Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (77854 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by kabillion(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Can a 34yrs old man marry 17yrs old girl. Just asking
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by donnaD(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
am i the only one seeing that the lady is older than the guy??this story is so untrue I don't belive it one bit.who is the teacher and who is the student? ?
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
ophilly:

Typical of an "enemy of progress"
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please who is the teacher and who is the student?? Eye yam confused
hahahahah, you can spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
The babe fat o, i hope the guy will cope.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by ManuelRichard(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Na one of my favorite lady friend una dey lambast fr here so o.. If only u know her in person,"AMAZING"would be d word.

HML in advance to u n urs Zubi..
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by merxi55(f): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
lmao...this your question get comma.. Oh Chim!
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by merxi55(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Antoinemercer:
They're both ugly they suit each other.
that was too raw... Haba!
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
petitejolie:

even me too. confuse is confusing me
I taya undecided
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
def111:

The guy is the teacher, read the story ok
but the lady looked as if she was d 1 taught d guy sec.sch undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
mechanics:
hahahahah, you can spot the difference
eye yam confuse bro undecided
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
eye yam confuse bro undecided
lol, the babe just has big size o, but she's still young and agile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by phestus(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
yuskol03:

To wed (HIS) former student .... undecided
The poster is being sarcastic due to the look of the Lady(student).
Your post just shows that not everyone understands sarcasm. #peace

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
merxi55:
lmao...this your question get comma.. Oh Chim!
no ooooh! Na questionark dey dia oh, I no put comma tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by phestus(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
PrettySleek:
Awwwwww so nice. He must have really liked her but said nothing, at least he waited till she was matured enough unlike that stupid physics teacher, aminu angry angry the dude just walked up to me and told me that Allah told him I was his wife undecided undecided pervert
Na wo for you o, you still dey take am personal, it's been how many years now?�
Do you expect Aminu to disobey his god ���

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Raiders1973: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why is she holding her breasts?am I the only one seeing this.I believe say that breast Don fall
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Taophick009: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who is teacher who is student? u mean she's the student?? wink cheesy grin
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by hilzdking: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
There is

shortgun:
everything hidden will be made open.
This is why I always tell people that there is nothing like "just a friend" between a man and a woman, when it's conducive they will f*ck each other.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by walesalak(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hnmmmmm... Next pls
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by stellytwinkle(f): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
NairalandCS:
Already slipping each other notes while you were in SS 3 ? undecided

I weak.
orisirisi!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Blinkzvivi2020(f): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Na wah o.Seems D's lady old pass d guy oo. Anyway love shaa

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by darelar(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations to them, they just continue the forbidden fruit they've been eating since SSS3

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Mypeople2(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
O boy see difference sizes! Then the guy was the teacher ..but now she is the teacher

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2017
I love this news.....nice one may God bless their marriage IJN Amen
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Antichristus: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2017
In the developed world, this is called GROOMING FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Child abuse tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 12:51am On Oct 12, 2017
I guess she used to be the mother of the class and possibly the head girl then grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by NovusHomo(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2017
You are so beautiful together. I wish you good luck and happiness.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by seunfape(m): 3:18am On Oct 12, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
am about to ask same question .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by eniekeyej(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2017
God bless ur union.

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by justmenoni: 5:32am On Oct 12, 2017
The lady is the teacher and the man is the student grin grin grin cheesy grin

quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=61321469]Please who is the teacher and who is the student?? Eye yam confused[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettySleek(f): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2017
phestus:

Na wo for you o, you still dey take am personal, it's been how many years now?�
Do you expect Aminu to disobey his god ���
U are missing the point, he asked me out when I was still a kid. It wasn't cool, very very wrong. I had great respect for him initially but after that it just died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.