Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick (27412 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Nor be fight na. Y are u takin it all personal?
Lol, I'm being nice sef and you're talking personal? I didn't take any comment personal.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Everywhere. wink
wo ho ye fe
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheheh grin

Truth be told, they are sexually frustrated.. Lol cheesy

O ga o grin
I just tire, everyday undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Tired?... dangle a dick on this face and watch her come alive. Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Lol.. No mind them jare.

They are letting off steams.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
wo ho ye fe
Sorry is that twi?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
I guess so, too much headache in Nigeria grin, letting off steam online na im win am
alexialin:

Lol.. No mind them jare.

They are letting off steams.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

Kitty!!
Pussy??
Are all these ones name for sex?

He didn't dump me, I'm not a pile of dirt to be dumped undecided

Next!! Not like he was the only one to have gotten a good sex dose, I possibly enjoyed it too if it actually went down undecided

Lastly!! I don't do premarital sex. If he loved me that much, he'd wait till I was ready and put a ring on the finger.

But no!! We took a walk when our interests were conflicting smiley smiley
One of many problems of the churchy gurls. Why pretend you had no idea I was referring to sex in the first place.
why not give him sex when you knew you possibly could have enjoyed it as much as he would?
why not give the mental relief that could help drive a relationship towards marriage?
Hope you've learnt your lessons

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry is that twi?
YES!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uteghe:
Where is it written that men should spend money on women?

don't go there bro

e de bible oo

a man who can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by madjune(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
For an Ibo guy, if you can cook really pretty well; you're half way there.

Also, be his peace and counselor.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
YES!
Sorry I just read it again!!
Thanks smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Adaumunocha(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Uteghe:
Where is it written that men should spend money on women?
Go check Bible.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm being nice sef and you're talking personal? I didn't take any comment personal.
Really..... u look familiar. Seems we've met somewhere b4 wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry I just read it again!! Thanks smiley
AKWAABA!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
AKWAABA!
Medase. But I don't understand much twi, I speak ewe.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Really..... u look familiar. Seems we've met somewhere b4 wink
Oh really? Like where? Who knows you may be right.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by bayocanny: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:
I've been tagged stubborn angry
Is that why my last relationship came crashing like a pack of cards undecided
Pele dear. cry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by bayocanny: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
riyanxeally:
this makes no sense cuz obviously most times u dont even know ure d side chic...men re polygamous lke that o...ure only not d side chic wen he offers d ring...anyother thang is wash....que sera sera tho..
Where's the cake?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
One of many problems of the churchy gurls. Why pretend you had no idea I was referring to sex in the first place.
why not give him sex when you knew you possibly could have enjoyed it as much as he would?
why not give the mental relief that could help drive a relationship towards marriage?
Hope you've learnt your lessons

Believe me it's no problem undecided
I acted like I didn't know what you meant cos I wanted to play around this evening tongue

So you think the idea of having memories of multiple sex partner is the best? Heck! It might work for you but particularly wouldn't work for me.
I'll never deny that sex is pleasurable, who doesn't know that? The media paints it as such. I might as well enjoy it more than he will. But, what sounds more pleasurable to me is the peace of mind that comes along with having it at the right time knowing you have nothing to worry about.

We broke up on a totally different ground, sex was not it, or maybe it was but not the sole reason. So this is how I'd have carried the thoughts of the oohs and aahs, the orgasmic feelings and all that baggage to a totally new relationship.
How long will I continue like that before I settle with one person?
I can't deal abeg undecided

Mind you!! I'm very vocal about sex, I don't shy away from talking about it under the guise of not engaging in it. I have friends that are pros in it and we gist like I've had a first hand experience grin
Some of my comments a few times here on NL depicts me as someone who has gotten loads of it cheesy but when it comes to the real deal, I disappear into thin air grin

There are no lessons to be learnt in this regard undecided
If sex is the basis for us to florish, then the door is wide open for you to take a walk. You're not just for me. You'll easily see someone who would give you an overdose of it undecided undecided and you'll enjoy it non stop.
Same way I'd find someone who understands my values and will do everything to see me stand by itkiss

The only lesson learnt is to tune down the stubbornness a bit. Everyone needs their ego to be fed at some point, just don't go overboard with it. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Medase. But I don't understand much twi, I speak ewe.
am the oppostite am more of twi dan ewe which i can speak ewe
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
bayocanny:

Pele dear. cry

Wipes a tear off* sad
Thanks smiley

I enjoyed it while it lasted kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
am the oppostite am more of twi dan ewe which i can speak ewe
Lol, okay. You're from Volta?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh really? Like where? Who knows you may be right.
Lol...... We once had an altercation here a long time ago grin U go don forget. How u dey na?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by bayocanny: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

Wipes a tear off* sad
Thanks smiley

I enjoyed it while it lasted kiss
Its ok na, no need to shed tears...everything happen for a reason...atleast you're better off now
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by Luckygurl(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
bayocanny:

Its ok na, no need to shed tears...everything happen for a reason...atleast you're better off now

smiley smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by bayocanny: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

smiley smiley
Yeah, cheer up...what's on the menu for dinner?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, okay. You're from Volta?
nigerian born in Ashante KUMASI to be precise

YOU?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by NavalObi37: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
KJV:Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
GOD ONLY HONOURS UNDEFILED MARRIAGES AND RELATIONSHIPS
BEWARE!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Lol...... We once had an altercation here a long time ago grin U go don forget. How u dey na?
Remind me. I'm good, you?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
tens4real:
nigerian born in Ashante KUMASI to be precise

YOU?
Ghanaian brought up in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Are Always Side Chick by tens4real(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Ghanaian brought up in Nigeria.
wow! am in lagos which part of nigeria are you at pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Father’s Wife (18+) / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.