Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (80396 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2017
DJperdurabo:

She stayed because she saw his " economic" potential as opposed to just staying for "love", now, tell me what is to be celebrated there. She was just a wise investor!

Again, she said " she worked for it"...!? Don't understand, worked for what? Putting up with his "empty" apartment or what?

Sigh...

Any lady that claims she's not materialistic due to the fact that she stuck with a guy she saw "potential" in should just hush it already as she's no better than the one that wants her own now now...the difference between both is that one has no time to waste while the other is more strategic in her plans (the latter enjoys more btw as the chap is hoodwinked into thinking he's a got a lady that would stick by him through thick and thin courtesy of her being by him while he had "nothing"wink.

If only he knew the projections she'd done in a bid to remain in the so called " loving" relationship.

You deserve a hernessy for this.

I call it scam marriage but then 99.99% of marriages today are scams cos there is always a reason more important than "love" for choosing a spouse but for whatever reason, let them just remain married...shikenah.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

FortifiedCity do u ve 30billion in d akkant cheesy
Honey I don't oo cheesy

But we can make it together na. It will strengthen our bond you know tongue
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Dude just think for a sec before talking please, should any lady be test run with hardship? did she even mention herself being jobless and waiting on him? This same myopic thinking keeps our people in their ancient state of reasoning. Get married first and know about the grace of a woman staying faithful and supportive when you are struggling to make ends meet. To you an empty house denotes affluence? hypocrite.

And to you Sir, an empty house denotes lack?

I'm sure you don't subscribe to that belief.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Uptown7(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!
How do u know she ain't the only? Since u seem to know too well u obviously do married guys.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by okerekeikpo: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2017
That guy no get shame, and why did the wife disgrace him like this na

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Uptown7:
How do u know she ain't the only? Since u seem to know too well u obviously do married guys.
k.happy birthday to you.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by micflo28(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Show off is all I see here
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Mr Brown you used to be a calm gentleman.when did you become this aggressive and so vindictive?

Where did that once upon a time sweet Mr Brown vanished to?

Anyway to the matter.there are a million and one women who Will rather go for a man that's all made and glittering than to exercise patience with a guy that is just coming up.now a woman which is rare to come by did what a million and one women will not do did it.why She shouldn't be celebrated.why trivialize her efforts as if it's something a regular girl will do

There are women everywhere,v@gin@$ everywhere,cheaper than pure water and the cheapest and easiest thing to get but the bible said A VIRTUOUS WOMAN who can find she's worth more than gold,more precious than pearls.

Mr Brown I think you need to have a rethink than just down playing a good woman.Meanwhile tomorrow if you see women running after the likes of otedola and Dangote because they're ready made and the women want to live the good life without sweating for it your type'll be calling them asewo

Are you men ever satiable.no woman can ever please you.if she's patient,you down play her that what did she do
If she's not you'll call her vulgar names
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Uptown7(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
k.happy birthday to you.
lol...thanks Libra Queen

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
DJperdurabo:

And to you Sir, an empty house denotes lack?

I'm sure you don't subscribe to that belief.

Shes celebrating her man's success and also her decision to struggle with him, is that too much for her to do?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Uptown7:
lol...thanks Libra Queen
welcome, libra king!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Shout out to all our ladies out there who are sincerely sticking by their man while he is trying to make ends meet, The good Lord will reward you abundantly. As for the Nairaland Kids that peeps through the window of marriage to type some mambo jumbo lines about stuffs. please show me your account balance reading what it takes to sustain a home or shut the Bleep up when ladies are talking about staying with a man when the going was tough. sometimes i get pissed at how delusional some (little boys they must be) on NL jump at topics like this meanwhile they cant even sustain dating a girl. Mumus listen very good, it takes more to raise a home and FYI its crazy different from boyfriend and girlfriend BS. ya'll need to learn and yes its a favor if a lady is dating your broke ass. So many ladies out there clothing and feeding a grown ass men in the name of marriage and mumu like you people are saying nonsense under your parent's roof. Same broke ass dudes will come on here to blow smoke about their gal sleeping with another man, who hates affluence in life? Not all ladies are broke asses or gold digger. Broke men's mentality at work mmmmshew

Your first sentence is the key to understanding the reason why so called opposer's to the OP's post say what they say.

