Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (77848 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good for them
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please who is the teacher and who is the student?? Eye yam confused

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Egein(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
ed
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Pinkfriday(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Lol.. enemyofprogress be happy for dem jhoor. HML to new couple
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by phkka1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
We thank God he did not disappoint you.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
shortgun:
everything hidden will be made open.
This is why I always tell people that there is nothing like "just a friend" between a man and a woman, when its conducive they will f*ck each.
Its easier to keep guys on a platonic level as a female... But the guys are not just making it easy.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by PrettySleek(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Awwwwww so nice. He must have really liked her but said nothing, at least he waited till she was matured enough unlike that stupid physics teacher, aminu angry angry the dude just walked up to me and told me that Allah told him I was his wife undecided undecided pervert

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by ophilly: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Typical of an "enemy of progress"

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
congrats grin
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by sheettle(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Biology Teachers shaaaa.....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
ophilly:
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by NobleRomm(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
yy
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by adeoba2008(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who is the teacher abeg ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by NobleRomm(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
After reading these.., the parent will be like..
So this is what you have been doing when u are in sec. school
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by lelvin(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
There's surely some colour difference in my ovaltine and burnvita... grin
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dude knew the places that would gain the right weights. grin
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jazz
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Hahahahaha

Empty yansh
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
na im disvirgin the girl.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by muller101(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tell us he was forking u in SS3. He dropped his number in ur BIOLOGY note I see

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Davifeghe(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Female sha���

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by FirstCounsel(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=PrettySleek post=61323341]Awwwwww so nice. He must have really liked her but said nothing, at least he waited till she was matured enough unlike that stupid physics teacher, aminu angry angry grin
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Sheun001(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToluSuo:
Teacher and student, so while you were paid to teach you also took bleeping part time job. Badt guy. Anyways Happy married life to you... #PEACE...

So he shouldn't fall In love again
sometimes I imagine as to way we reason sometimes undecided
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Rinsola32(f): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by joystickextendr: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ok na
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by popefuse(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Orishirishi
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
so both of y'all have been kpenshing since time immemorial. well congratulations should be appropriate.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by ade4keji(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congrats to both of you. At least you are bold enough to say he really had and still having impacts in your life unlike some corp members that destroy girls' lives.

May God bless your home.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by M2dX(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
nnaa ' the thing weak me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by ifyain: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Disgusting for a teacher to take advantage of a minor. marrying her does not make it right after abusing the privilege. what type of teachers do we have these days.
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mrsolutionm(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
wow I know the guy chidi obioha brother to chukwuka and Ebuka obioha,he's a nice guy
Re: Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos by blowjob: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
DIS GUY JUST,DEY ROD DIS CHIC,ALL DIS TIME,WHEN THE RAM,SHOULD TAUGHT HER,NOW,THE GIRL DEY CONFESS,FORMIN STORY,NA ONLY GOD KNOW,HOW MANY,HE ROD,B4 ,IT REACH HER TURN,NA GOD KNOW ,HOW MANY ABORTION...NIGERIANS NOR GET MORAL. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.