Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (50783 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daniel058:
Maybe she was raped
what?
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
just #50 condom could ve saved u from dis mess....
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by fvckme(f): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
But you enjoyed him riding you Na...
I do tell u friends...
tell those big head guys to always wear Condom before you spread your legs like “I surrender Chicken”
No man will ever see my under without him wearing Condom.
Protect yourselves Ladies
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by adetayo234: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

So now, its not only her is in danger but her unborn child as well... embarassed

Having HIV is a hopeless case especially if you don't have money to fund ur own medications to suppress such deadly virus. embarassed

Treatment is free in Nigeria though

2 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by ipobarecriminals: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
sad killer disease? nor get name? AIDS!
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Daboomb: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

So now, its not only her is in danger but her unborn child as well... embarassed

Having HIV is a hopeless case especially if you don't have money to fund ur own medications to suppress such deadly virus. embarassed

\

Sharrap joor and stop spewing IGNORANCE.

People are living happily (and you wont even know!) with HIV nowadays and they are treated for FREE, even in a poor country like Nigeria

Advancement in medicine in this 21st century has ensured that, even Mothers with HIV can give birth without transfering it to their child.
Only thing is she cant breastfeed the baby.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Marshalxv(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:
Why have unprotected sex with a Dude that's not your husband? undecided

That's because she fell for these words "you don't have anything to worry about,I'm clean and healthy.I enjoy it most flesh to flesh and you'll enjoy it too" and her sense of reasoning evaporates through her ass fiam just like that

2 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Pat081: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dat is good for her how much is condom in her country sef ?so d fool can nt show her own face ? N for dos gals Wu run after money dis is a lesson for u
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by enemyofprogress: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by enemyofprogress: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daboomb:
\

Sharrap joor and stop spewing IGNORANCE.

People are living happily (and you wont even know!) with HIV nowadays and they are treated for FREE, even in a poor country like Nigeria

Advancement in medicine in this 21st century has ensured that, even Mothers with HIV can give birth without transfering it to their child.
Only thing is she cant breastfeed the baby.

that's why I stop sucking breasts
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Pidginwhisper: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Simpledude0847(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Towncrier247:
A Kenyan lady on Facebook, Jaber Min Jasmine has exposed a man who she claims impregnated her and at the same time infected her with a killer disease.

Sharing a photo of the man to a Kenyan Facebook page, Kilimani Mums and Dads Uncensored(Official), she wrote:

'I will never forgive this man, I will leave no stone unturned, u know me well. U have ruined my life with a killer disease and now you are threatening me. Money I'll get, the kid I'll bear what about the killer disease?'

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/youve-ruined-my-lifelady-exposes-man-who-impregnated-infected-her-with-a-virus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6090479_hi2_jpeg5802af0d44b0cab928832ac15ae8d839

who cares? while it was rosy, you kept us out of the gist. only God knows how many ladies have got the virus lol
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Am sorry about
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by makeitijn: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
39% of people commenting on this thread may already have been infected.. why not get tested yourself and know your status privately. go ti my link to buy your 99.99% accurate Dr Gregs' do it yourself HIV 1&2 test kit. check this link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4042850/complete-test-kit-dr-gregs

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Divay22:
Who do we blame now
both, for the man not disclosing his status to the lady and the lady not using CD but better still she should have hold body.
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:

Hypocrite

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by victor8269: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ups01:
lesson learned - Zip Up
What of those who skirts doesn't have zip?
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by nicerichard05: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:

sometimes it happens, we can never be too careful u kmw

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by nicerichard05: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:

sometimes it happens, we can never be too careful u kmw, wen ia auch situation all u do is sanctify the fud b4 u eat it. lol
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by vanhayor(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Macgreat(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
And now she returns the favor. SMH

Exclusive Wallpapers check signature

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Jagermeister(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
juddybrown:
confirm,u read my mind

No mind them jare.
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by thinkmoney(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2017
I just get the feeling the lady want to destroy the guy chance of dating another woman by putting stigma on him. I doubt she contacted any killer disease... if she did she should name it. she as made me start thinking of a worse disease than aids...
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by dapelua(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:
Who do we blame now
Me
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by diva90: 3:35am On Oct 12, 2017
DanielsParker:
ok. all these people saying HIV, I didnt see HIV in the post..

there are a lot of STIs deadlier than HIV.

Example?
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Jagermeister:
She didn't complain when she was collecting the rod from all the orifice in her body left, right and center including her nose and armpit.. She didn't banter all these.. It's was only deeper, harder that could be heard.

Now she's crying foul. Aturu Kenya.
dat bike grin

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by KennedicalEnergy(m): 5:00am On Oct 12, 2017
A Si Ka Ufodu Umunwanyi Mara Ihe Ma Muru Kwa Anya, Ha Ju.
As You Made Your Bed, So You Will Lie On It. When The Early Ages Are Badly Spent, The Old Age Become A Regret.
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by NaijaBlend: 5:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Ladies are increasingly becoming shameless! Could it the end time Christ talked about?
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by kruusy: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2017
its not d end of d world.... she can still live a very long and happy life.....
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Divay22(f): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2017
dapelua:
Me
Ehn...So where is the girl now undecided
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by bigfather(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Towncrier247:
A Kenyan lady on Facebook, Jaber Min Jasmine has exposed a man who she claims impregnated her and at the same time infected her with a killer disease.

Sharing a photo of the man to a Kenyan Facebook page, Kilimani Mums and Dads Uncensored(Official), she wrote:

'I will never forgive this man, I will leave no stone unturned, u know me well. U have ruined my life with a killer disease and now you are threatening me. Money I'll get, the kid I'll bear what about the killer disease?'

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/youve-ruined-my-lifelady-exposes-man-who-impregnated-infected-her-with-a-virus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6090479_hi2_jpeg5802af0d44b0cab928832ac15ae8d839

Very silly ....What happened to using condoms ? You just go spread ya legs and now you dey threaten the man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.