The word "sincere" is the key. Seeing we cannot truly fathom why she stayed with him (as she never said she did it cause of"sincere" love and whatnot), folks are of the opinion that she possibly did because the guy had a great material future (empty apartment notwithstanding) and as such she shouldn't rub it in folks faces claiming righteousness when all she did was pitch her tent in an oil well that was yet to be tapped (at least it has been confirmed that the land is flowing with oil). Let her lay with him in a bed of Cactus surrounded by pebbles worn with the abrasion of timeless winds then we can go tell it on the mountain that "here lies a woman who did it all for love" anything short of this is...!?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nov6(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Is This girl okay

After fvcking him and getting pregnant you are here saying rubbish. no you shouldn't have married him, being a single unwed mother will be better.

you are acting like you did him a favour because he was poor and you married him, Nigerians always celebrating stupid things

I don't know why girls always make it seem like they are doing a poor guy a favour when they agree to marry him.

e dey pain you?
The question is are they still living in poverty?
Where is your sense of reasoning?
Abeg shift make i pass
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by MhizzAJ(f): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Honey I don't oo cheesy

But we can make it together na. It will strengthen our bond you know tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2017
mheracle01:

You're full grin sorry FOOL for calling him mumu

and what's funny about your foolishness and lack of education?? focus on your education instead ode
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nov6(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
I don't think the lady meant it that way o cheesy

I think what she was trying to say is that, she believed in her fiance's potential and future before marrying him, and didn't have to consider his condition then as a reason not to walk down the aisle with him.

We can't always pretend to be naive of what is happening in our society today. How many ladies will agree to marry that kinda man? Virtually, very few.

you don't owe her any explanation.. Since her sense of reason has been left sucked on one dudes dick
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2017
okerekeikpo:
That guy no get shame, and why did the wife disgrace him like this na
how's it a disgrace?

If she help you come up,she's desperate it's because she det find husband
If she doesn't help you she's selfish,it shows she doesn't love you,she's vain

If women are this terrible why Don't you marry your fellow men since they're all spotless
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Uptown7(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2017
She's loud mouthed
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Jesus Christ! Where are all these dumb post on this thread coming from

Are u saying u would be happy being with someone who has no real plans for the future and surrender yourself to abject poverty? Are u being serious right now dude?

She saw potential but do u know there are millions of people who who do not live up to their potentials? Just like in business.. U invest because u saw potential in the business but what happens when it all comes crashing down?

anyone wanting to take the risk of being with a poor guy for life must really love the person alot and is ready to accept whatever happens should he not live up to his potential. That's a no brainer.

No right thinking lady would intentionally wanna be with a broke guy who has no plans for the future. Heck no one would

I believe I answered your post in another post of mine on this topic.

As long as a lady doesn't do it totally for selfless love, she shouldn't reach out for accolades.

Period.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Nov6:

e dey pain you?
The question is are they still living in poverty?
Where is your sense of reasoning?
Abeg shift make i pass
grin

Don't mind it grin grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

YOu are so empty upstairs, funny people like you just want to hate on some good spirited women out there. How easy is it nowadays to put a woman under your no standard roof and expect her to be loyal? are women to be test run with poverty? did your own mother went through that with your father? most of ya'll are products of baby mamas and thats why you would never know the worth of womanhood. dindinrin

A broke biattch spotted! In as much as I'd like to avoid giving a deadshit attention, I'll take exception. Only lazy slobs see marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme. Are you so dumb and incapacitated not to work your ass off for your own money? Are you hands cut off to clothe yourself? Only douchebags from poverty ravaged home like you think it's the job of a man to feed them and clothe them while they add no value to a man's life other than to come and reap where they did not sow and grow fat like a rhinoceros. What value are you adding? What are you bringing to the table other than your over rammed rotten stinky pussy? If you were an independent woman, you wouldn't masturbate yourself to coma over my post. But you are what you are - a leech!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Jesus Christ! Where are all these dumb post on this thread coming from

Are u saying u would be happy being with someone who has no real plans for the future and surrender yourself to abject poverty? Are u being serious right now dude?

