Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (27411 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

I'm old enough to make decisions and live up to the consequences of my actions.

This is my choice, my decision.
Doing otherwise might work for me, I'm not just willing to try.

Lol! The way you said cope with this?
Like it's some sort of punishment or maybe a herculean task. It's not, at all!
I've been there, not a big deal pulling it off
cool cool
@bold, very strong words.
@bold, not at all?, not a big deal pulling it off?
Look, I've heard & know of certain words such as; It's no easy but w'd try , I hope to find the strength, etc. But it's rare to see someone pull out such words from a confidence box, more like being so cock sure of him/herself. You're making me think you're a half-human half angel. shocked
Gurl, Need I remind you there is always a breaking point and there are lots of existing cases/instances to this. I had once been the all tough type but atlas!
If really truly you're the type you profess, biko come date me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
TimeMod3:
@bold, very strong words.
@bold, not at all?, not a big deal pulling it off?
Look, I've heard & know of certain words such as; It's no easy but w'd try , I hope to find the strength, etc. But it's rare to see someone pull out such words from a confidence box, more like being so cock sure of him/herself. You're making me think you're a half-human half angel. shocked
Gurl, Need I remind you there is always a breaking point and there are lots of existing cases/instances to this. I had once been the all tough type but atlas!
If really truly you're the type you professor, biko come date me.

Biko I'm human with blood running through my veins cheesy

Ohkk!! I might have been too straight forward with my reply wink wink
But Truth is, it's possible. �
When you have your reasons, and a bigger picture in mind. You won't be affected in the least by the current craze.
I have my hormones rage atimes, sometimes the desires just come from no where. What is paramount is my ability to be in charge, control myself and channel that energy into something more productive.

There's always a breaking point but that's when you've stretched past your elastic limit. You don't embark on a mission and constantly feed yourself with a counter mechanism.
That's foolishness! You rather go for what your heart truly yearns for and save yourself that stress.

You don't even know if I'm date-able cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

Biko I'm human with blood running through my veins cheesy

Ohkk!! I might have been too straight forward with my reply wink wink
But Truth is, it's possible. �
When you have your reasons, and a bigger picture in mind. You won't be affected in the least by the current craze.
I have my hormones rage atimes, sometimes the desires just come from no where. What is paramount is my ability to be in charge, control myself and channel that energy into something more productive.

There's always a breaking point but that's when you've stretched past your elastic limit. You don't embark on a mission and constantly feed yourself with a counter mechanism.
That's foolishness! You rather go for what your heart truly yearns for and save yourself that stress.

You don't even know if I'm date-able cool
@bold, Nice joke you've got there. Lol . Can a smoke be hidden? Lol. Tell me something.

Anyways, how do we exhaust this subject of controversy that nature's generosity had thrown at both ends? --quite rhetorical right?

Talking about Counter mechanism, would we say sex is a negative energy to one's ambition/set goals "particularly" among marriageable adults?(all things being equal )

While you're at it brainstorming, don't forget to tell if either "profess" or "professor" is the right word in the sentence. I saw you quoted " professor"
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
TimeMod3:
@bold, Nice joke you've got there. Lol . Can a smoke be hidden? Lol. Tell me something.

Anyways, how do we exhaust this subject of controversy that nature's generosity had thrown at both ends? --quite rhetorical right?

Talking about Counter mechanism, would we say sex is a negative energy to one's ambition/set goals "particularly" among marriageable adults?(all things being equal )

While you're at it brainstorming, don't forget to tell if either "profess" or "professor" is the right word in the sentence. I saw you quoted " professor"

Lol!
Was it a joke? wink wink

It's inexhaustible y'know, we could just allow it slide.

By counter mechanism, I meant feeding yourself with things that would trigger those raging hormones.

As regards it it been a negative energy to one's set goals, need I say there are always two extremes in life scenes, the good or the bad.
Sex can't be a negative energy to one's set goals all other things been equal. So long as you stick to the rules of the game like playing safe, not allowing emotions becloud your sense of reasoning, you're good to go.

Lol!! Auto correct was at it grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

Lol!
Was it a joke? wink wink

It's inexhaustible y'know, we could just allow it slide.

By counter mechanism, I meant feeding yourself with things that would trigger those raging hormones.

As regards it it been a negative energy to one's set goals, need I say there are always two extremes in life scenes, the good or the bad.
Sex can't be a negative energy to one's set goals all other things been equal. So long as you stick to the rules of the game like playing safe, not allowing emotions becloud your sense of reasoning, you're good to go.

Lol!! Auto correct was at it grin grin

Cool.
And what if your signature is standing on the way! Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 2:17am On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
Cool.
And what if your signature is standing on the way! Lol

How's that??
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Uteghe:
That's wife. I mean GF.

lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Luckygurl:

How's that??
It missed your head. Lol. Can I get to know you?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
It missed your head. Lol.
Can I get to know you?

Sure!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity / Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Father’s Wife (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.