Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

$26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers (23805 Views)

IMF: Nigeria To Lose Over $26 Billion From Oil Exports / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam / Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by harmless011: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Medic save this man before him kpeme

So you are comfortable with all these corruption allegations, just because it is being perpetuated by your kinsman.
Where is your morality.

2 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by kalu61(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2017
I wonder what buhari will tell us in 2019 on his fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by oluwasegun007(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2017
and shiit just got bigger...turning messy soon.

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Oxenomy: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by tandif: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Ok
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by eph12(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2017
dodelight:
I thought they said the two bosses hugged and smiled together yesterday to fool the zombies. Let the fireworks continue...
Not everything you read is from Kachikwu or Baru. There are others that can also form their own opinions and also ask questions.

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Originality007: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
harmless011:
Due process is not just the letter of the law. It is also about the spirit of the law. People who have nothing to hide, welcome the opportunity to share information with relevant stakeholders. As they say, transparency is the best deodorant.
This above sums it up Buhari is the greatest scam artist.
Buhari where is your WAEC result he hire 50 Sans.
Buhari promise to declare his assets till now no show.
Buhari promise to abolish foreign medical trip but his wife and daughter just inform us there is no 20 naira paracetamol in the state house clinic.
Buhari where is our $26 BILLION DOLLARS he bribe NUPENG and PENGASSAN executives to embark on solidarity rally to Saint Baru.
This is a man that wears the INTEGRITY tag.
I repeat Buhari is the greatest scam artist ever liveth.

Guy forget PENGASSAN and NUPENG, they are the most corrupt plpp in Oil sector. very corrupt especially their so called Executive..

5 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by EruditorII: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
cc Vivere
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Saintp(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Why can't Kachukwu just resign instead of fighting a lost battle? Without being told, he should know Baru did not act alone, the president is backing Baru. He should know they are just using him to give this administration some legitimacy.

3 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by vedaxcool(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
harmless011:

So you are comfortable with all these corruption allegations, just because it is being perpetuated by your kinsman.
Where is your morality.
[/s]

Where is your sense if you keep lying 26 billion is missing or stolen when that is neither the case. when will you people leave shameless tribalism and hate like cownu left you guys.
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by tiwiex(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2017
dodelight:
And in my own opinion what is actually going on is a battle of ego, I don't believe anything that much is missing. But on the other hand the Heavens are obviously turning things against the nepotistic mesaiah.
$25b is not missing. Contracts were awarded was that amount. Some are commercial contracts to lift crude. For instance, lift crude worth $3b and pay me 10 percent commission. Meanwhile, u can resell at $5b.indirectly, Nigeria will lose billions in revenue with this arrangement in the long run. In other words, we indirectly paid billions to contractors who were no competitive.

2 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by EruditorII: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Saintp:
Why can't Kachukwu just resign instead of fighting a lost battle? Without being told, he should know Baru did not act alone, the president is backing Baru. He should know they are just using him to give this administration some legitimacy.

If Kachikwu was sure the president was backing Baru he would have resigned. You are dealing with a supremely intelligent man with a lot of pride.

The reality is PMB was not in the know. In fact, that is the first illegal thing Baru did.

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by tiwiex(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Saintp:
So, u think with pressure from the public and Buhari's claim of integrity, public opinion won't cage him? The effect of the nepotism has started revealing itself. There are possibly more that will shock us.

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by eluquenson(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2017
This is just a mere distractions, there is no credible governance in Nigeria.

Voting Buhari is another great mistake Nigerians made but we will continue to make such mistake cos Nigerians are not sincere

2 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by tiwiex(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2017
EruditorII:

If Kachikwu was sure the president was backing Baru he would have resigned. You are dealing with a supremely intelligent man with a lot of pride.

The reality is PMB was not in the know. In fact, that is the first illegal thing Baru did.
LOL @ that thought. There are 5 northern and 4 southern board members and none is igbo. The chief of staff who is d Window to Buhari is on the board. This arrangement was planned since then.

I notice Buhari's defenders on every questionable act that requires his approval claiming he wasn't in the know. And we called GEJ clueless? I strongly supported Buhari during d election but his blatant care free approach to the effect of these decisions beats me. Wrong is wrong guys.

If Buhari says he doesn't know his CoS is on the board, then Nigeria, we have a problem.

4 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by GeeString: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
abescom:
The way Buhari handles this scandal will make or mar his re-election bid.

Best bet for him now is to step down and push Osinbajo and a northerner candidacy.

Buhari is a good man surrounded with corrupt bastards who he himself ( Buhari) doesn't have the mettle to prosecute.

Hypocrite!!!

When you blindly voted him, I thought you kept telling us how incorruptible he is and how nobody scares him?

So Buhari is either a bitch or a thief.

3 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Saintp(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
EruditorII:

I don't think so. There is nobody on earth that would behave like Baru without having the support of a higher authority.

3 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by abescom: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

Hypocrite!!!

When you blindly voted him, I thought you kept telling us how incorruptible he is and how nobody scares him?

So Buhari is either a bitch or a thief.
This is a genuine question, who was the other option available that was viable?
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Saintp(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
tiwiex:

So, u think with pressure from the public and Buhari's claim of integrity, public opinion won't cage him? The effect of the nepotism has started revealing itself. There are possibly more that will shock us.

