Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (80317 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=ColonelDrake post=61281124][/quote] cry me a lagoon grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Toks2008(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
see this one again grin

Always barking endlessly grin

Who love epp? Those couple that are divorced today wasn't there a time they both claimed in.private and in public that they both love each other?
Shebi once upon a time tonto was always claiming on social media that Churchill was her everything her love,her this and that
Once upon a time iniedo said the same thing etc
So what gives you the impression that love is the primary reason for being in a relationship.It's a mutual benefit thing.they're in it for what they both stand to gain so if I see there's nothing to gain from you what is your usefulness in my life?

It's like friendship if you think the friend you're rolling with has nothing to offer you disfriend the person.that's how marriage is and should be.It's a shareholding company where pros and cons are being weighed whether it's worth it or not

We are on the same page.

But many ladies are still very naive and they are still looking for unconditional love upandan...they say they want a guy who can love them for real bla bla bla rather than developing something a man should really love them for.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Deeworld(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
well, she didn't show me the picture of his house before and after, and moreover, I don't think she had any choice as her belly don full before marriage. maybe she went to his house after getting shoki at a friend's house, consequently leading to the pregnancy. maybe she didn't have other choice. maybe no one is jealous of their happiness.

maybe I'm wrong.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
cry me a lagoon grin
Bitter woman. Lazy dumb ass
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
cry me a lagoon grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
ashe oro na dun grin

E pain am grin grin tongue grin tongue
consoling herself while weeping in the corner praying for someone to leech on. Oyo
wretched bitter woman...
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2017

Take 5 this time.around grin

Are you sure your nl account has not been hacked abi is it not the same toks again?wonders grin shocked
Toks2008:

We are on the same page.

But many ladies are still very naive and they are still looking for unconditional love upandan...they say they want a guy who can love them for real bla bla bla rather than developing something a man should really love them for.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

consoling herself while weeping in the corner praying for someone to leech on. Oyo
wretched bitter woman...
you wish grin cheesy
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Bowwow11(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
splendid
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

is that all? grin

Your lines are getting boring.try again grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
GuntersChain:
so broke guys no get right to toast babe and get married.
sadly yes
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Humility017(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
alexialin:

Awww smiley
Thank you.
you welc
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
is that all? grin
Your lines are getting boring.try again grin
Shut your trap stupid hoe. How market today? I doubt anyone patronizes you with that rotten maggot infested Pussy...phewww spits
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by ImaIma1(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
for doing what they should do or want to do?who made marriage obligatory? Shioorrr

Not the getting married part. But marrying the guy with an empty house...someone just starting life. People do it everyday.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Hussainvictor12: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

YOu are so empty upstairs, funny people like you just want to hate on some good spirited women out there. How easy is it nowadays to put a woman under your no standard roof and expect her to be loyal? are women to be test run with poverty? did your own mother went through that with your father? most of ya'll are products of baby mamas and thats why you would never know the worth of womanhood. dindinrin
Ure an Idiot

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by DreCharles(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tolexander:
I don't think the lady meant it that way o cheesy

I think what she was trying to say is that, she believed in her fiance's potential and future before marrying him, and didn't have to consider his condition then as a reason not to walk down the aisle with him.

We can't always pretend to be naive of what is happening in our society today. How many ladies will agree to marry that kinda man? Virtually, very few.

What kind of man? Lady, he had an apartment not monkeypox
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Shut your trap stupid hoe. How market today?
I doubt anyone patronizes you with that rotten maggot infested Pussy...phewww
spits
market is booming.sales are rushing in.ose jare grin tongue grin tongue cheesy tongue
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:
market is booming.sales are rushing in.ose jare grin tongue grin tongue cheesy tongue
okay. remember to take your HIV medications regularly.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
ColonelDrake:

okay. remember to take your HIV medications regularly.
keep your unsolicited advice to yourself grin tongue cheesy grin tongue grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Sugar97(f): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
NicoBaba:
loyalty n patience ....good morning to my princess Sugar97...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good morning honey
Did u sleep well?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Kokaine(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

thank you very much. if one afford the house its self, what is tv chairs dispenser and bed? was she marrying for love or for gas cooker and microwave?

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by biggy26: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
thank God for you! !but verily verily I say unto you,you are not the only one!!
Na wa for u o. Is it bad belle or what? Are u one of dem?
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by arodavoo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Toks2008(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
SAMBARRY:

Take 5 this time.around grin

Are you sure your nl account has not been hacked abi is it not the same toks again?wonders grin shocked

Did you not see my thread on front page sometime ago titled "why marriage is a scam"?

Check my profile page.

Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Afonjashapmouth: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hussainvictor12:

Ure an Idiot

Olobuku
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by SAMBARRY: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Did you not see my thread on front page sometime ago titled "why marriage is a scam"?

Check my profile page.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Harrynight(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
delishpot:

Sigh! If only you know how many women sponsor their own weddings in Naija. Not that it is bad but it is not something that never happens. They just won't tell you.

u and i knw the kind of women that could sponsor their wedding in Naija...
check the lady, still young and trust me women of her age can hardly do that
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Harrynight(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And do mumu like you knows how many ladies has the largest amount of money in their own bride's price Ya'll needs to grow up and face the reality of this society please. jumping at every thread to pour out your sentiments. Do you know how many ladies feed and cloths their men for yrs before they finally hit the road? sometimes our peeps needs education and note not of the school

wen u finally grow up u'll knw that kind of women that sponsor their wedding.... then issues like this lady's u would think differently! #NoInsultMeant
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Papadoh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lucky dude has found himself a keeper. Tati billion girls, learn from this.
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by joanana(f): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
any deluded person who thinks an empty HOUSE is "nothing", should have their head check, as having an apt of your own is what is important here... and furnishing it is just the cherry on the cake.

NO woman should be glorified for doing the RIGHT thing, thats what she is SUPPOSE to do. what she wrote is as stupid as men bragging about taking care of their kids.... ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Oga please take a chill pill. shes not the one that broke your heart. In this age, do u think its easy for any lady to marry a man and he has definitely nothing in his apartment? It takes Gods Grace and patienec for man to see a lady that will stick with him. All single guys in my office , i asked why its taking too long to get married... they all said they are saving to get a good apartment, furnish it and have money in their accounts before they will get married.

Shes bragging about it because she believed in her husband and saw her future not present and shes reaping it now because they are in a better place now. She advising ladies not to wait for everything to be there before they say i do to their men. Shes also doing it cos some her friends that told her to do it should see that things never remain same for long..Please don't bite her head abeg!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals by Realhommie(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
talk4free:
So why are people thanking God for her? She never said how the guy now rose from the rags to riches. He could have done something illegal to eventually become rich.

Sure there are few people that grow in life by working hard and having Gods favour. But until I get the full details, I won't thank God for anyone.
This rag to riches stories is the biggest issue our youths have today. Meanwhile it doesn't come that easy.
100% bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57