Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (27415 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
wow! am in lagos which part of nigeria are you at pls?
I'm at Accra.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by riyanxeally(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
how do u knw its my birthday
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm at Accra.
damn left accra last month... me fi ghana oo...how can i get in touch wit u wen am in ghana pls?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Incrizz(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol..love it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evaberry:
some guys are worth being a side chick for
EXACTLY
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
damn left accra last month... me fi ghana oo...how can i get in touch wit u wen am in ghana pls?
Lol, you can't get in touch with me. Anyways you can always mention me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, you can't get in touch with me. Anyways you can always mention me.
lol...y cant i get in touch with you pls?am i that bad?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by debuscket(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
If u don't prove urself trustworthy, no serious guy will take u serious no matter the love he has for u. To be trusted is a better compliment than to be loved. I can date a girl I love but I can only marry the one I trust

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Remind me. I'm good, you?
Haha... let bygones be bygones grin

I'm okay....wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
lol...y cant i get in touch with you pls?am i that bad?
No you're not. I just don't do it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Haha... let bygones be bygones grin

I'm okay....wink
I don't know, but I want you to remind me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't know, but I want you to remind me.
C'mon dat was like last yr o grin this is a new yr. Nd d way it seems it looks like u have anoda account?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
fabulousfortune:
C'mon dat was like last yr o grin this is a new yr. Nd d way it seems it looks like u have anoda account?
Yea I do, Makydee. Last year right? Aiit.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by kozmicity: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Being independent and also knowing your self worth.
And also, sex shouldn't be the only thing you're offering your guy, then you're utterly useless as he can get it elsewhere too. Be a lady of substance.

Most sensible statement I've come across today...

One plate of chicken for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
kozmicity:

Most sensible statement I've come across today...

One plate of chicken for you cheesy
Where is my chicken? cry I love chicken oo lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by kozmicity: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Where is my chicken? cry I love chicken oo lipsrsealed
I'm still thinking of how to kill it...

Should I hang it or just put it in hot water like that...?? :'

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
kozmicity:

Ah! Just go to KFC and buy jare. tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Uteghe(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
chidichuddo:

don't go there bro

e de bible oo

a man who can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel
That's wife. I mean GF.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by kozmicity: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Ah! Just go to KFC and buy jare. tongue
I forgot all my money at the bank... cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
kozmicity:

I forgot all my money at the bank... cheesy
Your atm nko?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I do, Makydee. Last year right? Aiit.
Yea. Alas we've reached a compromise. Have a gud nite rest wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Yea. Alas we've reached a compromise. Have a gud nite rest wink
You too. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

Believe me it's no problem undecided
I acted like I didn't know what you meant cos I wanted to play around this evening tongue

So you think the idea of having memories of multiple sex partner is the best? Heck! It might work for you but particularly wouldn't work for me.
I'll never deny that sex is pleasurable, who doesn't know that? The media paints it as such. I might as well enjoy it more than he will. But, what sounds more pleasurable to me is the peace of mind that comes along with having it at the right time knowing you have nothing to worry about.

We broke up on a totally different ground, sex was not it, or maybe it was but not the sole reason. So this is how I'd have carried the thoughts of the oohs and aahs, the orgasmic feelings and all that baggage to a totally new relationship.
How long will I continue like that before I settle with one person?
I can't deal abeg undecided

Mind you!! I'm very vocal about sex, I don't shy away from talking about it under the guise of not engaging in it. I have friends that are pros in it and we gist like I've had a first hand experience grin
Some of my comments a few times here on NL depicts me as someone who has gotten loads of it cheesy but when it comes to the real deal, I disappear into thin air
grin

There are no lessons to be learnt in this regard undecided
If sex is the basis for us to florish, then the door is wide open for you to take a walk. You're not just for me. You'll easily see someone who would give you an overdose of it undecided undecided and you'll enjoy it non stop.
Same way I'd find someone who understands my values and will do everything to see me stand by itkiss

The only lesson learnt is to tune down the stubbornness a bit. Everyone needs their ego to be fed at some point, just don't go overboard with it's.
undecided
I felt your hands were moving more quickly than your thoughts. The upper parts in bold appeared disjointed and incoherent. Seems there is a mentality gap you need to fix, while that of the lower parts were more in harmony.

I was rather not impressed (not that you were bound to) how you applied a sense of presumption which could never have been a sufficient component of an otherwise working relationship.
In fewer words, you need to sit down and have a retrospect in your truest feelings. Whether or not you give sex (which you recoiled to admit after being evasive) wouldn't have had much effects than your being stubborn(you called it your ego, judging by the little of yourself you gave reasonably) Lol.
I rather you worked on yourself than giving a bad excuse from a pre conceived mindset (sex with multiple partners. Lol )
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
No you're not. I just don't do it.
alright i respect that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2017
TimeMod3:
I felt your hands were moving more quickly than your thoughts. The upper parts in bold appeared disjointed and incoherent. Seems there is a mentality gap you need to fix, while that of the lower parts were more in harmony.

I was rather not impressed (not that you were bound to) how you applied a sense of presumption which could never have been a sufficient component of an otherwise working relationship.
In fewer words, you need to sit down and have a retrospect in your truest feelings. Whether or not you give sex (which you recoiled to admit after being evasive) wouldn't have had much effects than your being stubborn(you called it your ego, judging by the little of yourself you gave reasonably) Lol.
I rather you worked on yourself than giving a bad excuse from a pre conceived mindset (sex with multiple partners. Lol )

Life's a process, we learn and grow each day.

That aspect of me is something I agree should be worked on, my first reply on this thread was all about it.

The emboldened said it all, there are more important issues to tackle in a relationship, heck! It shouldn't be the topmost priority (for me).
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

Life's a process, we learn and grow each day.

That aspect of me is something I agree should be worked on, my first reply on this thread was all about it.

The emboldened said it all, there are more important issues to tackle in a relationship, heck! It shouldn't be the topmost priority (for me).
I think you sound interesting. You come off as one who had long made up her mind and not ready yet to give in ; a kinda tougher mindset that very often characterized younger adults ( guess you're very young) in decision making.

Maybe, just maybe, you could loose a little hold of it when there is a guy who could turn you on at the end point close to/ before the next big step.(think again) Lol.
Sometimes, what we think might not work for us might really work for us but because we've shut it out from the get go. (think yet again)
You think you can cope at this very younger age?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by DJperdurabo: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Reasons so superficial. Post not well researched at all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by kozmicity: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Your atm nko?
Errm...Errm...Ermm
I'll get back to you on this... undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2017
kozmicity:

Errm...Errm...Ermm
I'll get back to you on this... undecided
Okay. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Bunmi10: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
kozmicity:

Hahaha! Clown
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by kozmicity: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bunmi10:

Hahaha! Clown
OR should I suffocate it??
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
TimeMod3:
I think you sound interesting. You come off as one who had long made up her mind and not ready yet to give in ; a kinda tougher mindset that very often characterized younger adults ( guess you're very young) in decision making.

Maybe, just maybe, you could loose a little hold of it when there is a guy who could turn you on at the end point close to/ before the next big step.(think again) Lol.
Sometimes, what we think might not work for us might really work for us but because we've shut it out from the get go. (think yet again)
You think you can cope at this very younger age?

I'm old enough to make decisions and live up to the consequences of my actions.

This is my choice, my decision.
Doing otherwise might work for me, I'm not just willing to try.

Lol! The way you said cope with this?
Like it's some sort of punishment or maybe a herculean task. It's not, at all!
I've been there, not a big deal pulling it off cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Father’s Wife (18+) / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.