I know if he resigns on his own they will witch hunt him and fight him dirty. However, I think for his own integrity, he no longer has any business with this administration except he wants to be a coward. They have already showed him that he is not important in the sector.
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Reference(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2017
EruditorII:

Oga. People don't just walk into the NNPC and pick up oil contracts. Every single bid will have an ultra high level government backing and will be pre approved by the President himself usually on a political chessboard. He will nominate to exchange contracts for favours and these will be communicated by cash or kind at a time and a place of his choosing. No money exchanges hand but a lot of compromises not in the nations interests are made. It remains corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by GeeString: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
abescom:
This is a genuine question, who was the other option available that was viable?

There were TWELVE other candidates asides Buhari and Jonathan.

Are you telling me the best thing Nigeria has to offer was to recall a military dictator from 40 years back without vision and out of modern touch?

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by donqx: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
hmmm
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by abescom: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

There were TWELVE other candidates asides Buhari and Jonathan.

Are you telling me the best thing Nigeria has to offer was to recall a military dictator from 40 years back without vision and out of modern touch?
The fact that even you couldn't single out a single viable option tells it all.
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Allosaurus: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
harmless011:

Where is your morality.
Don't sweat it. Zombies have no morality.

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by positivetaught: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari as an individual clearly hasn't got the intellectual capacity or the technical wherewithal to understand n superintend over the very technically complex petroleum sector,he is simply using northern cronies to protect n serve northern strategic interest,those thinking buhari is the only honest man n expect him to take any serious action on Baru are just wasting their time.

3 Likes

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by hadura29(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2017
naijafortruth:
Some olodos and dummies are trying to argue with Dr. Kachukwu, a former professor of Contract Law at Harvard and former senior counsel to the largest corporation in the world...ExxonMobil, on what is constitutional, legal and not legal in contracts. It's like a nurse and physician assistant arguing with a neurologist and professor of neurology on the mechanics of the human brain.SMH

For ExxonMobil to pick you as their senior legal counsel, you better make sure you are among the best legal minds in the world. Do you know how many Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Oxford and Penn state white attorneys they passed, to finally pick Dr. Ibe Kachikwu? I don't know what is wrong with us black people that behave like wild animals.

This is the background of Kachukwu in case you missed it

Bro, when his name came during this administration, I did some Digging myself, that guy na badt guy, he is a technocrat I respect alot, that guy knows his beans. Even though no one can be trusted, I didn't believe Baru's story.. good morning
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by EruditorII: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Reference:

Oga. People don't just walk into the NNPC and pick up oil contracts. Every single bid will have an ultra high level government backing and will be pre approved by the President himself usually on a political chessboard. He will nominate to exchange contracts for favours and these will be communicated by cash or kind at a time and a place of his choosing. No money exchanges hand but a lot of compromises not in the nations interests are made. It remains corruption.

I feel you are underestimating the power of a cabal around a president who was going in and out of health.

I am not saying Baru did not have ultra-high backing as he must have (after all Kachikwu claimed he could not gain audience with the president). But the thought that such ultra-high backing came from PMB is what I find difficult to accept.

1 Like

Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by EruditorII: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
tiwiex:

LOL @ that thought. There are 5 northern and 4 southern board members and none is igbo. The chief of staff who is d Window to Buhari is on the board. This arrangement was planned since then.

I notice Buhari's defenders on every questionable act that requires his approval claiming he wasn't in the know. And we called GEJ clueless? I strongly supported Buhari during d election but his blatant care free approach to the effect of these decisions beats me. Wrong is wrong guys.

If Buhari says he doesn't know his CoS is on the board, then Nigeria, we have a problem.

I am disappointed myself as I supported PMB. I won't make my final judgement yet.
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by EruditorII: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Saintp:

I don't think so. There is nobody on earth that would behave like Baru without having the support of a higher authority.

I am not doubting he had some authority or backing but I doubt it came from PMB himself. Maybe PMBs team A.K.A Cabal but from PMB? It does not sit well with me.

There is an article that said Baru tried to seek Yemi Osinbajo's approval for those NNPC reappointments and the VP told him to go back to Kachikwu to get his input and backing. Baru did not do it. So I don't doubt your argument at all - it just makes me cringe to think PMB would mess up this bad.
Re: $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers by Johnayoola(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
abescom:
The way Buhari handles this scandal will make or mar his re-election bid.

Best bet for him now is to step down and push Osinbajo and a northerner candidacy.

Buhari is a good man surrounded with corrupt bastards who he himself ( Buhari) doesn't have the mettle to prosecute.
Buhari is far from been a good man bro,if he 've integrity he wont ve been signing documents after transferring presidential power to the then acting president osibanjo,that's an impeachable offence,what's worrisome in this whole scenario is that why would baru take those documents to London in the frst plc when we 've an acting president??he's either acting on the order of pmb or he did not regard osibanjo as anything as of then if so he should be sack n don't come here n b telling me that it was because he's d minister of petroleum because as a minister u ve no power to sign such magnitude contract alone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" / Chimaroke Nnamani Returns To PDP, Picks Senatorial Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.