Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (50781 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:
Why have unprotected sex with a Dude that's not your husband? undecided
so you never had sex unprotected all your life?
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Afritop(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2017
cry ITS LIKE A TRANSACTION WAS CONCLUDED BY BOTH PARTIES COS SHE MENTIONED SHE GOT THE MONEY AND THE BABY IN EXCHANGE OF HER BODY. EVEN THOUGH THE KILLER DISEASE IS NOT PART OF THE DEAL SHE IS PLAIN STUPID
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Charly68: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2017
It is very stupid to blame someone else for your own stupidity.
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Meek3445(f): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Meet 17yr old Regina Daniels’s Boyfriend, See Their Loved Up Photos
If your wondering if the actress is still a virgin, NOPE, she’s not, especially after seeing how she gets cozy with her boyfriend! I guess as she has finally turned 17years old she can do what ever she likes, Regina Daniels has got a boyfriend who calls her his wife, the couple have been sharing romantic photos of themselves.. He calls her all manner of romantic names like Baby, Love of my life, C’mon this girl is young, probably when she grow older she’ll realise it wasn’t love after all..He calls her all manner of romantic names like Baby, Love of my life, C’mon this girl is young, probably when she grow older she’ll realise it wasn’t love after all.. Which brings to conclusion that she, Regina isn’t a virgin, even tho she’s yet to clock 18, Am sure that boy is not even more than 22.. It could be that she’s the one feeding him, but who cares right?
Anyways see their romantic posts and loved up photos below!
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/meet-17yr-old-regina-danielss-boyfriend.html?m=1
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by bakeuhappy: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked

So now, its not only her is in danger but her unborn child as well... embarassed

Having HIV is a hopeless case especially if you don't have money to fund ur own medications to suppress such deadly virus. embarassed

hiv medication is free. Once she starts her medication in good time and righteously take her medicine as at when due, her baby will not get the virus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.