I don't do premarital sex. If he loved me that much, he'd wait till I was ready and put a ring on the finger.

But no!! We took a walk when our interests were conflicting smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
My kind of girl...where have you been?
Everywhere. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
slimmax:

I'm liking this lady by every comment.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Father’s Wife (18+) / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.