Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend (30997 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by queenfav(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Thank God i don't do female friendships.. The malice is very real! See how these ones are washing dirty linen in public.My only friends are my clients and business partners. If it's not about making money, i don't create time for it! Stay woke and keep your life private.Many so called friends are lowkey your worst enemies. They never want to see u do better than them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
The worst set of people to share anything personal with are girlfriends. The moment they have the opportunity to sell you out, sorry would be your first name. grin

I don't share my shìt with girlfriends. They're not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by guywitzerogal(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Why s it so hard for people to understand that lady don't know wat secret means....they will only shut there mouth when all s rosy bt open it like a tap immediately all s bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Its better to keep your dark secrets to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by guywitzerogal(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2017
queenfav:
Thank God i don't do female friendships.. The malice is very real!
meaning u don't have a single female frd?
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2017
guywitzerogal:
Why s it so hard for people to understand that lady don't know wat secret means....they will only shut there mouth when all s rosy bt open it like a tap immediately all s bad
I tell you... I definitely can't tell a lady frd my secrets... Though I'm a good secret bearer... I'll never use one's secret against them
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by gondon(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNTO MEN

WOMEN
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by queenfav(f): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2017
guywitzerogal:
meaning u don't have a single female frd?
I have female acquaintances, but no friend. I don't use the word "friend" loosely at all.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Marshalxv(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Battle between two oloshos .God save us from all these destiny killers
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Vivviey: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
U min 'Tying the knot ? smiley
Olalan:
Birds of same feather flocks together, really still pitying the husband and his family seeing the kind of in law and wife they have just gotten. Me think guys who have a reputation to protect have to do a bit of background check on their girls especially so called slay queens( dignified prostitutes) before knotting the tie.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by moghulis: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2017
undecidedundecidedMarriage! Marriage! Marriage!

How many times did I call you?!
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Hahahahaha, one thing is alot of people use friendship and acquaintance interchangeably,
Children of God, una Weh done o undecided
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by madridsta007(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL @child of God on the TL, scammer in real life.

...but I have noticed that thing. The way youths form familiarity with God on social media these days, then continue with their evil ways in their closets. It calls for concern.

They both have lots of skeleton in their cupboards.

Trying times for the husband, what a way to start his honeymoon. All because he married refurbished olosho.

LOL. This got me laughing. Refurbished olosho.

They are everywhere. God will help us.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Habyz(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2017
She's not even denying the allegation. I wonder how the husband is going to feel. Shameless bitches
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Habyz(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2017
She's not even denying the allegation. I wonder how the husband is going to feel. Shameless bitches
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by guywitzerogal(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2017
queenfav:
I have female acquaintances, but no friend. I don't use the word "friend" loosely at all.
ds s serious....
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by guywitzerogal(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I tell you... I definitely can't tell a lady frd my secrets... Though I'm a good secret bearer... I'll never use one's secret against them
good secret bearer....my dear 1 day u will get provoked and say sumtin u never intended to say

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by daddio(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Awon omo ofo, omo adanu,
Awon omo irankiran.
Alabe iranu
Alaya abasha!!!
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by OtemAtum: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2017
adisabarber:
Muslim pastor dey? undecided

I wrote it so u could have what to talk about grin
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by adisabarber(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2017
OK, you succeeded.

OtemAtum:
I wrote it so u could have what to talk about grin
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by wahzupguy(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2017
see your life.

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by AreaFada2: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its better to keep your dark secrets to yourself.
Yep!

Anything heard by more than two ears is no more a secret. Worse even if the surplus ears belong to a woman. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by queenfav(f): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
guywitzerogal:
ds s serious....
Very serious o.. Dem don show me pepper for this my life. Once had a friend that wud come to my room, eat anything she wants, collect any of my clothes/shoe or bag she likes. Even when my mum travels, she buys her stuffs. If u see all the ugly things she said behind my back eh. My brother i cried...Till date, that keeps me in check.I no do friend friend again o. They can kill you, especially when envy sets in.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by nnokwa042(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
see my in-law I greet in-law in-law
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
IDRWFB:
Hmm... Bitchcraftcy is real.
Don't trust people, not even your so called friends.

lol.. being a bitch, having chieftancy title in it and above all summing it up with withcraft. bitchcraftcy

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Olalan:
Birds of same feather flocks together, really still pitying the husband and his family seeing the kind of in law and wife they have just gotten. Me think guys who have a reputation to protect have to do a bit of background check on their girls especially so called slay queens( dignified prostitutes) before knotting the tie.

Please I need your advice. Would it be a wise decision if I decided to not get married? I have seen so much evil by women.
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by nevachange(f): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Twitter need to dey check people IQ before they give handle

#thickgirlworkouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by CaptPlanet(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2017
In the end, it was publicity stunt. They took y'all for a wild goose chase
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
Olalan:
Birds of same feather flocks fucck together, really still pitying the husband and his family seeing the kind of in law and wife they have just gotten. Me think guys who have a reputation to protect have to do a bit of background check on their girls especially so called slay queens( dignified prostitutes) before knotting the tie.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
The worst set of people to share anything personal with are girlfriends. The moment they have the opportunity to sell you out, sorry would be your first name. grin

I don't share my shìt with girlfriends. They're not worth it.

E get who no dey talk these days?
All it takes is for them to be scorned. Don't share shìt with anyone ahbeg. Both girlfriends and boyfriends... angry
Re: Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
queenfav:
Very serious o.. Dem don show me pepper for this my life. Once had a friend that wud come to my room, eat anything she wants, collect any of my clothes/shoe or bag she likes. Even when my mum travels, she buys her stuffs. If u see all the ugly things she said behind my back eh. My brother i cried...Till date, that keeps me in check.I no do friend friend again o. They can kill you, especially when envy sets in.

Reasons why I've gat no friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.