Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,901 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (77850 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by djbussy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Not a bad idea. At least the lesson continues at home.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who is the teacher and who is the student?
Are u implying that the teacher was 21 then and u are 16 or 17.........
Am confused......seriously......
Or are u second wife.......
Clear us......well.....because ths student/teacher marriage is smh......
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by okerekeikpo: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
The girl looks older than the guy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by sharpwriter(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
PrettySleek:
Awwwwww so nice. He must have really liked her but said nothing, at least he waited till she was matured enough unlike that stupid physics teacher, aminu angry angry the dude just walked up to me and told me that Allah told him I was his wife undecided undecided pervert
lol
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Dearlord(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm! Totally certified grin grin
No normal and healthy guy will abandon such a complete endowed package.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by smith666999(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
both names sounds masculine, why?
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by gozie112(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please who is the teacher and who is the student?? Eye yam confused
eye yam confused grin ;Dnaija no go kill me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Franky826: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
AuroraB:
Was she 'Mama nnukwu' in her class
'em male teachers always high on the smartest innocent gurl in his class cool sad

Mama nnukwu grin

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by cathodekazim: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
very guilty of this

while i was a copa in ENugu, i dated 2of my students
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
yuskol03:

To wed (HIS) former student .... undecided
so u are confused as eye yam??
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=61323297][/quote]my brother the I tire for that guy
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
pesinfada:
Hahahahaha

Empty yansh
d nyash no dey empty i swear

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rinsola32:

grin grin
abeg laf jare, nothing do u wink
M2dX:
nnaa ' the thing weak me

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
gozie112:
eye yam confused grin ;Dnaija no go kill me
we no go kee u ooooh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by February30(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
shortgun:
everything hidden will be made open.
This is why I always tell people that there is nothing like "just a friend" between a man and a woman, when it's conducive they will f*ck each other.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by danla44(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who is the student and teacher here? The woman look like his Baby Mama sef...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nov6(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Udonmeanit!!!
2010-SSCE, this sombori's mother.. Leme come and be going

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by chuksteve37(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pre-wedding pishors, and she is wearing wedding ring already...Ayam confused
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by petitejolie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
even me too. confuse is confusing me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by clems88(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Towncrier247:
A former teacher in Anambra state, Chidi Obioha and one of his former students, Nzube Nwokeji will be getting married in Imo state next Saturday, October 21st. Nzube shared their love story on her Facebook wall. Read below ...

'To God be the glory, who made this possible.
It all started 6 years ago when we met each other as a teacher and student in SS 3. Little did I know that life has a bigger plan and future for us.

After my SSCE in 2010, as I was about leaving secondary school, he got another job and moved, but he dropped his phone number on my biology note Photos: Former teacher set to marry one of his former students in Imo? to enable me reach him anytime for academic assistance in pursuit of my university degree program.

Subsequently, he helped me in gaining admission in Uniport, starting from purchase of Jamb form to writing of post UTME. We started dating officially during my year one(2nd semester), and as God may have it, we connected to each other physically and spiritually so passionately.
He inspired me, supported me, encouraged me and gave me every reason to study hard and make good grades when I was in the University.
No time to pen down all the memories we have shared in the past 6 years. God and true love has bound us together bringing us together as husband and wife on 21st October 2017.

In him we started, in him we shall continue.

Let the count down begin.........'

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/prewedding-photos-between-a-nigerian-teacher-and-his-former-student
Oga chidi I hail o . grin congrats guy . more almondia to ur brandies . from it fellow colleague grin cheesy
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by supereagle(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
shortgun:
everything hidden will be made open.
This is why I always tell people that there is nothing like "just a friend" between a man and a woman, when it's conducive they will f*ck each other.

I have stayed in a room and slept on the same bed with a lady friend and I did not Bleep her.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Buffalo2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Who was d teacher? D lady?
Perhaps
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by hokafor(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is it husband scarcity or wife drought, maybe marriage of convenience time will tell

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Jubilancy(f): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
U
Find
Luv
Anywhere
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Iyou: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice,happy married life to them.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by chuksdavid28(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
She hasn't given birth yet and she 's as fat as this...wah wuld happen after dropping two lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by def111(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

The guy is the teacher, read the story ok
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Buffalo2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Teacher's reward
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
As a young teacher, don't scatter those young bombo in your class with cane, treat them with respect because anything can happen tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by naijalo: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.