She saw potential but do u know there are millions of people who who do not live up to their potentials? Just like in business.. U invest because u saw potential in the business but what happens when it all comes crashing down?

anyone wanting to take the risk of being with a poor guy for life must really love the person alot and is ready to accept whatever happens should he not live up to his potential. That's a no brainer.

No right thinking lady would intentionally wanna be with a broke guy who has no plans for the future. Heck no one would

And I'll appreciate it if you can make a retort to someone's post without insulting them (even if they deserve it in your opinion). You come off more urbane, intelligent and "bigger" when you do.

I'll let your calling my post "dumb" and it making me an idiot by implication slide this time...in fact all the time.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Your first sentence is the key to understanding the reason why so called opposer's to the OP's post say what they say.

The word "sincere" is the key. Seeing we cannot truly fathom why she stayed with him (as she never said she did it cause of"sincere" love and whatnot), folks are of the opinion that she possibly did because the guy had a great material future (empty apartment notwithstanding) and as such she shouldn't rub it in folks faces claiming righteousness when all she did was pitch her tent in an oil well that was yet to be tapped (at least it has been confirmed that the land is flowing with oil). Let her lay with him in a bed of Cactus surrounded by pebbles worn with the abrasion of timeless winds then we can go tell it on the mountain that "here lies a woman who did it all for love" anything short of this is...!?

I am a living witness of this friend, i have seen this happen to couples over and over. So when i responded to opposer it didn't come from a bag of sentiment. I have a lawyer girl close to me marry an educated man based on her feelings for him, she schooled him on real estate business and now the guy smoothly cruise around in 2 LR4 not to mention properties. People like this opposer were throwing shades at her for settling for such man despite her beauty and young age. ya'll needs to see beyond sentiments and rejoice with peeps at times, at least she didn't claim she made him nor mention what she saw in him. Note some ladies banked on their men just for the words of mouth and not what they have on ground when they met.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by girl4rmspace(f): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2017
DJperdurabo:

And I'll appreciate it if you can make a retort to someone's post without insulting them (even if they deserve it in your opinion). You come off more urbane, intelligent and "bigger" when you do.

I'll let your calling my post "dumb" and it making me an idiot implication slide this time...in fact all the time.

Lmao whatever
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by delishpot: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Will comment later.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by okerekeikpo: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
how's it a disgrace?

If she help you come up,she's desperate it's because she det find husband
If she doesn't help you she's selfish,it shows she doesn't love you,she's vain

If women are this terrible why Don't you marry your fellow men since they're all spotless
that one u dey talk na ur own if my wife disgrace me like this I go divorce am
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Uptown7:
She's loud mouthed
enle o Mr silent mouth

Nobody was there when her friends were making jest of her for marrying a broke ass when there are better suitors
Nobody was there when she was chopping embarrassment from their landlord on behalf of her husband for not paying houserent
Nobody was there when better men were flaunting cash to her face when she was still married to her husband yet she said no

Please blow your trumpet my dear.if you don't blow it who Will after all these same men also boast to their friends and whoever cares to listen that they dated omo baba olowo to make them feel GOOD and massage their egos now inferiority complex they worry them
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by kateskitty(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Is This girl okay

After fvcking him and getting pregnant you are here saying rubbish. no you shouldn't have married him, being a single unwed mother will be better.

you are acting like you did him a favour because he was poor and you married him, Nigerians always celebrating stupid things

I don't know why girls always make it seem like they are doing a poor guy a favour when they agree to marry him.
Just look at what this one is saying
So in your mind you have made sense
I just hope you are married yourself otherwise I wonder who is the one saying rubbish in this your narration
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DJperdurabo: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

You deserve a hernessy for this.

I call it scam marriage but then 99.99% of marriages today are scams cos there is always a reason more important than "love" for choosing a spouse but for whatever reason, let them just remain married...shikenah.

That's what folks don't understand.

For any one to claim selfless love in a union or relationship, that one must be there based on just one thing only; Love. But, like we know, this is hard to come by like Ideal Black (according to my Physics tutor way back).

I'm not against people staying in a relationship based on other factors apart from love as it is expected, what I'm against is people claiming that love was the only reason they stuck to someone when further investigation will prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by jacko007(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!

No go marry your own, wait for already made...
Doubting Thomas everywhere tongue
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by wingmanII: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2017
As if she had a choice, when belle don enter already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.