Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (61216 Views)

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Adebowale89(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
report him at the immigration office for radical deportation

joke apart, your story seems to be an amateur scenario to me. you kissed someone wrongly? what do u mean by wrongly, unintentional? or by incident

how can u love someone and hate him at the same time, have never seen someone as confuse as you're

now you want nairalander to tell u to leave him, so that u will take offence or tell u to keep loving, so that u will get more confuse

a relationship that you don't have joy in don't worth your time. manage a relationship and end up nursing the wound in the marriage forever

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by joeeee240(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
ANOTHER THING OP. SEX IS JUST SEX FOR MEN. HIM HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT CHEATING. IT'S JUST SEX FOR MEN. TAKE NOTE
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:
cry embarassed
1 = 1. Good!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by desire222(f): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
ubunja:
Every gal fantasizes about her best's friend's BF.every gal wants her best friend's man.that's because of 2 reasons: 1.amazing men are hard to find and the fact that this man has "qualified" to date her best friend means that he has proven himself to be amazing already.he has been "certified" to be quality,by a third party.that's like a meal u get to eat without all the hustle of cooking (i.e that's a good man right in front of her without her having to go thru dozens of losers)
2.Women want their best friend's BF coz women never really have friends.Just competition.its the reason pretty gals hang around ugly gals or let me say,That's the reason why every group of gals has that one pretty gal and the rest are avarage.the hot one can't stand competition from other hot gals.so she finds avarage gals to keep around her.she doesn't want competition.
I make it my mission to always f*ck my girlfriends' friends.women are good keepers of secrets. And women are easy forgivers.coz sex to them means NOTHING!!!!!
Yeah, that's how your friends will make it their mission to f*ck your wife and your daughters. It is called KARMA.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by chiraqDemon(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Both of you have done rubbish. What is the meaning of break. If u want to form break man can do anything he wants. U decided to kiss and he decided to have sex. If u truly loved him as u claimed u wouldnt have needed a break. Leave him and move on, the moment u went on break was the moment u two should have moved on and gone ur seperate ways forever

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by dirtyhokage(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
So?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by heryur(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Meet me at one and only hotel to tell you what to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
That is really sad and it is very complicated u could keep going on with him if you truly love him remember u were on a break when it happened so technically its not cheating and ur gf was smashed when it happened.
Forgive ur gf and if ur man his sorry give him a second chance everyone deserves a second chance.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol this thing dem dey call fvck ehn.just talk say you sef love him preek,una just dey fool unasef
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
thewritingtodo:

Lol, I like how your brain works.
You like that stupid brain
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Phemoo10(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

I don't need to block. As I have refused to answer her, she'll get the message.

For me, I've learnt life lessons on keeping my mouth shut. It's very important.
Oro ologbon! Wise saying...
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kingfanak:
Go and do thre.esome with him and ur best friend

Why are girls stingy like this

nairaland una dey craze abi
Chai. grin.

Truth is, dude ain't got no respect for you and for you to kiss another dude during the so called break, you are confused on what you want.

You guys were never in love, it has been childish infatuation all along.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by 2buffagain(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:

2buff? shocked bruh I haven't seen you in like forever. Good to see you. smiley

Same here. How #WifeLife na?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Kebreal92(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
WHILE YOU WERE ON BREAK, YOU ALSO KISSED SOMEONE ELSE....
ISSORITE....

PLS SAY THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL,IS IT ONLY KISS OR..... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.

ANYWAYS, E NO CONCERN ME.
KARMA IS BAE....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by idesylvester(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't know how people describe the word Love this days... you think love is enough to be happy as a couple? my dear that's not love but attraction of maybe his looks or something else...
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Vivere: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Reason why I hide my man from friends... Bîtches b wanting what u getting. Hate that ur backstabbing friend pls. hope u gave her a resounding slap?
She should slap her friend? The guy, nko? She should kiss him?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by fortunechy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
if u don't know what to do ask google...... or tell ur yard people...mchteeeeeew
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by kobijacobs(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
mtcheww!!! when there are better things to worry about, na man be dis one problem....u need factory reset
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by vicfy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry
babe, if its marriage you're planning with him, I'd say you move on cos d thought's gonna hurt your family smday. Bt if its just dating, stick to him bae IF he's d one dt told u abt d "Lamoshuang".
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by romeorailss: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
me i don understand naa,i no go cast sogbo. grin grin
U Don cast already, the op na the guy in the story and not the girl. Oro rirun angry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Vivere: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
9japrof:
Hahahahaha and you are really keeping your mouth shut by blabbing on a public forum

Fake niggas every where, remember you said you met this girl on nairaland. So there is a higher percentage she sees that cos she's here on NL
If she sees it, good for her!! She will get to know the kind of disloyal untrustworthy girl-friend she has, and the kind of honourable boyfriend, she's got.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by hadizadeezy(f): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
Leave him.

Or wait till he sleep with ur sister then u can sleep with his Dad.

See if a guy sleep with your friend or best friend, he is simply a dog and u are just one of the b1tches. You are simply a sex object to him and nothing more.

lol crazy man
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by poseidon12: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
He cheated on you with your best friend and you still love him and plan to marry him. Then why are you disturbing us here?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by ogbeniolola: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Show me your friends, and I will tell the kind of person you are!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by aku626(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
You are both in the same boat. A black pot calling the kettle....
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Eaugusta(f): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

I don't need to block. As I have refused to answer her, she'll get the message.

For me, I've learnt life lessons on keeping my mouth shut. It's very important.
Tnx for sharing your experience, it can save a heart from getting hurt

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by crownson(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is serious...
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by myke92(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin
So, y'all believe this story from the OP who is actually a full blooded male with a female moniker... SMD!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by romeorailss: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

I met one girl here on NL, we got talking and became very close. I asked her out and she told me she was going to think about it. She has thus friend who she 'innocently' tells everything to. Every little thing I do for her, she tells that one. She asked her friend and her friend told her to decline that I wasn't serious and wanted to take advantage of her. This is a girl who I was really serious about even took her to my parents' home once.

Last 3 months, her phone got bad, she called me with her friend's phone. About 3 days later, her friend chatted me up, did as if it was a mistake, but you can't send a Watsapp message to a number without storing that number.

Long and short, she has been consistently telling me denigrating things about that my friend. Even she offered to use her money, buy foodstuff and come cook for me last weekend, I stylishly pushed her away.

The funny thing is that if I hint that my friend, she won't believe it, but I have Watsapp chats and call logs to prove it.
If u met her on nl, then uve told her all already because this your story she will read here except she doesn't know u with this moniker, even at that if she reads this up she will know.

Well I guess that was part of ur intentions though wink
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Marshalxv(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

grin grin

Unfortunately, it must have been your babe who advertised you to her friend thinking she's sharing good news.

U must be a bad striker to get that hidden truth .

same happened btw me and my girl,she go about telling her friends all about me and everything we do together. Funny thing is that she didn't know she was advertising me to her friends, I have like four of her friends on my neck both close and casual friends. Lucky for her that I love her that much so I just turn her friends to food providers for botth me and my niggas in my lodge.Cooler ministry na only u Ilorin guys go understand the ministry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Carter4luv(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.